It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Badly faked and laughable video of an islamic germany

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 12:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hecate666

I think a lot of Germans have a romantic idea about islam. Which is very naive. Ask the Spanish, when they fought against the islamic invasion back in 711AD. They didn't do that for Lolz. They did it because they knew what a pain in the backside it would be to turn islamic. And won they did! Then...

Islam is a belief system that is a) self policing and b) has only one goal and that is the islamification of the entire world.
You can deny this until you are blue in the face [or have to pray 5 times a day on a piece of carpet], that still won't change the fact.

To put it into context us Brits teamed up with Muslims in 1591 to fight the Spanish and settling began in 1611. The UK and British values wouldn't exist without Islam - even Morris Dancing was stollen from the 'Moors' (Muslims in Spain).

In personal experience it's only Wahhabists who have that Islamic dominance attitude/sharia - my new housemate is Muslim (parents from Pakistan) and avoids, drugs, alcohol, cigarettes, non-halal - but we're already great mates and are heading to the pub tonight to watch some fireworks.

The only time I've had any kind of minor altercation or bad experience was a guy muttering 'swine' at me when I was in Holland, I was in special forces uniform though and one minor utterance in three decades is hardly anything to be concerned about in my view- sadly all sections of society have the odd arsehole.
edit on 2-11-2016 by bastion because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 01:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kandinsky
a reply to: DerBeobachter

The video is like something The Onion would do as an obvious satire. Videos like this are now supposed to be taken seriously. Worse than that; many who watch it will take it very seriously.

more specifically, the idiots they are targeting and whom respond to it with anger and prejudice will take it seriously.

theres quite a few on ATS.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 03:17 PM
link   
[snipped]

edit on 11.3.2016 by Kandinsky because: Snipped by request

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Oh, that wouldn't be the only fake video produced by Germany. Germany together with other balcan countries have made up the short film with the migrants storming Hungary, and the journalist woman tripping one of them. Together with the EU of course that was all a plot to try to orchestrate various kind of provocations.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 05:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flanker86
Oh, that wouldn't be the only fake video produced by Germany. Germany together with other balcan countries have made up the short film with the migrants storming Hungary, and the journalist woman tripping one of them. Together with the EU of course that was all a plot to try to orchestrate various kind of provocations.

Good morning, Flanker!

This is not a fake video "made by Germany". This video was made by Texans and was made in support of Donald Trump. Also Germany is not a Balcan country.

But this is a good example of the mind-set, Der Beobachter was talking about.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join