It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Some Of You Seem To Think That ATS Should Be A Safe Zone For Trump

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 08:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74

originally posted by: seasonal
a reply to: Kali74

And some of "you" think it should be a safe zone for Clinton. About 44% if the poles are right, down from 52%.

Most of us don't like Hillary either. Don't be so quick to knee-jerk or assume.

i don't like either of them to be honest but i find myself picking on points made by Clintonites more than Trumpers because at least the Trumpers admit he's a bit of an asshat (that's allowed in the mud-pit, right?) whereas the Clintonites seem to be running around with their fingers in their ears going "la-la-la, I'm not listening" when some of the heinous things Clinton and her cabal have done are pointed out to them.

This whole thing is crazy, if someone predictied this is how the 2016 Presidential Elections were gonna go nobody would have believed them

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 08:07 AM
link   
6 Anti_Trump posts in approximately 1 month. Only 1 non Anti-Trump in that same time period. Whats up ? Sore from getting that butthurt feeling much , are we ?
And just call me hemorrhoid cause I am a pain in the a** that just wont go away. To ProgLibs.

edit on 11/2/16 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

edit on 11/2/16 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

+4 more 
posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 08:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal

And some of "you" think it should be a safe zone for Clinton. About 44% if the poles are right, down from 52%.

Unless you're speaking of Polish supporters, it's POLLS.

No one thinks this should be a safe zone for Clinton, in fact, most of us who are constantly accused of being "supporters, CTR, Shills, Etc." criticize her ourselves.

More reality denial.

+8 more 
posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 08:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: windword

Some ATS members that support Trump have expressed their opinion that members like me, who support Hillary Clinton, should be jailed along with her!

Not just jailed ... someone wanted to burn me last night.

+4 more 
posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 08:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Kali...what makes you think your "discourse" is not valued here on ATS?
You express your opinion and others engage it by discussing, arguing, asking questions, etc.--Like I am doing right now with this post.
Isn't that what is supposed to take place?

That's exactly what should be happening but it isn't. Perhaps you missed the witch hunt thread (it's gone now) but aside from that it's evident in every anti Trump thread. Years and contributions to ATS fly out the window and suddenly you're just a paid shill... whether you support Hillary or not.

I mean go for it if you need a binky but there's actual safe spaces if you need that. Why bring it here?

+13 more 
posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 08:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Martin75

Ok you're an idiot for supporting a lifetime criminal . For supporting a woman who openly HATES all Americans . For supporting a woman that thinks she is above the laws of the American people . For supporting a woman who says one thing in public and does another behind closed doors.

I honestly feel only an idiot can back this excuse for citizen .

Hey idiot learn to read. I don't support Hillary.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Some ATS members that support Trump have expressed their opinion that members like me, who support Hillary Clinton, should be jailed along with her!

not jailed, just laughed at for your stupidity.

Hillary for prison 2016.

+9 more 
posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 08:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog
6 Anti_Trump posts in approximately 1 month. Only 1 non Anti-Trump in that same time period. Whats up ? Sore from getting that butthurt feeling much , are we ?
And just call me hemorrhoid cause I am a pain in the a** that just wont go away. To ProgLibs.

You're not even an itchy spot.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 08:17 AM
link   

I may think you and some of the others, are misinformed, ignorant or just flat out wrong on some things...

But a paid shill nope, never... I have called a few who only post political inflammatory rhetoric purely on one side shills, but these are people that are newer than even me, and never deviate from anything other than political posts.

If I have called one of the long time posters a shill I do apologize, but I do not think I have.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 08:19 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

THIS is what I expect from members here. The ability to read both verses of the writing on the wall, and realise they are penned by the same hand.

But - are they?

It's been very interesting to see how well propaganda, memes, and repetition works - even on the left leaning. Maybe especially on us - given the whole herding cats thing

Nobody wants to look the fool - and the days of actual support have been over for a while. Now it's all about irony and regret - objectivity is a rare thing

I'm voting for Hillary - I don't need a circle jerk to make up my mind or make me feel comfortable and safe

Have I lost any or all credibility? Yeah - I get how this goes - and the internet has changed how we approach elections - probably forever

S&F for the OP :-)

This has been an actual safe space for the Trumpier folks - and not as much fun for those working the other side of the street

After 8 long Obama years here on the board , not sure I'm up for what comes next. I think I'll be sticking to UFOs, food and poetry

Probably

:-)

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 08:20 AM
link   
No one wants that.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 08:22 AM
link   
To be completely honest. This is the least factual election I've ever seen in my life time. Literally 8 years ago, people cared and discussed the FACTS. THE FACTS: This is what he did/does, this is what he wants to do with our country, a vote of X is a vote for Y, pro life, pro choice, gay marriage, legalize, schools, jobs, ect!

