It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Some Of You Seem To Think That ATS Should Be A Safe Zone For Trump

page: 18
<< 15  16  17   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 02:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: MOMof3
a reply to: alphabetaone

I can be just as bad as our candidates and leaders. Make it up as I go.

No, you mean you can be as bad as you're purporting others to be without any empirical evidence to back up your claims...until you do, you're simply as bad as you project yourself to be.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 02:14 PM
link   

So, the thread is about me?

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 02:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7

Apparently liberals are intellectually confounded when harsh facts impact on their cherished values...that don't exist...

Well, I don't toe any particular party line, so liberal or conservative... I would take the same position against her given the off the cuff remarks that make no sense, no matter what her leanings are.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Nope....lets get back on topic.....ATS is not a safe haven for Trump or anyone, that is all.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 02:17 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 02:19 PM
link   

www.guttmacher.org...

Care to try that again? I asked for a list of the LAWS that were created, not a list of restrictions that have been enacted. I'm patient, i'll wait.

ETA: you know what, nevermind it's too far off-topic and the answer doesn't matter...save yourself the time
edit on 5-11-2016 by alphabetaone because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 02:27 PM
link   

These are some from just my state. You can do your own research for the other 49 states.

In Idaho, the following restrictions on abortion were in effect as of December 1, 2015:
•A woman must receive state-directed counseling that includes information designed to discourage her from having an abortion and then wait 24 hours before the procedure is provided.
•Abortion is covered in private insurance policies only in cases of life endangerment, unless an optional rider is purchased at an additional cost.
•Health plans that will be offered in the state’s health exchange under the Affordable Care Act can only cover abortion in cases when the woman's life is endangered, rape or incest.
•Abortion is covered in insurance policies for public employees only in cases of life endangerment, unless an optional rider is purchased at an additional cost.
•The use of telemedicine for the performance of medication abortion is prohibited.
•The parent of a minor must consent before an abortion is provided.
•Public funding is available for abortion only in cases of life endangerment, rape or incest.
www.guttmacher.org... SJUFQ8aAhH88P8HAQ

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 02:32 PM
link   
a reply to: MOMof3

Those aren't laws, there's a difference....anyway, let's just get back on the topic of this being or not being a safe haven for Trump shall we?

Do you think some believe that this should be a safe haven for Trump? I certainly don't think so...I equally don't think it should be a safe haven for anyone at all! What are your feelings on that?

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 02:33 PM
link   

I think it is crazy season, like the Purge or something and will be glad when it is over.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 02:35 PM
link   

I think it is crazy season, like the Purge or something and will be glad when it is over.

Me too frankly...I've seen some bad election cycles, but this one takes the cake!

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 04:32 PM
link   

LOL! Yeah. Or the Plague or something. Because vaccinations are bad.

edit on 11/5/2016 by BuzzyWigs because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 10:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

Get over!

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 11:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: alphabetaone

Nope....lets get back on topic.....ATS is not a safe haven for Trump or anyone, that is all.

It sure SEEMS like ATS has a BRIGADE of loyal centipedes to me...

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Yes it shold

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 02:02 AM
link   
a reply to: daryllyn

Still love how you write.

Spot on.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 02:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74
Anyone familiar with my posts should realize that I enjoy political debate that gets a little muddy. Sometimes an idiot should be called an idiot. The last few months however have been increasingly disturbing. Perhaps many of you have been spoiled to the self proclaimed bastion of free speech at /r/the_donald where people get banned if say anything even slightly negative about Trump. Maybe. Or maybe that's just the infantile mind of Trump supporters in general.

I want Trump supporters to realize that ATS is not meant to be circle jerk, there are long time members as well as new members that are liberal or left leaning... we are a very small but vocal minority here... kind of like Trumpsters in real life.

I've seen way too many people here lately act shocked, appalled and offended down to their toes that anyone dare say bad things about Trump. You aren't entitled to safe space here and frankly I wonder why you would bother posting here at all when you don't value discourse.

Go Right Ahead , I Love Your FICTION . What is it today , Trump Eats Baby Seals with Relish ?

top topics

<< 15  16  17   >>

join