It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Some Of You Seem To Think That ATS Should Be A Safe Zone For Trump

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 10:41 PM
link   
all oif your discourse is bad. im not sure who you are referring to but all of your anti trump arguments are destroyed and stopped into the ground and alot of the anti trump people have taken to straight up trolling and/or misleading. this is suppose would make pro trump members angry.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 11:17 PM
link   
I would like to count myself as one of your group.

I have found a term - "Trumpanzee" - and it sounds beautiful. It combines the beastial instinctiveness of the chimp with the human stupidity of Donald Trump. A follower of Trump, therefore, is a Trumpanzee.

OP: Discourse is for sane Humans. Donald Trump is insane, and the person who resonates i.e. is affected by Donalds Trumpd expressivity are evidently insane themselves.

The phenomenon we are bearing witness to is dissociation. You speak - its not wanted to be heard, and so the listener "dissociates" by replacing (or his or her brain; this is an unconscious phenomenon that controls attentional processes) the "bad" thing with a "good" thing. They are mental children - not yet having faced reality and lived through real existential trials. They do not understand why "lefts" or "progressives" find Trumps behavior obnoxious and abominable.

They do not have complex minds i.e. are mostly uneducated, and the politicians will deliberately exploit this weakness in them by framing all issues in terms of how the "leftist intellectuals think your stupid" i.e. everything gets framed through manipulative cogsci techniques that activate processes that the listener is too mentally naive to recognize to be occurring. In fact, you could argue on those grounds against them and they would completely dissociate from the knowledge - the basic point is: your presenting them badly to themselves and they do not want to internalize that image.

It's unfortunate that the "blue collar worker" happens to be impressionable and easily manipulable by Donald Trump like people. It IS, in fact, their lack of education which leaves them so open and vulnerable. They will get the kick and the "high" of feeling like they're in the right by supporting Trump, but reality WILL set in, as every psychotherapist knows when dealing with an idealistic and dissociative patient who thinks they are invulnerable - Donald Trump supporters will eat his words, realize his words mean lower-wages (to stay competitive with Asia) or a bellicose attitude to China; indifference to Russia; indifference to the world consensus on climate change.

Something of the same is destined to happen if Trump wins - or if Trump contests the election or stimulates civil disobedience. These naive, impressionable fools will see the fruits of their labor. They wanted this undisciplined clown, deluded about his goodness, and literally only where he is right now because of a CLOWNISH ENTERTAINING QUALITY i.e.e an intense superficiality, that we should learn what such superficiality yields.

I for one am horrified by his position on NATO, and where that position is likely to lead i.e. a world war.
edit on 3-11-2016 by Astrocyte because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 11:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Middleoftheroad
If Hillary had more supporters they could have their own circle jerk. Not our fault Trump has more supporters on this site. Its hard to find reasons to support a criminal that has 30 years experience destroying our country.

Bump

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 12:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Astrocyte
I would like to count myself as one of your group.

I just bet you would, so let's see all you've accomplished with your fluff diatribe.

I have found a term - "Trumpanzee" - and it sounds beautiful. It combines the beastial instinctiveness of the chimp with the human stupidity of Donald Trump. A follower of Trump, therefore, is a Trumpanzee.

Insulted the intellect of anyone who tries to challenge a concept.

OP: Discourse is for sane Humans. Donald Trump is insane, and the person who resonates i.e. is affected by Donalds Trumpd expressivity are evidently insane themselves.

Called into question the sanity of ANY party but the one you're espousing...can anyone say totalitarianism?

The phenomenon we are bearing witness to is dissociation. You speak - its not wanted to be heard, and so the listener "dissociates" by replacing (or his or her brain; this is an unconscious phenomenon that controls attentional processes) the "bad" thing with a "good" thing. They are mental children - not yet having faced reality and lived through real existential trials. They do not understand why "lefts" or "progressives" find Trumps behavior obnoxious and abominable.

