It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Some Of You Seem To Think That ATS Should Be A Safe Zone For Trump

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 02:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: Gryphon66

Well apparently Advantage lives in a part of the country where she can't walk into a building without getting into fist fights. Especially Wal-Mart.

Your powers of perception are AMAZING

ly bad.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 02:44 PM
link   
a reply to: WeAreAWAKE

Yes I know, when you read my post made sure you read between the lines.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 02:46 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

Ahhh...gotcha

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 02:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Advantage

Its true, id love to see it happen... but cooler heads than mine make those decisions.

gasp!!!

Donald, is that you???

Thank the gods above that cooler heads than yours are in charge of those decisions! Remember when you said you "hire all the right and smartest people"? Like when you asked Kasich if he'd be your Foreign and Domestic Policy Advisor? And he laughed and said "aherm, no."

And well -----

never mind. Get ready to go live in a van down by the river. At least you'll have an escape......

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 02:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: BuzzyWigs
a reply to: Advantage

Its true, id love to see it happen... but cooler heads than mine make those decisions.

gasp!!!

Donald, is that you???

Thank the gods above that cooler heads than yours are in charge of those decisions! Remember when you said you "hire all the right and smartest people"? Like when you asked Kasich if he'd be your Foreign and Domestic Policy Advisor? And he laughed and said "aherm, no."

And well -----

never mind. Get ready to go live in a van down by the river. At least you'll have an escape......

LMAO!! Now accusing me of being a politician scum... thems fightin words dammit!!

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 02:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: AboveBoard
Agreed.

Trump is a corrupt, narccissitic, pathological Liar of the highest degree. If we elect him as a nation, the same chaos and self-serving mismanagement with which he has run his campaign and his life will be applied to all of us. And he WILL destroy the 1st Amendment. He will put in a SCOTUS who will let him.

Hmmm...funny
Change that to the 2nd Amendment and you are describing Hillary to the letter.
You are delusional to think Trump will destroy the 1st Amendment.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 02:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74
Sometimes an idiot should be called an idiot.

I disagree strongly.

You should debate someone's ideas properly in a respectful fashion, as insulting the dignity of someone else is unacceptable, unprofessional, and immature. Attacking the person instead of the idea only reveals you don't have a good argument or you don't have a good character.

No one's forcing you to even speak to anyone else, so there's simply no excuse for calling someone an idiot as your mode of operation here.

One of my biggest peeves is folks that think they can make personal insults and "win the argument" without even bothering to go the 9 yards and actually debate the points in a rational, logical, reasonable manner. It's derogatory and demeaning to the members that actually want a valid discussion.

I'm very disappointed in your mentality, and hope you reconsider that position and abandon it.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 02:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

What if on ATS a conspiracy site they are people who are more awake, And these people will tend to support the less establishment candidate, and less likely to support the government insider involved in various corruption and conspiracies along with wars.
Hillary is a conspiracy gold mine. She is the perfect person to investigate on a site like this.

Plenty of Hillary forums to mirror opinions. r/politics is a great one.

r/The_donald only claims to not censor news. They have openly stated they will ban people for certain things and will redirect people to other trump subs. 

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 03:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: jellyrev

What if on ATS a conspiracy site they are people who are more awake, And these people will tend to support the less establishment candidate, and less likely to support the government insider involved in various corruption and conspiracies along with wars.
Hillary is a conspiracy gold mine. She is the perfect person to investigate on a site like this.

Plenty of Hillary forums to mirror opinions. r/politics is a great one.

r/The_donald only claims to not censor news. They have openly stated they will ban people for certain things and will redirect people to other trump subs. 

Absolutely.
My views are conspiracy plus fact based... and oh holy god dont talk about THAT... 10 years ago I could get on here and say YAY!! PITCHFORKS AND TORCHES!! and other folks got it. Now.. bunch of sick whiny pathetic little psychophants. Blurp.. makes me want to puke.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Nah let them continue with their little circle jerk...it'll make it that much more satisfying when Trump is blown out of the water.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 03:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword

Some ATS members that support Trump have expressed their opinion that members like me, who support Hillary Clinton, should be jailed along with her!

That's ludicrous, cognitive dissonance is no reason for being sent to jail.
Americans have the right to be in denial without reprisals.

Sort of like the wife of a father who is abusing their daughter, she doesn't go to jail, the father does.
And the level of culpability is always a mystery.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 03:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: muse7

Nah let them continue with their little circle jerk...it'll make it that much more satisfying when Trump is blown out of the water.

what's most ironic is the 'classified' emails on blast. Trump supporters literally commit treason and terrorism lol.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 03:23 PM
link   

you mean NSA will delete some votes

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 03:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
a reply to: Willtell

One of the most disappointing ideas of the Trumpsters is the fallacy that Trump is against the elite and for the common man! An absurd notion

If Trump miraculously got in he’ll dance like a ballerina to placate the elite masters just as Obama is doing and just as Hillary will do and any of these puppets. (MAYBE Bernie may have been different...MAYBE.)

I use to argue with the Obama fanatics the absurdity of their claim that Obama would be different.

Sure…how’d that turn out?

Another disappointing idea is the notion that one can tell the future, or the thoughts of another person, without psychic abilities.

One can tell a dog by its fleas
Trump is a dog

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Will one of the trump supporters please explain to me how trump is going to achieve his plans? I hear talking point after talking point but I never hear or see a real plan of action.

