It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Some Of You Seem To Think That ATS Should Be A Safe Zone For Trump

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 10:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Anywho....I don't think anyone, regardless of political leaning, really cares about a safe haven for spouting off here...it isn't like anyone knows who anyone else is.

Don't be to sure about that.....

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 10:23 AM
link   
This is the best way I have seen this election summarized.

The united states is Gotham, HRC is the mob, we know what we re getting, Trump is the joker, he just showed up crazy as hell and no one knows what he is going to do....

Why cant we vote for Batman?
edit on 2-11-2016 by crimsongod21 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Bah tried to fix a typo and double posted...

link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
a reply to: Kali74

This isn't a safe space, and it won't work demanding it be one.

Of course this is a safe space anyone using this site can write comments that would result in them being laid out on their back down their local watering hole but online they can get away with it

You think this isn't a safe space?

link   
a reply to: crimsongod21

Because Bernie Wayne got stiffed in the primaries.

Man... Bernie in a Bat suit is just.... what a mental image lol! Seriously though, that horse already bolted.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 10:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

originally posted by: windword

Some ATS members that support Trump have expressed their opinion that members like me, who support Hillary Clinton, should be jailed along with her!

Not just jailed ... someone wanted to burn me last night.

That was me... and Im gathering the leftover corn stalks from neighborhood Halloween displays to make the bonfire tonight. Ill send you the address and time you should arrive.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 10:27 AM
link   

There are non legit members here to I bet. Members here period I am pretty sure are forewarned if they read the disclaimer. You complain about free speech well vice verse. You do have the right to complain about it though. Defending Clinton to some is same as defending a rapist or murderer so yea there will be some backlash sorry. Not saying she is a rapist or murderer but at the very least it crosses peoples mind.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 10:28 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

Lmao... I cannot get that image out of my head now thank you.....

Yeah some one left the barn door open and the horse got out, sadly I think it is too late to round it up and save face.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 10:32 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

The "division" is never going to end. People are going to align themselves on certain ideological lines and will not see eye to eye with the "other sides". That is an absolute that we cannot change, unless we all think alike and that will never happen.

What we can do is make the conscious decision to engage in civil discourse to bridge our ideological differences, but some people are not in a position to belly-up to the adult table to have that conversation.

If someone is not willing to look at facts and reason and their goal is only to defend their "side", I do not feel compelled to take pity on them.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 10:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hefficide

The two most unpopular Presidential Candidates in history...

A statement that contradicts itself.

Trump received the most Republican primary votes in election history and he's considered "unpopular"?

edit on 2-11-2016 by Nucleardoom because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 10:35 AM
link   
The divisions are much more than just political. There will be blood....

These divisions will carry over into perceived vigilante justice.

edit on 2-11-2016 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 10:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Middleoftheroad
If Hillary had more supporters they could have their own circle jerk. Not our fault Trump has more supporters on this site. Its hard to find reasons to support a criminal that has 30 years experience destroying our country.

I agree that Trump has more supporters on this site and around the country.One of the reasons why I support Trump
is because I don't want a menopausal,brain damaged,witch in the white house.I want someone there that has our
countries best interest at heart,not someone wanting us to become part of a global community.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 10:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Whereismypassword

Of course this is a safe space anyone using this site can write comments that would result in them being laid out on their back down their local watering hole but online they can get away with it

If you "laid me out back down at my local watering hole" for something I said I'd probably be pushing to have you arrested and brought up on assault charges.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 10:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: mamabeth

originally posted by: Middleoftheroad
If Hillary had more supporters they could have their own circle jerk. Not our fault Trump has more supporters on this site. Its hard to find reasons to support a criminal that has 30 years experience destroying our country.

I agree that Trump has more supporters on this site and around the country.One of the reasons why I support Trump
is because I don't want a menopausal,brain damaged,witch in the white house.I want someone there that has our
countries best interest at heart,not someone wanting us to become part of a global community.

I take offense to the menopausal brain damaged witch remark.. there are many of us and we deserve a voice dammit.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 10:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

For some reason, I kind of enjoy the echo chamber/circle jerk. There is a bit of satisfaction in throwing off their rhythm by introducing them to things that do not fit their tunnel-visioned world view. Just by introducing simple things like facts or asking for proof of what they claim can cause their train to derail. That's fun.

Being a combo breaker is fun, no denying that. But it can be kind of like eating an appetizer when you're starving. But this really isn't about that... there's lots fun ways to engage in political discourse, to get your shots in. Lately though there's a level of idiocy tinged with outrage that is just beyond. I'm sure you've seen and experienced it.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 10:46 AM
link   
a reply to: randomthoughts12

If there are I think they are weeded out quickly.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 10:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Advantage

originally posted by: Gryphon66

originally posted by: windword

Some ATS members that support Trump have expressed their opinion that members like me, who support Hillary Clinton, should be jailed along with her!

Not just jailed ... someone wanted to burn me last night.

That was me... and Im gathering the leftover corn stalks from neighborhood Halloween displays to make the bonfire tonight. Ill send you the address and time you should arrive.

LOL ... gonna take a lot of corn stalks.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 10:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

originally posted by: Whereismypassword

If you "laid me out back down at my local watering hole" for something I said I'd probably be pushing to have you arrested and brought up on assault charges.

1st of all I didn't say I would lay any one out down the local watering hole

And 2nd,if I behaved like an absolute arsehole insulating people down that said watering hole I wouldn't press charges if given a slap :-/

Anything else you would like to say?

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 10:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

You don't understand leaving behind buzzwords (political speak, gross generalizations, etc.) and arguing from the facts?

Nothing I can say can make that more clear.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Oh, I've experienced plenty of it.

Let's be honest here. This election cycle is unique in that I believe Trump has given stupid people the courage to express their stupidity. I know that may seem a bit harsh, but I don't care.

new topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join