But this election? I'd be surprised, with all the mud slinging and propaganda, if anyone can tell me the pro's and con's of each candidate. Because in the end that's what matters, right? Or have we just accepted this...Not necessarily inaccurate.. But uneducated none the less, view that we are voting between two piles of #?

Why is it between Trump and Hilary? Always.. two options almost right down the middle in the polls.. WE HAVE OTHER CHOICES. But instead America almost feels trapped into voting for one or the other? Why?
edit on 2-11-2016 by DeadCat because: (no reason given)

+4 more 
posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 08:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit
a reply to: StallionDuck

And THIS post is exactly what I mean when I say that there is too much partisanship here these days.

You have roundly failed to understand that Trump is not any different to those who have come before him, that his being connected the way he is, from the social circle he is from, makes him just as much an establishment figure as any life long political entity ever is.

Your refusal to accept that, your refusal to be more united with your fellow members, than you are with the ideological drivel Trump spouts, marks you out as part of the problem, just as much as it does with Hilary supporters. Both candidates ARE rotten, and there are NO arguments that I have heard which call that into any question what so ever, and let me tell you, I have been doing my homework. You are playing directly into the hands of those who seek to dominate and control you, and are NOT denying your own ignorance, leave alone anyone elses, in the doing of it.

Nope...

YOU are entirely missing the point.

Trump was the ONLY one that came out swinging, calling the bad the bad and the obvious the obvious.

He says basically... I know the system is crooked because I played the system. I know the system is broken because I'm part of that system. I want to fix this because I know it's messed up.

HE was the only one who did that and actually gathered enough attention that he's one of two people possible to get the presidency.

YOU can't possibly know what's going on here by reading forums or the news just like I have no clue what's going on in Britain, so you don't have a dog in this fight. The only dog YOU have is whether or not we elect a person who will assure that you're yanked and tanked in a nuclear war one where you guys aren't bullied into another 3rd world country conflict because we say so.

I'm denying ignorance. What I'm NOT denying is the total crook on the other side of that vote. I'm looking at someone who could get away with murder, can break our laws and look down on us people and laugh about it... and she STILL expects us to vote for her. YOU still expect us to vote for her.

Trump is big money. I get it. But you put them on the scales, I rather big money over the heaps and piles of BS that's stacked on Hitlery's plate. It blows my mind what some of you are overlooking.

It's like Al Capone vs Hugh Hefner. Just like back in the day, some people thought that Al Capone was a hero.

There be no hero's here. Only the lesser of evils and one of them is FAR less than the other.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Why not zoom out a bit huh? Most of my post history is contrary and mostly political or social issues. My post history very clearly shows I am against everything Trump embodies. Now other to shelter you and your fellow supporters, is there a reason I wouldn't or shouldn't post negatively about Trump? Why do you seem to think I'm obligated to post in a manner you approve of?

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 08:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

You're not even an itchy spot.

You are right. Maybe time to take the kid's gloves off , huh ? After all ,l I was a progressive Liberal for nearly 40 years, I know their underhand tactics as well as they do....

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 08:29 AM
link   

If sometimes and idiot should be called an idiot I am sure you will understand this. You are an idiot.

Try logging on to hillary's site and badmouthing her. How long do you think that will last?

ATS is not meant to be a circle jerk. And it is not meant to be a billboard for trolling either. This entire thread is the textbook example of political trolling. In no way does it encourage the discourse you claim to value.

If people here are shocked at the comments about Trump it is not because they/we believe we are entitled to a safe space. It is because the venom ridden hypocrisy streaming from the left is hard to swallow. Even the msm are now getting on board and telling the truth about hillary. The only people left defending her are the ones who haven't figured it out yet and the ones with the most to lose if Trump gets elected. In other words, the only support hillary has left is borne of ignorance and self serving greed.

I would ask which one you are, but I think that is readily apparent.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 08:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

Not just jailed ... someone wanted to burn me last night.

I've seen that too. That is the ultimate price of allowing a sense of entitlement.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 08:30 AM
link   
As to the 'paid shill' accusation part of the discussion here, I don't think we have many here...but we both know they exist.

Partisan long-term members and members present here before the campaign process began are never suspect...at least in my book.

I've been here for many years...reasonably consistent in my political thinking...and have often been called a paid shill by Clinton supporters here.

For the record, I wouldn't take payment from anyone for expressing my 2 cents...That cheapens and invalidates it's authenticity IMO.

BTW: I think your opinions are authentic, as well. I respect that...even though we often disagree politically.
edit on 2-11-2016 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Why not zoom out a bit huh? Most of my post history is contrary and mostly political or social issues.

I guess I have eye problems. I just didnt see it.
Help a feller out...point me in that direction

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 08:32 AM
link   
They are circling Kali...Don't drop to their standards.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join