It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Badly faked and laughable video of an islamic germany

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 05:37 AM
link   
When i saw this for the first time this morning, i couldn´t stop laughing.

Then i remembered how many(for sure not all!!!) US americans believe anything, it just has to be in a video, on the TV, shown on youtube or whatever. Many of them still believe they would be the greatest nation/democracy on earth, so that´s how serious some(!!!) of the US citizens are to take. I bet they wouldn´t even believe the millions of US tourists(or business people, 38.500 US soldiers), that come straight back from a germany trip and would tell them that the reality is completely different. People that would give away their voice vor Trump or Hillary, would believe anything if it just fits their own world view.

That´s where i had to stop laughing. Dumb people will take such crap videos serious! We have such people too, vote for the AfD and think if the AfD wins, they will live in a better and more social germany...

First of all, isn´t it sad how those rightwinger guys have to copy IS propaganda videos? I remember IS propaganda videos with the IS flag on Schloss Neuschwanstein! Or are the videos even maybe made in the same CIA office?

I read a bit about "Secure America Now". The video was done by the Texas based Harris Media corporation. Which is proud to have worked formerly with many other republicans, Ukip members and the israelian Likud party. Vincent Harris is proud that his parents are from germany. He loves germany, he says. And, most important, he visited once the Oktoberfest, wearing Lederhosen...

Before the germany video they made a video about france.

And the next one will be titled:
"The Islamic States of America"

To fish for undecided voters that would take that crap as reality. And sadly, it works, comments like:
"I pray for germany" and "Oktoberfest without roast and alcohol? What is wrong with the germans, that they let this become reality?"
appeared.
I am sorry, but as a german i have to ask:
"How can a serious selfthinking individual believe that crap??? Is it just a lack of education, a lack of general knowledge of anything else than knowledge about the USA? Like knowing the names of all US states and their capitols, the names of all former presidents, for example?"(What reminds me a bit to China or North Corea...)

The videos were done for the lobby organisation "Secure America Now". And one of their spokesmen confirmed that this videos are used to fish for undecided voters in the highly competitive states.

"The plan is to release the video, produced by Harris Media, nationally, but to focus on targeting conservatives and moderates in Florida, North Carolina, and Nevada through Facebook and Google video promotion services." Link

We will see if one of those two horror clowns, puppets, ultrarich jokes will become POTUS in 6 days. Many people still hope for two lightning strikes, or similiar...

What if it will be the male horror clown, does he think he will make any friends with videos of supporters like this?

I have been at the cologne cathedral on monday, in the city, in a park. Couldn´t find any "Ali Babas on their flying carpets", any Burkas, Burkinis, Hijabs... oh wait, i saw some catholic "penguins"(as we call Batmans friends, nuns here...), only the face veil was missing for a Hijab...
I also couldn´t find any similarities to Baghdad, Kabul, Aleppo, Mossul... No gunfights, no terror victims, no "Schariah Police". Ok, we have many bearded "men" here, those Hipsters, but i guess the minority of them are radical muslims. Even if their beard style came up with homecoming US soldiers. That had to grow beards in several parts of the islamic earth, to be taken serious by the people there. Than they all ran around with their big beards, and suddenly actors and other so called "VIP´s" started to wear those beards. Copied by the "hip Hipsters". At the end their beard style comes from those bearded djihadis, but hey, who cares...

Back to the videos, they would be very funny, if there wouldn´t be the fact that there are people out there that believe such crap, or are really feared that this could be the future of the west. But therefore you would need many more idiots that believe in any idols like so called gods, in religions, but we live in the year 2016, sane people laugh about religious nuts, and if these nuts would go to far, they would get what they asked for, that is for sure. Doesn´t matter which religious cult!

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 05:39 AM
link   
Please feel free to discuss, i have to do some work now, lost some time because of the thread...

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 07:10 AM
link   
I hope folks are still laughing after it happens. Coming soon to a country near you.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 07:23 AM
link   
You know what, I didn't watch the video and I don't need to. It was posted I suppose to show us how made up all the worry about islamic immigrants is.
Well, [as a German] I just want to make one thing clear.
I don't worry about foreigners. Hey, the more the merrier. All I want is to know that they have the same ideals and way of life that respects our culture [and I live in the UK].
The race of people really has no impact on anything.
WHat matters is the ideology they bring with them. And we are talking about muslims here.
When muslims are a minority, they are lovely people. Heck, some of those first immigrants are now pretty integrated, but then again, come to Luton [UK] and see a whole town looking like Bangladesh. Come to Forest Gate [London] and see a whole area where you feel like a holiday in Lahore.

It wouldn't be so bad if their whole 'weltanschauung' wouldn't show. I like high heels and tasteful skirts that are neither too short, nor too long. I dared walk past a mosque once...oh dear oh dear, the insults [that I didn't understand but were plainly obvious] came hard and fast.

This is in London. We owned a house there and frankly I am glad we sold it, because I came to England for the British life style, not the muslim life style.

