It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Some Of You Seem To Think That ATS Should Be A Safe Zone For Trump

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 09:41 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Some of the sub-forums are still pretty good. Aviation hasn't changed much over the years for example.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 02:51 AM
link   
no one thinks this should be a safe zone for trump. no ones actually given any valid reason as to why trump wouldn't be a good president. you guys just attack his character since you dont actually have any reasonable points to make. thats not discussion is it?

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 04:36 AM
link   
ATS isn't a safe zone for anybody or anything; that's kind of the whole point of the site, isn't it?

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 04:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

True. Republicans believe only their guy should be given free rein to be a creep. But they will make a law to jail a democrat.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 05:06 AM
link   
Safe zone for the American system in general which has lead you to having the choice of two of the worst candidates in your entire history...

On ATS there's a motto and no one or thing is exempt... DENY IGNORANCE and being unbalanced and bias is the ultimate form of Ignorance.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Quit trying to silence free speech.. libs always try that.. unless its theirs.. then they think they are the only ones that can speak.. we are a free people outside of your control.. how do you like that??

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 11:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: AVoiceOfReason
no one thinks this should be a safe zone for trump. no ones actually given any valid reason as to why trump wouldn't be a good president. you guys just attack his character since you dont actually have any reasonable points to make. thats not discussion is it?

You make a great point there.

I'm not for or against Trump, or for or against Clinton - in fact I'm not going to vote simply because I'm disgusted with the choices and I also don't believe that it matters much which candidate sits there with the exception of which group of people will become oppressed.

I can give a lot of reasons though that Trump would not make a good President (Likewise with Clinton) but since you said him specifically here are a few:

Trump does what's best for Trump and if it happens to benefit the USA, that's just great!
    Trump needs to acknowledge the billions spent by the Mexican Government creating US jobs for US Citizens. (think Hazleton, PA for instance)
    Trump has no real-world international relations expertise. (While I don't necessarily ascribe to NEEDING it if you're charismatic enough, with so much as stake in the Global theater that's scary)
    Make America Great again is wonderful! Where's the step-by-step plan to accomplish that?
    He makes no mention of a festering resurging arms race, how will he quell that?
    He makes no mention upon the Space Program which is becoming more and more relevant.

These are just some things I can think of from the top of my head, there are more.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 12:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: MOMof3
a reply to: Kali74

True. Republicans believe only their guy should be given free rein to be a creep. But they will make a law to jail a democrat.

Give it a rest please? Here let me help you to put your mind at ease.

Dennis Hastert (R-IL) Speaker of the United States House of Representatives pleaded guilty in court for illegally structuring bank transactions related to payment of $3.5 million to quash allegations of sexual misconduct with a student when he was a high school teacher and coach decades ago. (2016)

Michael Grimm (R-NY) pleaded guilty of felony tax evasion. This was the fourth count in a 20-count indictment brought against him for improper use of campaign funds. The guilty plea had a maximum sentence of three years; he was sentenced to three months in prison. (2015)

Trey Radel (R-FL) was convicted of possession of coc aine in November 2013. As a first-time offender, he was sentenced to one year probation and fined $250. Radel announced he would take a leave of absence, but did not resign. Later, under pressure from a number of Republican leaders, he announced through a spokesperson that he would resign. (2013)

Rick Renzi (R-AZ) was found guilty on 17 of 32 counts against him June 12, 2013, including wire fraud, conspiracy, extortion, racketeering, money laundering and making false statements to insurance regulators. (2013)

The above being Republicans convicted / jailed for crime under the Obama presidency

Scott Bloch (R) United States Special Counsel. pleaded guilty to criminal contempt of Congress for "willfully and unlawfully withholding pertinent information from a House Committee investigating his decision to have several government computers wiped ...." On June 24, 2013, U. S. District Judge Robert L. Wilkins sentenced Bloch to one day in jail and two years' probation, and also ordered him to pay a $5000 fine and perform 200 hours of community service.(2010)

David Safavian (R) Administrator for the Office of Management and Budget where he set purchasing policy for the entire government. He was found guilty of blocking justice and lying, and sentenced to 18 months. (2008)

Lester Crawford (R) Commissioner of the Food and Drug Administration, resigned after 2 months. Pleaded guilty to conflict of interest and received 3 years suspended sentence and fined $90,000. (2006)

Claude Allen (R) Director of the Domestic Policy Council, was arrested for a series of felony thefts in retail stores. (2006) He was convicted on one count and resigned soon after.

The above Republicans convicted / jailed during GWB's watch...need I go on? Or are you satisfied that your bias is showing?
edit on 5-11-2016 by alphabetaone because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 12:15 PM
link   
a reply to: MOMof3

No YOU guys can't FIGHT worth a crap and you are getting masticated this year.
LAWS aren't MADE up in spur of the moment situations ...guess YOU missed civics...Hillary has DUG a DEEPER grave by screwing with our intelligence pukes.
NOW they have their revenge and can convince the DOPEY DNC it was the Russians because it fits their narrative ,rather child's play really,considering the targets.
edit on 5-11-2016 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-11-2016 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 12:31 PM
link   
How far we have come.

I can remember the days of old when Obama was running in 08 and in 2012. There was nothing but Obama love on the ATS. I remember how many stickers I got for posts and how many people would come against people like me that detested Obama for valid reasons. So now, here we are, and there is no love for Hillary on the ATS.

