It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Some Of You Seem To Think That ATS Should Be A Safe Zone For Trump

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 11:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: tonycodes
Lol this op is great, career politicians created a one world economy which is very close to an NWO and the very people who peddle the NWO conspiracy are not expected to catch on and not go against the candidate representing it en masse

um....who let this guy in? Look buddy, there is nothing to see here, so just move along, K?

(kidding- spot on)

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 11:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: tonycodes
Lol this op is great, career politicians created a one world economy which is very close to an NWO and the very people who peddle the NWO conspiracy are not expected to catch on and not go against the candidate representing it en masse

Haha excellent point too. Imagine them fighting it >.>

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 11:04 AM
link   
hyuk Hyuk

Nice way to start my Thursday

This is still true; www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 3-11-2016 by Lysergic because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 11:23 AM
link   
a reply to: mortex

Now get over it Clinton paid troll.

You're going to have to come with more than cheap ad homs. But, hey... Just for fun why don't you foist me on my own petard and find pro Clinton posts from my past.

Go ahead. I'm waiting.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Edit due to format errors
edit on 3-11-2016 by SmilingROB because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 12:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74

originally posted by: seasonal
a reply to: Kali74

And some of "you" think it should be a safe zone for Clinton. About 44% if the poles are right, down from 52%.

Most of us don't like Hillary either. Don't be so quick to knee-jerk or assume.

I like her and I'm going to vote for here...she's a ballsy, tough, broad that's taken crap from republicans for 30 years....i don't know why liberals and democrats won't defend her, even on ATS. why do you cowtow to these right-wingers here....the make up crap, they throw out one-liners and phrases to rile up their base....they try and demean every "positive" that comes from democrats....and let's not forget, there are people here that are from foreign countries, and likewise groups of Americans, that would love nothing better than to see our country thrown into chaos and divisiveness.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 01:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx
why do you cowtow to these right-wingers here....the make up crap, they throw out one-liners and phrases to rile up their base....

By any chance, do you mean making up crap such as

and maybe like

Just curious if those are similar to the "made up crap" that you refer to?

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Don't misconstrue anti-Hillary sentiment as being pro-Trump sentiment. Leave Trump out of it and concentrate on Hillary. Given all the criminal revelations about Hillary, how can you possibly support her? She and her husband have enriched themselves by using their offices for private gain. How is this any different than any tin-pot dictator? To hell with Trump. Who cares about Trump? That's not the issue here. Hillary is a criminal, pure and simple.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 01:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler
Don't misconstrue anti-Hillary sentiment as being pro-Trump sentiment. Leave Trump out of it and concentrate on Hillary. Given all the criminal revelations about Hillary, how can you possibly support her? She and her husband have enriched themselves by using their offices for private gain. How is this any different than any tin-pot dictator? To hell with Trump. Who cares about Trump? That's not the issue here. Hillary is a criminal, pure and simple.

Prove just one criminal act.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Some folk are ok with "Podesta Pizza Parties", and some aren't.

(post by openyourmind1262 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 02:03 PM
link   
a reply to: alphabetaone

politifact?....hmmm...

they said a statement by trump was only "half true" on their meter...what was it?....quote: donald trump says he would deport 16,000,000 people.....politifact's reason for saying it was only half-true?....quote: fuzzy math.......huh?....."fuzzy math" or "approx." wasn't in his statement
he DID NOT SAY..."according to fuzzy math, I would deport 16,000,000 people".....of course, this is "fuzzy math", or words to the affect that it was an approximation ...but those qualifications wasn't in his statement.

I am not a fan of politifact, especially their "mostly false"..."half true", and "mostly true"...designations

edit on 3-11-2016 by jimmyx because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 02:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: schuyler

Prove just one criminal act.

We don't have to, the FBI is doing that for us. I'm no fan of trump, but criminal act is criminal act...again, if you want the proof, turn your focus toward the FBI and ask them for their publicly available content on the case, they will be more than happy to accommodate you.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 02:15 PM
link   
a reply to: jimmyx

Yea. I'm not suggesting you should automatically become a fan of politifact either to be honest. But those were proclamations made by her during the debate, the same type of "made up crap" you decried the other camp of doing.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 02:23 PM
link   
a reply to: openyourmind1262

so....you're on the fence of who you would vote for?.....

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 02:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: alphabetaone

Yea. I'm not suggesting you should automatically become a fan of politifact either to be honest. But those were proclamations made by her during the debate, the same type of "made up crap" you decried the other camp of doing.

so....if she called the Donald......"that rapist trump" for the last year every time she mentioned his name, that would be fine with you?......

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Not on any fence...they both suck.....But Trump in my opinion sucks a little less than Clinton. a reply to: jimmyx

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 02:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx

originally posted by: alphabetaone

so....if she called the Donald......"that rapist trump" for the last year every time she mentioned his name, that would be fine with you?......

Why would I care about her posture on nomenclature? It doesn't affect me, and if he isn't, it likely doesn't affect him either. So, again, why would I care?

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Let them have their safe-space...

Soon...the world will fret and pull on their hair for just one night and once again they will feel "cheated!!"..

Never realizing they were cheated by the desperate propaganda of a conservative party that is bankrupt of ideas in the same way their nominee is bankrupt of morals, honesty or integrity. They have substituted bitterness and lies for principles and ideas.

"Rigged System" is code for "Rigged Reality"...Preserve that anger!...cuz that is all that is left of the GOP. Bitterness and lies.

Where better to retreat than a conspiracy forum? ATS's Motto of "Deny Ignorance" is what drew me here years ago, but it is a joke to most posters lately.

Light sends things slithering back beneath the rocks.
Absent the "Deny Ignorance" motto, ATS is the rock they slither beneath.

It becomes less interesting by the day...there is good work that needs to be done out in the real world.

edit on 3-11-2016 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Kali great post. I'm left leaning and don't support Hillary and I'm seeing alot of negativity on here to anybody who doesn't support Trump.

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join