Facts are also that gangs are ripe in the area and they don't pi$$ about. You can deny all of that but I have actually seen it, so I don't rely on any propaganda.

I think a lot of Germans have a romantic idea about islam. Which is very naive. Ask the Spanish, when they fought against the islamic invasion back in 711AD. They didn't do that for Lolz. They did it because they knew what a pain in the backside it would be to turn islamic. And won they did! Then...

Islam is a belief system that is a) self policing and b) has only one goal and that is the islamification of the entire world.
You can deny this until you are blue in the face [or have to pray 5 times a day on a piece of carpet], that still won't change the fact.

We have people who grew up completely different to us in the western world.
Different values, different ethics, different everything. When muslims are hitting the tipping point, they WILL try and turn everyone else muslim. It's like an ingeneous [and effective] computer program.

The scary fact is that it works. People often say that the western people won't fall for it. Oh hahahaha, how very naive.
WOmen with low self esteem are the first that happily turn muslim for a few nice words. It is happening already. Mad males are also susceptible. Look at the far east, they even managed to turn the whole of Indonesia muslim. Africans, a lot of muslims there and counting. Everywhere they go, they spread islam.

It is a strong belief system and it WILL happen unless we show some backbone. Meaning that we demand immigrants to adapt OUR way of life, our way of living, our laws [many underground sharia courts here in Britain], our language.

Watching that many [mostly uneducated] muslims enter our world, is like watching a train crash in veeery slow motion. I am glad that I am already old-er and have no kids.
I also won't hide my opinion any longer because if we don't speak the truth, everyone will only hear the bleeding hearts people who have not learned from history and are wearing rose tinted glasses...see where it got us already.

TL;DR: Useful immigrants of all colours welcome, educate yourself about islam and islam is not good news for weak countries as they will be the first in line for islamification. And THAT is the real gripe I have with a large amount of unchecked [male] muslims flooding Europe.

edit on 2-11-2016 by Hecate666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 07:31 AM
link   
a reply to: DerBeobachter

The problem is that we have made society such, that terminal stupidity is no longer a self correcting problem, but festers such that it becomes the problem of all society. Terminal stupidity of the sort which blames refugees for wars the west pay for, terminal stupidity of the sort which, despite all the historical evidence for its witlessness, promotes hatred of those who worship differently to the way we do, of people who look different from us, of everything we do not understand. This self same stupidity refuses to recognise that we, the people of western nations, have more in common with those who have come here for their safeties sake, than we do with those who lead our nations, because those leaders are our common enemies, regardless of what differences we may perceive between ourselves, and those arriving from abroad.

This common threat is left to continue, while the invented threat is countered at every opportunity, despite the fact that doing so CREATES an enmity where none ought exist. For example, I live in Britain. The military intelligence services and GCHQ have taken my privacy from me, despite having no legitimate reason to do so. The government have for years, kept the unions as powerless as possible, so that their edicts may not be countered, thus we have an unaccountable government. Therefore my liberty is gone from me too, because I may not insist that my government do as they are told, rather than do as they will. The government and those who own it did these things to me and mine. No rabble of proxy agents with AKs and long knives did this. No ideology drawn from ancient texts did this. No cleric, berobed and with wrappings of status around his head did this. My government did it. My government dishonours my ancestors and those living in my country, by doing things we would not have them do, and doing them ostensibly in our name. My government did these things, pose the real threat, and that places me in far closer concert with immigrants from war torn lands, than it does with members of my government.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 07:36 AM
link   

The video is like something The Onion would do as an obvious satire. Videos like this are now supposed to be taken seriously. Worse than that; many who watch it will take it very seriously.

I had to check their channel to see if 'Secure America' was serious or joking. Still not 100%!! It *looks* like a satire, but I think they're serious. People can't tell the difference and nobody cares anymore.

2016 and look what we've got. Madness and stupid have taken over the West.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 07:37 AM
link   
Great OP and yes... nearly half of the voting population actually craves propaganda like this. Trump TV is going to do very well.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 08:32 AM
link   

what I've learned from the refugees crisis in europe is a new appreciation for Latino workers doing tough labor positions and working hard to feed their families. they at least want to be a part of our system and earn it through hard work.

now to the video you can let millions of refugees into your country with no Id and with possible militant background into your country and not see the problem. most of them completely now living in the shadows and some of them possibly being apart of the most brutal terrorist group of our generation.

your example is like me living in the rural south going outside, not seeing any gangs and stating I don't see any problems with gang violence.

now I agree this is propaganda but I'm sure the other narrative has an equally idiotic propaganda video

pick your poison

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 08:33 AM
link   
Hitler's wish in the end was that he embraced Islam for the nation so that the people would have been brainwashed even harder.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Oh, yea, like.........if it doesnt fit the Globalist, no-borders agenda and if its from Texas Its got to be bogus.

