It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Some Of You Seem To Think That ATS Should Be A Safe Zone For Trump

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:
+22 more 
posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 07:48 AM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce

And there it is. Evidence be damned. A Presidential candidate under FBI investigation is completely normal, huh?
Accusations are as good as a guilty verdict when it comes to Trump, but don't dare question The Queen, right?

+12 more 
posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 07:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Middleoftheroad
If Hillary had more supporters they could have their own circle jerk. Not our fault Trump has more supporters on this site. Its hard to find reasons to support a criminal that has 30 years experience destroying our country.

Oh there's plenty of Hillary circle jerks around, even if I supported her I wouldn't participate. Honestly aside from some good memes and a few laughs echo chambers are boring.

My point in posting is if you want roll around in confirmation bias go ahead but stop assuming that ATS is safe space to do so. We're not being paid to disagree with you, we just do.

+5 more 
posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 07:49 AM
link   
Agreed.

Trump is a corrupt, narccissitic, pathological Liar of the highest degree. If we elect him as a nation, the same chaos and self-serving mismanagement with which he has run his campaign and his life will be applied to all of us. And he WILL destroy the 1st Amendment. He will put in a SCOTUS who will let him.

+3 more 
posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 07:49 AM
link   
They're both crap. The two most unpopular Presidential Candidates in history and amazingly they seem to also be the most polarizing and cultish as well.

Sorry folks... It doesn't matter which one wins in six days because the fact of the matter is that no matter which one does, 99.99% of the people who can read these words are going to end up losing either way.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 07:51 AM
link   

The one's the DOJ, FBI and everyone else like you continue to ignore. Perjury, tampering with evidence, collusion on many levels.
How sad it is to watch someone claim "what has she been charged with" while you obviously realize the DOJ and FBI are both in collusion themselves.

Do your dance robot, programmed to accept what you're told.

+6 more 
posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 07:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Floridagoat

I think what's really getting to them, is that the FBI isn't ignoring it anymore.

link   
a reply to: Hefficide

THIS is what I expect from members here. The ability to read both verses of the writing on the wall, and realise they are penned by the same hand.

link   
I don't think anyone needs a safe space, no matter who you support.

But what needs to stop, is the vicious name calling when someone doesn't agree with you. And I am seeing a lot of it lately, from anti Trumpers.

This used to be a site for some really great debates, where at the end, people still respected each other. I've lost a lot for some members, do to the wonderful words like idiots, retards, morons. And these aren't being said in general, like "Trump supporters are morons" "Clinton supporters are idiots".
These are direct attacks on individual posters.

People who do that should be ashamed.
edit on 2-11-2016 by chiefsmom because: spelling as usual

+12 more 
link   

originally posted by: Kali74

originally posted by: eluryh22
a reply to: Kali74

So you're whining about some Trump supporters whining?

Pot, let me introduce you to kettle.

No whining just a reminder that people who are against Trump are legit members here.

As opposed to the other people here that are against Hitlery?

Like the first response said... Pot... Meet Kettle!

You know it's funny. When I came to ATS some years ago and all the way up to this point, this forum was SO LIBERAL it hurt. Every time a republican issue came up, it was jumped on and ripped tooth and nail.

Now.... Enter Trump.

Those same people "denied ignorance", well most of them anyways... Put their political ideology aside and looked at the real hard core information provided... You know, the stuff we've been talking about since forever here, the possible connections to the Clintons when it comes to the missing, the dead and the suicided... And they see something different than what we've been getting and they stand up for it...

And a handful of you guys piss and moan that the site is going all stupid and republican.

No... We just kept on course. We didn't forget. We didn't turn tides. We just didn't jump on the Hitlery bandwagon. We held true to what we've ALL been talking about here over the past many years.

Funny though how when it comes to politics, some stick to the name and forget about the conspiracy they used to believe in and stood by.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Correct but If you point out the misgivings of either many assume you are pro Trump or Clinton..many of us are against both.

+2 more 
posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 07:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64

It's not "discourse" when Liberals keep telling us what a monster Trump is, while ignoring and defending what a criminal Clinton is. I have heard nothing but excuses when it comes to Hillary, like you all aren't hearing and seeing the same things the rest of us are. You almost literally say "Nothing to see here", while doing your damndest to dig up any little thing you can find on Trump. Is he an asshat? Oh yeah. I'll admit it. Now, can you admit Hillary is a criminal ?
Or will you all continue to use the usual double standard?