On another note how can you trust a man to "Make America great again" if he can't be bothered to produce his products in the USA? Or buy steel from American companies?

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 04:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Advantage

originally posted by: Gryphon66

originally posted by: windword

Some ATS members that support Trump have expressed their opinion that members like me, who support Hillary Clinton, should be jailed along with her!

Not just jailed ... someone wanted to burn me last night.

That was me... and Im gathering the leftover corn stalks from neighborhood Halloween displays to make the bonfire tonight. Ill send you the address and time you should arrive.

Oooh,oooh, a bonfire..Will you have roasted weenies and marshmallows? I must caution you that I'm a starving dieter
and might bite if provoked.Right now,I would love to have a roasted weenie and marshmallows.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 04:44 PM
link   
a reply to: mamabeth

Your joy at a roasted weenie in this context is particularly cutting, Mamabeth.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 04:49 PM
link   

LOL

Look who's talking.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Anyone familiar with my posts should realize that I enjoy political debate that gets a little muddy. Sometimes an idiot should be called an idiot. The last few months however have been increasingly disturbing. Perhaps many of you have been spoiled to the self proclaimed bastion of free speech at /r/the_donald where people get banned if say anything even slightly negative about Trump. Maybe. Or maybe that's just the infantile mind of Trump supporters in general.

I want Trump supporters to realize that ATS is not meant to be circle jerk, there are long time members as well as new members that are liberal or left leaning... we are a very small but vocal minority here... kind of like Trumpsters in real life.

I've seen way too many people here lately act shocked, appalled and offended down to their toes that anyone dare say bad things about Trump. You aren't entitled to safe space here and frankly I wonder why you would bother posting here at all when you don't value discourse.

What Goes Around , Comes Around . Forget about Hillary and Trump , Forget about Republican or Democrat , Forget about Liberal or Conservative , But Don't Forget a Price Must be Paid for Criminal Behavior No Matter Who it is .

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 04:55 PM
link   

The last few months however have been increasingly disturbing. Perhaps many of you have been spoiled to the self proclaimed bastion of free speech at /r/the_donald where people get banned if say anything even slightly negative about Trump. Maybe.

Your telling me that you get banned off the_donald, a pro Trump site, for dissing Trump and shilling for Illary there? Gee I wonder why... Maybe you should go to a Sony website and ask/say why Xbox is better than playstation, and then wonder why you got kicked for trolling...

Meanwhile /r/Politics which claims to be neutral, is not neutral at all and deletes anything remoltely pro-Trump or anti-illary. /r/Politics is literally a cancerous Hill safe space. Gee I wonder which one is biased. I'm sure this incidence in /r/politics has nothing to do with the $6 million dollar control the record operation... While were at this, lets not forget how their news and politics subs are censoring anything thats not part of the narrative; like the orlando shooting where #ing Askreddit and The_donald (of all subs) were discussing the attack.

I want Trump supporters to realize that ATS is not meant to be circle jerk, there are long time members as well as new members that are liberal or left leaning... we are a very small but vocal minority here...

So your telling me that when more people like thing A instead of thing B, your surprised that Thing A is discussed more? Wouldn't that make sense snowflake?

vocal minority, kind of like Trumpsters in real life.

I think you got that delusion backwards my friend as it seems reality is not your strong point. For starters, lets look at rally's and enthusiasm for both sides. Trump regularly draws thousands of people to his rally's, fills stadiums, and has to turn away many others due to not enough space.

Illary meanwhile struggles to fill high school gyms, and at the best case gets maybe a couple hundred people at best. It gets even more pathetic when Kreepy Kaine only got 30 people at his last rally! Even Jeb had more support and enthusiasm!

Now onto enthusiasm for each candidate:

Trump is actually liked by his supporters and many others. He has no problem getting supporters to come out to him, to his rallies, and to the polls. He comes out as real to the people, and as someone who actually cares about what happens to them and this country. He inspired many people who haven't voted in a while to even come out and work to him. Republican turnout for absentees and early votes is already bigger than the Democrats, and its ussually the Dems who vote early, while the Reps who have advantage on election day in terms of more people coming out. Its interesting that even indepandants like Trump, and for every 1 vote for Illary, 2 pick Trump! Trumps bases enthusiasm is similar to the enthusiasm Obama had in 2008.

Now lets look at Crooked Witch. Lets be honest, no one likes her! Not Reps, not Inds, not even many Dems. Most are not happy with the Hildawitch. No one is excited for her, and she won't have close to the support Obama had. She has to have scripted speeches and questions as otherwise she falls flat. No one sensible wants this corrupt person in office, other than those on the gravy welfare train, and other criminals. She doesn't even have alot of the Berns people or their support (most of them are going for Stein or Johnson).

I've seen way too many people here lately act shocked, appalled and offended down to their toes that anyone dare say bad things about Trump. You aren't entitled to safe space here and frankly I wonder why you would bother posting here at all when you don't value discourse.

That funny, I've seen the opposite. Illarys CTR and "fanbase" always act shocked that not everyone (and only a vocal minority) wants Mrs.Queen-of-Corruption as president. Not to mention how her "fans" get triggered and angry as hell when you point out all her scandels and treason, which theres actual solid proof of (ie podesta emails from wikileaks, Veritas video) and her fans ignore that. Then she and her "fans" retaliate by using fake smear pieces on Trump.

Remeber "everyone I dont like is a russian spy!"

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join