Wow it $.50 word day, congrats. Dissociative personality conflict, basically calling anyone who disagrees with YOU a multiple-personality.

They do not have complex minds i.e. are mostly uneducated, and the politicians will deliberately exploit this weakness in them by framing all issues in terms of how the "leftist intellectuals think your stupid" i.e. everything gets framed through manipulative cogsci techniques that activate processes that the listener is too mentally naive to recognize to be occurring. In fact, you could argue on those grounds against them and they would completely dissociate from the knowledge - the basic point is: your presenting them badly to themselves and they do not want to internalize that image.

Now, also calling them idiots.

It's unfortunate that the "blue collar worker" happens to be impressionable and easily manipulable by Donald Trump like people. It IS, in fact, their lack of education which leaves them so open and vulnerable. They will get the kick and the "high" of feeling like they're in the right by supporting Trump, but reality WILL set in, as every psychotherapist knows when dealing with an idealistic and dissociative patient who thinks they are invulnerable - Donald Trump supporters will eat his words, realize his words mean lower-wages (to stay competitive with Asia) or a bellicose attitude to China; indifference to Russia; indifference to the world consensus on climate change.

It wasn't enough to call people who disagree with you an idiot, now you turn your reticle to the hardest working and most under-represented group in America, the blue-collar workers idiots too...I wonder if you're satisfied there.

Something of the same is destined to happen if Trump wins - or if Trump contests the election or stimulates civil disobedience. These naive, impressionable fools will see the fruits of their labor. They wanted this undisciplined clown, deluded about his goodness, and literally only where he is right now because of a CLOWNISH ENTERTAINING QUALITY i.e.e an intense superficiality, that we should learn what such superficiality yields.

Nope, weren't quite satisfied with the aforementioned so NOW you also want to take away their right (idealistically formed in the Declaration of Independence) to throw off a Government of usurpation and rights violations (which by the way is not only their right but their duty) and slap em on the wrists if these little bad boys ever think of doing THAT again.

I for one am horrified by his position on NATO, and where that position is likely to lead i.e. a world war.

Good gosh, we cant have you horrified now can we?! :O

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 12:16 AM
link   
Trump is an asshat clown who would make George W. Bush look like the voice of reason and sanity by comparison.

People must be absolutely bonkers to vote for that man.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 12:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Astrocyte

Trumpanzee.

It's like a devolution of the human being. It's not just a dumbing down, but a dumbing down and up and down again until you get a bifurcation of Trumpanzees.

edit on 4-11-2016 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 12:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork
Trump is an asshat clown who would make George W. Bush look like the voice of reason and sanity by comparison.

Agreed!

I still would rather have an asshat clown that has the ability to have all of his advisors who ARENT, steering himin the right direction, than a lying, deceiving, war-mongering, career politician whose agenda is dodgy at best and criminal at worst in the "Figurehead" chair.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 12:27 AM
link   
a reply to: alphabetaone

You mean a woman.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 12:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork
a reply to: alphabetaone

You mean a woman.

If you're trying to bait me into a faux sex war, don't waste your time.

It simply doesn't matter what their gender is. No more than your illusion of choice matters. You think whoever IS in that seat is making policy? You think they matter? They do not. The real people making policy in this country are sitting back and laughing at all of you in-fighting about which party best suits the country's needs while you're typing furiously away trying to come up with witty responses further giving their laughter veracity.
edit on 4-11-2016 by alphabetaone because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 12:39 AM
link   

What a lame brained sissified post.

It's unfortunate that the "blue collar worker" happens to be impressionable and easily manipulable by Donald Trump like people. It IS, in fact, their lack of education which leaves them so open and vulnerable.

I have to ask, why are you here? Conversing amongst us plebes? My ilk of blue collared workers may not in fact hold a pricey degree but we happen to build everything that contains your existence. Oh and the word your looking for is manipulated...man ip u lated.