I think this is what a lot of you don't get, we aren't required to caveat our threads in order to mollycoddle you. There's plenty of negative threads about Hillary we don't need to talk about her in order to point out Trumps misdeeds.

By the way, for the millionth time, I'm not voting for her... I hate her. I think what she's done ought to be illegal but it currently is not. That's what needs to be discussed in relation to her.

+5 more 
posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 07:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheKnightofDoom

I agree did you see the venom directed at Anthe yesterday? like a pack of rabid dogs.

Yes that was the proverbial straw.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 07:59 AM
link   
Civility Matters...

Truth is, something tells me we are really going to need it on the morning of November 9th.
edit on 2-11-2016 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 08:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Middleoftheroad
If Hillary had more supporters they could have their own circle jerk. Not our fault Trump has more supporters on this site. Its hard to find reasons to support a criminal that has 30 years experience destroying our country.

Oh there's plenty of Hillary circle jerks around, even if I supported her I wouldn't participate. Honestly aside from some good memes and a few laughs echo chambers are boring.

My point in posting is if you want roll around in confirmation bias go ahead but stop assuming that ATS is safe space to do so. We're not being paid to disagree with you, we just do.

A certain 404'd thread from yesterday begs to differ with your desperate attempt to play it off, but I agree I have a awesome older friend (i'm in my 40's) who is still delusional and thinks Obamacare is awesome for everyone, he said in 2011 " oh horse puckey that's just right wing conspiracy there" and painfully 5 years later the guy still harbors the same attitude despite the failure that is Obamacare.
My point is while I have friends that support Hillary Clinton for painfully delusional reasoning, it's not a stretch to understand some of you're just that same type of delusional of your own accord and act it out online as you wish.

I'll leave it at that. When you try to claim someone isn't using reasoning to determine Trump is the bad guy but you threw out reasoning to determine Hillary is a liar, and guilty of violating national security protocol you kinda shoot yourself in the foot and wind up the only one in a one-legged ass kicking contest.

edit to add:
I'd fight and die for my friend's right to believe in whatever he chooses I wanna add. K thanks.
edit on 2-11-2016 by Floridagoat because: edit to add:

+4 more 
posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 08:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: eluryh22

So you're whining about some Trump supporters whining?

Pot, let me introduce you to kettle.

So you're whining about whining about whining?

Trifecta!

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 08:01 AM
link   
a reply to: StallionDuck

And THIS post is exactly what I mean when I say that there is too much partisanship here these days.

You have roundly failed to understand that Trump is not any different to those who have come before him, that his being connected the way he is, from the social circle he is from, makes him just as much an establishment figure as any life long political entity ever is.

Your refusal to accept that, your refusal to be more united with your fellow members, than you are with the ideological drivel Trump spouts, marks you out as part of the problem, just as much as it does with Hilary supporters. Both candidates ARE rotten, and there are NO arguments that I have heard which call that into any question what so ever, and let me tell you, I have been doing my homework. You are playing directly into the hands of those who seek to dominate and control you, and are NOT denying your own ignorance, leave alone anyone elses, in the doing of it.

+4 more 
posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 08:02 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

That is concerning in the extreme

Exactly so. Great post, thank you.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Correct but If you point out the misgivings of either many assume you are pro Trump or Clinton..many of us are against both.

Not as many as you'd think apparently. Too many people desperate for their anti establishment messiah latched on to a certain candidate and refuse to accept the possibility that he's not all he's cracked up to be. Another year, new actors, same show.

+2 more 
posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 08:04 AM
link   

I agree did you see the venom directed at Anthe yesterday? like a pack of rabid dogs.

Yes that was the proverbial straw.

Par for the course for some Trump supporters ... those are the passive, abused, victimized folks we hear so much about.

+16 more 
posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 08:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64

And there it is. Evidence be damned. A Presidential candidate under FBI investigation is completely normal, huh?
Accusations are as good as a guilty verdict when it comes to Trump, but don't dare question The Queen, right?

You conveniently forget that not only is Mr. Trump "under FBI investigation" but he's facing multiple cases in court ranging from fraud to pedophilic rape.

This is exactly the kind of "selective reality" some are talking about.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join