It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Our lower chakras are under attack, keeping us in a lower vibration

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 07:14 AM
link   
This will be short, I am at work.

I began channeling a weird energy suddenly at work where I started having revelations.

We are being kept in a lower vibration and our root chakras(bottom 3) are under heavy attack. The culture manipulates are trying to keep us in a lower frequency energy field because they are being revealed during the energy field transition period.

They are attacking us through sex, economy, and security.

The first 3 chakras.

ISIS - security (terrorism)

Economy

And finally sex - Trump, television so on and so forth.

Please wake up to these patterns and elivate your energy/ vibrational field before it's to late.

Prepare for the future by taking preparatory steps to protect these areas of your life. The attacks are going to increase in intensity and frequency.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 07:38 AM
link   
Im doing my kosmic kegels as we speak

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Did it start during Halloween (Oct 31st) ?

If yes, then its the current world splitting into 2 different frequencies.

The lower vibration filled with NWO globalists, predictable demons and Lucifer are going to get their nuclear war with Russia.

The higher vibration spirits will ascend to a new alternate reality (Paradise) soon, possibly this Saturday. It might go down in history as the false Rapture.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 08:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Darkmadness

Something is going on. The world has gone mad. It's like the whole planet is on self-destruct.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 08:39 AM
link   
A new 'phase' is upon Us which started back in 2000 and has increased over time. The numbers haven't matched up due to 'blockage' from 'non-positive/Service-To-Self' interference, who prey on the 'Non-positive' (negative) so even Your 'thoughts' are food for these parasites.

Carbon based to Silicon based...

When You read something dreadful what is Your first thought? Is Your initial thought about You? or the "other You"? Work from the Anahata (heart chakra) and make sure Your heart chakra is 'open' to at least 51%. This will happen IF You think of the 'other You' before thinking of You. "Service-To-Others" is the most righteous 'Service-To-Self'

This was written for the 2012-"Beginning of a New Era" You 'may' notice a change in Your energy and the 'Akasha' surrounding You.
www.sunfell.com...

Fear NOT.

Om Bava Shaviya Om

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Sorry , I thought chakram was one of those Asian Martial arts weapons....
Outta here.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 12:38 PM
link   

hey that's pretty cool.
Interesting topics here, tired of lurking about.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 07:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Archonic

hey that's pretty cool.
Interesting topics here, tired of lurking about.

Thanks feel free to add.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 08:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Rapha

Really...?

It somewhat amazes me how monological people can be.

And what happens if Saturday, nothing happens? Some other day?

Do you realize how long Humans have been predicting such a shift? Really, it goes back at least 2500 years.

Life will go on, and nuclear war is not guaranteed. You don't know the future; rather, we Humans make the future by how we act - or think (how we act in our minds) in other words. I know it gives you a "feeling of knowing" when you make assertions like that, but realistic: you don't actually know.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 05:25 AM
link   

I think you may be right.

Something sinister is going on and it feels like something big is around the corner.

But how exactly do we elevate our energy/vibrational field when the environment we are in is so negative and full of despair and hopelessness?

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 03:38 PM
link   
This only happens to some people and it's totally true

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 09:11 PM
link   

The only thing that attacking your proposed chakras is your state of mind or pov and allowing what's going on around you bother you like media, etc.

Really the only danger you have to worry about with chakra practice is how out of sync your body or glands Rythmns can be out of whack. The worst is the brain...efff

I get hyper tension and feel pressure in my left chest breast ( sounds more burly) when I focus to much of my base. # sucks now, I gotta be all calm an crap, but I can feel the differnece when I focus at other points. Sometimes it go back an forth but when I focus on the throat it helps with the pressure, and at best I feel more vigorous...to vigorous.

Sure death around the corner every day, but it all in your head...till something ominius or metallic come along that ether brighten or darkens my day.

edit on 3-11-2016 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join