It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Some Of You Seem To Think That ATS Should Be A Safe Zone For Trump

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 03:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: alphabetaone

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: schuyler
Don't misconstrue anti-Hillary sentiment as being pro-Trump sentiment. Leave Trump out of it and concentrate on Hillary. Given all the criminal revelations about Hillary, how can you possibly support her? She and her husband have enriched themselves by using their offices for private gain. How is this any different than any tin-pot dictator? To hell with Trump. Who cares about Trump? That's not the issue here. Hillary is a criminal, pure and simple.

Prove just one criminal act.

We don't have to, the FBI is doing that for us. I'm no fan of trump, but criminal act is criminal act...again, if you want the proof, turn your focus toward the FBI and ask them for their publicly available content on the case, they will be more than happy to accommodate you.

Then I'll wait for that.

Until then, speculation, rumor, etc.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 04:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: alphabetaone

originally posted by: schuyler
Don't misconstrue anti-Hillary sentiment as being pro-Trump sentiment. Leave Trump out of it and concentrate on Hillary. Given all the criminal revelations about Hillary, how can you possibly support her? She and her husband have enriched themselves by using their offices for private gain. How is this any different than any tin-pot dictator? To hell with Trump. Who cares about Trump? That's not the issue here. Hillary is a criminal, pure and simple.

Prove just one criminal act.

We don't have to, the FBI is doing that for us. I'm no fan of trump, but criminal act is criminal act...again, if you want the proof, turn your focus toward the FBI and ask them for their publicly available content on the case, they will be more than happy to accommodate you.

Then I'll wait for that.

Probably the best course of action. You should.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 04:10 PM
link   
If we lived in a world with average Americans capable of harnessing the power of one brain cell to compute simple common sense we would not be fighting about who should be elected. We would not have to worry as much because if either one was elected and did corrupt things, illegal things, or things that benefits themselves, company, family or close friends...

That one common sense brain cell would fire off producing a 1 or a 0 that would blend with some type of chemical reaction in the brain giving the person the sensation of a 0 equaling bad.

What I'm trying to say is if in 2016 you still choose to fight or tell me why the democrats are better or republicans or hillary or trump or pepsi or coke etc etc... You are the real idiots and I mean that in every sense. I don't mean this to be offensive I mean this as reality, fact. I was an idiot to at one point then I realized all of these brilliant people protecting the wrong side when in reality there is no side... It's them vs the people. It's BS laws to help keep them in power and rich but at the same time keep us in prison or in debt.

When you "idiots" realize we should be coming up with solutions to fix the current problems and ways to stop this and to get rid of BS laws and loop holes that don't benefit us but hurt us while keeping others wealthy and rich... Make sure anyone no matter if you are the president of the united states or someone with an arrest record should both be held accountable for a crime.

When this happens if it does you "idiots" will go from being very smart idiots protecting and fighting for the wrong things to very smart people fighting for solutions the world can't solve without you.
edit on 3-11-2016 by Algorithm because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 04:58 PM
link   
114 votes = Correct the Record's last stand.

I wonder if all the dopey celebrities promising to move after Trump wins next week have started packing yet.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 05:02 PM
link   
a reply to: openyourmind1262

A perfect reason to vote for Trump. You believe he sucks a little less!!! Glorious! Let intellectualism prevail.

Derrrrrrrrrrrrppppppppppppp

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 05:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

wow, first I am not even sure about which threads you are talking about. But your claims that Trump supporters are few is hilarious to say the least. More so because Trump rallies always seem to outnumber Hillary's and her lapdog's. Second. I am pretty certain that what many Trump supporters are tired about are the lies which the media keeps spouting and people like you keep swallowing whole and keep repeating. Such as the evidence from Wikileaks that at least 2 of the women claiming Trump molested them are lying. There is a third woman whose statements can be completely debunked, and I will be making a thread about that soon.

Then there is the fact that the media does not present the positive arguments in favor of Trump, such as the interview of the former miss teen who was present when some of these other women claimed Trump molested them, yet she says she didn't see anything of the like, and since these women were all friends if anything would have happened they would have told each other, yet this didn't happen... Only now, when the globalists want Hillary as President do these allegations come forward. The fact that we can debunk several of these allegations makes it more likely that they are all false allegations to steer public opinion.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Then I'll wait for that.

What?... speculation and rumor? Are you out of your mind? Any other person who would have done what Hillary did would be in jail right now, and that is not speculation, nor rumor...