Do say, what is the campaign slogan of the Democratic nominee? 2 words, way to keep it simple. Cogsi...? Would you care to use that in a complete sentence? Don't forget the active ad hom in the OP. Idiot.

Pop quiz. What party has actually had documented proof of civil disobedience perpetrated against it in this election cycle? Again with your spelling, I really hope you didn't spend too much on your liberal arts degree.

I for one am horrified

Yes, yes you are. of all of your surroundings and much of the world which I am very sure you do not understand.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 01:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: alphabetaone

You think whoever IS in that seat is making policy? You think they matter? They do not. The real people making policy in this country are sitting back and laughing at all of you in-fighting about which party best suits the country's needs while you're typing furiously away trying to come up with witty responses further giving their laughter veracity.

I disagree. They are definitely at the center of policy-making and have an impact. For example, Clinton plans to spend 500 billion on infrastructure while forming an American Infrastructure Bank as a mechanism for P3's or Public Private Partnerships, which, in combination with International Financing, could turn that 500 billion into trillions of dollars for a 21st century American infrastructure, including a new energy and Internet connectivity infrastructure to make America number one in green energy, to begin the process of re-tooling civilization for a sustainable future. Trump otoh, thinks global warming is a hoax. As another Clinton wants to increase the minimum wage, Trump doesn't really care and thinks that if you remove taxes and regulation that everything will just take care of itself and will trickle down, but that's the problem with trickle down economics. It's just trickles down, while the rich hoard all the wealth.

Clinton also knows that the tradeoff for sustained prosperity unto a sort of 21st century American renaissance of sorts, is sustained peace and a settled world.

Lessons have been learned from mistakes made.

She simply has to get Russia, China and Iran to the table to resolve the Middle East crisis which is spinning out of control, and she of all people, as President, knows how to do that - can you imagine Trump in such complex matters?

HUGE difference.

Don't do it my American friends, please, for the love of God and people don't vote Trump in. It will be a disaster from day one, an absolute embarrassment, and the disintegration of the heart and soul of the country into something unrecognizable by the rest of the world.

edit on 4-11-2016 by AnkhMorpork because: typo

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 01:07 AM
link   

Here's his latest speech

Now, almost every Trump supporter will say that that's a great speech and an excellent closing argument to be elected POTUS.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 01:09 AM
link   
I'm Australian, and i just wish all of you would shut up, lol. The website may as well be transformed into a political forum at the rate it's going.
edit on 4-11-2016 by daaskapital because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 01:10 AM
link   
a reply to: daaskapital

There is a mute button. Alt+f4

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 01:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

There is a mute button. Alt+f4

Nah, if i left, it would just be one less member to contribute to the cesspool.

I'm just hanging to get over this whole political bull#, but it probably won't stop for another 6 months after the election, lol.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 01:13 AM
link   

Well some of the more extreme posters will leave to be sure. At least discussion will be practical again.

(post by CrapAsUsual removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 06:24 AM
link   
"Evil" is a religious term. I am an atheist. She may have done some bad admin things in her time, but at least she is not a racist, sexist, xenophobic, fear-mongering, unintelligent RAPIST like Trump.

a reply to: hutch622

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 06:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Mitmein

You´re being evil and you´re not even religious, imagine if you were.

Xenophobia, Yeah Sure. I call it complete lack of sense of community, complete lack of political direction, complete lack of common sense. Its suicidal.

Even Putin, the devil on earth gets it:

And in video for those of you who don´t believe in the subtitles but can understand russian:

edit on 4-11-2016 by CrapAsUsual because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 06:44 AM
link   
www.nydailynews.com...

Trump is a Rapist. How can you defend him. He is a sexist, xenophobe that preaches hatred and divides the USA.

Hillary is no better in many regards, but at least she isn't a bigoted sexist.

Anyway, I voted Bernie.

a reply to: CrapAsUsual

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join