It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Some Of You Seem To Think That ATS Should Be A Safe Zone For Trump

page: 19
<< 16  17  18   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 10:00 AM
link   
a reply to: alphabetaone

it took a law, passed by the state legislator, signed by the governor to put those restrictions in place.....

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Is this even a thread? No. This should not have gone on for 19 pages. WHAT is the OP?

Nothing.

This is pontification. Almost like a decree like the other post telling everyone to get over it.

Kali, I respect you based on many of the threads we have gone back and forth on, as well as others who may not know it, but this post is nothing but a bitch session man. Last time I checked your name was not Springer...

Safe Space? Are you kidding? I can create a thread with actual facts, not like this bitch session, and am attacked from all sides with things that were debunked on the election trail. Same dumb as facts.

You should have created a thread that shows that African American jobless rates are at the lowest point...ever. Won't hear that one in the media will we? You know, under the guy who is NOT black.

Again, calling ATSNN a safe space is like saying a Christian hides from his problems in Mecca...

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 01:57 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 02:06 AM
link   
a reply to: airowineSailorcat

That Q anon stuff should be in the LOL forum

top topics

<< 16  17  18   >>

join