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 05:21 PM
link   
I have certainly raised my eyebrows on several occasions while reading over the posts on here in the past few months. In my part of the world it's pretty common sense that Trump being president of the USA is one of the worst things that could happen.
I admit though, Hillary is no angel either...so I do not envy the American nation on election day. The lesser of two evils is still evil.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Stop whining. Is this your first presidential election here? You shoud have seen gwb vs gore

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Your just jealous because Trump has better hair than your sociopath.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 05:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: CrapAsUsual

Stop whining. Is this your first presidential election here? You shoud have seen gwb vs gore

Indeed, that is true. Not to mention the Florida debacle that followed.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 06:32 PM
link   
I'm all about discussing viable problems with Trump. He's an asshole.

But he is still a better option than Hillary.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 06:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Teikiatsu
I'm all about discussing viable problems with Trump. He's an asshole.

But he is still a better option than Hillary.

The reason I like Trump is because he is an enemy I can see coming - I don't like surprises - he is like an open book he's so easy to read. Hillary on the other hand is akin to the thief in the night and will turn on a dime unexpectedly...sometimes there's value in a known enemy.

The no-fly zone in Syria certainly doesn't help her cause much....too much tension associated with that nonsense.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 06:49 PM
link   
I think ATS mirrors the Main Stream news. I over hear my moms TV on CNN and see the same crap here with hundreds of comments, what droll...

bye

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 06:51 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

In reality ATS is 1-6 hours ahead of the MSM. If you follow along, you get a true glimpse of just how watered down and biased the MSM really is.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Your post is completely true. There is a great imbalance. Personal attacks on people who do not support Donald Trump or simply reply to attacks on Clinton with with facts are almost constant.

For those who not not see it, they need glasses.

We have a horrible choice before us. I do believe one is worse than the other, but that is not the idea of the thread. I have seen some just to answer 'well, both are bad'.

The point is how people have acted on ATS and many seem to believe Trump should not be taken to task at all.

I, myself have been called a paid shill also homophobic somewhere in the middle of a thread about Trump.

I want to participate in discourse, but even in non mudpit threads, it becomes impossible.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 07:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: CrapAsUsual

By the date on your av, it seems to be your first election here. Do tell.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 07:56 PM
link   
What I think we are seeing is a little self reflection and and a bit of projection. Maybe its because you being part of the left don't understand what its like to be called out on your crap?

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 08:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

Your post is completely true. There is a great imbalance. Personal attacks on people who do not support Donald Trump or simply reply to attacks on Clinton with with facts are almost constant.

it's not completely true; it's true in some of the cases. I see fewer personal attacks than I have in past election cycles. I think the question of "is this your first presidential election here" somewhat valid...to that extent I mean what is happening during THIS one is extremely tame compared to years gone by.

For those who not not see it, they need glasses.

See now, the above can certainly be misconstrued as an attack on a whole group...those who do not ascribe to your viewpoint must, invariably, be blind. Me personally, I have an extremely thick skin but some, not so much.

We have a horrible choice before us. I do believe one is worse than the other, but that is not the idea of the thread. I have seen some just to answer 'well, both are bad'.

Not entirely sure what you're getting at here, so I will just say "Yea!!"

The point is how people have acted on ATS and many seem to believe Trump should not be taken to task at all.

This is hardly a phenomenon exclusive to ATS, this is rampant everywhere and if you're going to engage in debate or discourse, you have to learn to not be affected by that no matter the medium, here or anywhere.

I, myself have been called a paid shill also homophobic somewhere in the middle of a thread about Trump.

Ok, and if you know you're not, what difference does it make if someone throws around baseless accusations especially when the outcome is Zero Effect?

I want to participate in discourse, but even in non mudpit threads, it becomes impossible.

I definitely don't see that as being completely accurate....I can only speak for myself, but I know there are others here more than willing to engage you (be it for or against what it is you believe) in debate without having to rely on cheap tricks to do so. I think perhaps you're being a little too sensitive about it all.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Hey, just a thought.. isn't anyone using time from work to post political rhetoric a paid shill in a sense?

Seriously, though. Who really cares about shills? Are you worried that they will somehow be able to influence your own thinking? Or is it more a jealousy thing-- mad that someone else is getting paid for that which you are doing pro bono?

It's a free community here-- and everyone is free not to read the posts they don't wish to, to not click on the forums they don't care for, and to not allow another to irk them by simply stating an opinion.

This "circus" has turned into an evil carnival. Something wicked this way comes. I do worry about what either candidate is gonna bring to the table but we don't have to let ourselves get all worked up preemtively. Why not let shtf before the hysteria comes? And do we want a democracy which allows for other points of view or not, cause I don't understand all the vitriol directed at those who happen to disagree.

(love you guys)
edit on 3-11-2016 by zosimov because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join