Even most liberals don't like her. Most people in general do not like manipulative selfish people who intentionally disregard the law for personal gain. It's human nature. Sure, they try to reason it out that down in her heart she must be a good person, but then more garbage falls out onto the floor. Sure, they tell pollsters that they are all in for Hillary but it's just talk mostly. Come election day they don't really see themselves running down to the polls and saying yes to crime and violence and screwing the people. Most will stay home. Some might vote for Trump or a third party candidate; and some will even write in Bernie Sanders.

And then there are the silent Trumpers who won't say boo to anyone because of the rabid attacks and beating being done by some on the left. Their signs are burned; their cars damaged; their property attacked. They hardly post anything on sites like the ATS or anywhere else out of fear. They want to join in a Trump love fest, and if one could be had on the ATS they would love it. So then they patiently wait for November 8th because payback is a bitch.

Yet, for all that I don't see Hillary love on the ATS. I am free to speak. It's wonderful. I am in awe. It's a different world to us on the right. This tells me that Trump will enjoy a healthy margin of victory this election. Yes, the people have had enough. They don't want the same old crap for another four years; they want a change, and Trump is the tip of the spear. He is the hand grenade we will toss into the system to end the years of getting xxxxxx.

So, if you don't see wide spread Hillary love, it's not the fault of us on the right, but that total lack of enthusiasm for her from her own people. And it's not that the ATS is a Trump safe zone. It's that no one likes Hillary very much and she has only herself to blame for it.

edit on 5-11-2016 by Fromabove because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 12:38 PM
link   
When you add her up , She is Evil, but I say that when I look at the lives which have been affected by her and her group.
I myself don't want to offend anyone except perhaps the cheaters and crooks. The liberals have kept the conservatives balanced. We need progress but we need to protect the world we live on as well. The forces we have in this country balance themselves, the Black Radicals, the white radicals, the tree hugger's, the job makers. I have always felt the true battle has not been black or white but rich and poor, the black plague is the single most thing which brought the working man out of the dark ages as the rich had no one to work for them anymore, They had to hire or do it themselves. Thus modern society started it's long path to where we are now, but it is still haves and havenots, just a different dynamic.

Hillary is not a liberal, she is a fake liberal in my opinion, a typical politician. Promises and goals as old and as fake as the man who kisses the baby and fakes the smile. But she has a history where I wouldn't hire her to be a dog catcher and that's a lot to say since I've been a dog catcher.
Why Trump...well I am a little taken bake there, so I have to lean on what I see. I have seen the empty factories, I know those destroyed by the uprooting of our industry to other countries.......He hasn't lied about that. This is not the buggy whip factory going out of business because of progress....this is the HAVES moving there factories for a cheaper labor force and better taxes......and then selling products back to us made of our own materials...that is until our citizens can no longer afford to buy and become low level consumers.
I saw this coming when I watched huge cargo ships loading raw logs to almost over loading, in Port Angeles Wa, in the 1970's heading for Japan. They milled it prepossessed it and sold it back to us. Then Canada bought out many Mills and now we also buy from them....our own wood. Then came NAFTA and the whole nation came unraveled as far as large business...steel, wood and cars, and even piano's.
Did the Bush's Help...no...Clinton's....no ......Obama....no. It's like the governing body has no real concern on your pay check the countries economic wealth and readiness. All of them are guilty...non of them did anything to stop the economic hemorrhage of our country......
So Trump...I am going to take a chance on him......that's why. There are a thousand other women better qualified and more trustworthy then Hillary. Why throw away history on the first woman president being her, and our country on a person who is business as usual; poor work ethics and could not qualify for a security clearance any other way then being elected. A thousand Ladies better suited.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 12:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Blindmancc

All I can say is, great post.

Some wont agree with it, but your reasons for choosing Trump and not just "cuz Hillary sucks" makes it a great post.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 01:48 PM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

I just don't get all that jibberish. Either there is a crime with evidence or someone will have to make one. Because all y'all are going to look like fools.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 01:51 PM
link   
a reply to: alphabetaone

Those are the results you should expect for evidence that prove laws were broken. These imminent charges for Hillary needs to happen soon. But, if the current congress is still in power, they will make one for the future, I'm sure.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 01:52 PM
link   

a reply to: cavtrooper7

I just don't get all that jibberish. Either there is a crime with evidence or someone will have to make one. Because all y'all are going to look like fools.

That was his point. Laws aren't created "on the fly" to suit a particular immediate situation. I think he believes you missed the boat on how laws are created in the first place if you don't understand that concept.

Just a point of interest that you may find valuable, you cant "dress up" poor diction, so I feel strongly that *I*, for one, wont feel OR look like a fool.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Those are the results you should expect for evidence that prove laws were broken. These imminent charges for Hillary needs to happen soon. But, if the current congress is still in power, they will make one for the future, I'm sure.

No no no no no, I'm not giving you the opportunity to strawman your way out of your original assertion...your ORIGINAL assertion was that only republicans are given free rein to be a creep, but democrats are being called to task to be indicted and jailed.

Free rein intimates that there are NO RESTRICTIONS for republicans, however just as I've shown you to be biased in your leanings and not whats best for the country, I also had shown you that free rein is completely off the table if republicans had been indicted / jailed in various administrations.

Again, please stop the sensationalizing...im sure you can be better than that.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Legislatures work pretty fast when they really want to. They enacted over 230 new anti abortion laws in five years.

I don't give a crap about my diction.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 02:02 PM
link   

I can be just as bad as our candidates and leaders. Make it up as I go.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Apparently liberals are intellectually confounded when harsh facts impact on their cherished values...that don't exist...

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Legislatures work pretty fast when they really want to. They enacted over 230 new anti abortion laws in five years.

I don't give a crap about my diction.

Can you post for me all 230 of those laws please? I would like to review them.

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18 >>

join