Glad to know you're in Germany. Stay there.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 09:01 AM
link   

edit on 2-11-2016 by JDmOKI because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 10:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hecate666

"I think a lot of Germans have a romantic idea about islam. Which is very naive."

I, and everyone around me, young to old, poor to rich, white or black, migrant or "Bio-germans", don´t care about islam, muslims or christians, we laugh about them. You wouldn´t believe how hard it is for christian churches to get visitors. There are only the usual suspects, older people that know that they were a$$holes their whole life, and now the are driven by their guilty conscience, think maybe that if there should be a god, he would send them to hell for the individuals they have been their whole life. Same for the other religions, who should take people serious that pray to thin air?

My father was muslim(on paper), i grew up with many migrants and muslims in our town(because everything was good mixed, no government made ghettoisation, before the wall was brought down by the globalists). Nobody of these migrants, muslims or christians or whatever by paper, became radical religious nuts. If a muselmann would try to "convert" me, us, we would laugh several minutes about him, and then we would send him to another place, where he can disturb other people with his crap. "We" are kurdish, turkish, african, greece, russian, polish, former yugoslavian, "bio"-germans. Nobody cares for religions. Nobody sane prays or visits mosques or churches, or temples or synagogues. Sane people don´t spend their time for "Hirngespinste"(pipe dreams), they have to work, to make money and to enjoy that bit of free lifetime the globalists leave us. Naive are those religious nuts.

"Islam is a belief system that is a) self policing and b) has only one goal and that is the islamification of the entire world."

One could say it´s the same thing like bombing "democracy" bombs on other nations.

"You can deny this until you are blue in the face [or have to pray 5 times a day on a piece of carpet], that still won't change the fact."

42 years of living with people that are muslim by paper, like with people that are christian, jewish, buddhists and whatever else cult is out there, by paper, and the fact didn´t happen yet, and will try in vain to happen.

"We have people who grew up completely different to us in the western world.
Different values, different ethics, different everything."

And that is the problem. It´s not the religions, cults, it´s the place where you grew up, the situation there, the laws there, everything. We have many different not muslim places on earth, where one wouldn´t like to live, like the phillipnes, for examples. China, North Corea, there is even a lot of them in europe, in the more eastern part. People that come from there and don´t know anything about our rules and laws here, about how we people live, and don´t want to learn it and rule the jails in germany, mostly bulgarian, romanian, russian. Not muslims with muselmann beards.

"When muslims are hitting the tipping point, they WILL try and turn everyone else muslim. It's like an ingeneous [and effective] computer program."

If the hardware is out of order and easy to control, then maybe yes. Nobody ever, in my whole life, tried to turn me into a muslim, or whatever cultists.

"The scary fact is that it works. People often say that the western people won't fall for it. Oh hahahaha, how very naive.
WOmen with low self esteem are the first that happily turn muslim for a few nice words. It is happening already. Mad males are also susceptible. Look at the far east, they even managed to turn the whole of Indonesia muslim. Africans, a lot of muslims there and counting. Everywhere they go, they spread islam."

Since 9/11? Or isn´t it fact that the muslim cult ever was the biggest religious cult in the world. Some people know and see this cult since 9/11, throughout that propaganda since that day. Propaganda o create a new bogeyman, because russia wasn´t useful anymore. Now they try to turn it back, because the jihadis seem to have their own ideas, and just use their creators to fullfill their own wishes.

"It is a strong belief system and it WILL happen unless we show some backbone. Meaning that we demand immigrants to adapt OUR way of life, our way of living, our laws [many underground sharia courts here in Britain], our language."

I agree completely. If i would go to live in another land, another nation, i first would learn the language, search a job and would live, as neighbours maybe, and work with people of that country. Rest happens automatically, we have enough evidence from the 1960`s and the 1970`s here in germany. No planned ghettoisation, no isolation of different parts of the people.

"Watching that many [mostly uneducated] muslims enter our world, is like watching a train crash in veeery slow motion. I am glad that I am already old-er and have no kids.
I also won't hide my opinion any longer because if we don't speak the truth, everyone will only hear the bleeding hearts people who have not learned from history and are wearing rose tinted glasses...see where it got us already."

Uh, as a born german(even with so called migrant background), i learned from our history, and that´s why i am what i am, that´s how i am who i am.

"TL;DR: Useful immigrants of all colours welcome, educate yourself about islam and islam is not good news for weak countries as they will be the first in line for islamification."

But a refugee situation is not a request concert, you can´t just let the, for you, useful refugees in. Because refugees flee not because of fun, and so not only the rich and good educated will arrive. But people that will need help. Among a lot that search a better life maybe, and those are willing to work and to "integrate" themselfes, to have a better life in the future. Sure, a lot of rotten apples will be there, too. But are we all angels? And do we know if we have to flee in near future, because of bankster crimes, because of crimes of the rich and powerful and the maybe upcoming riots in the western hemisphere, because of "our famous, the people loving slavemasters"?

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 10:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kandinsky

The video is like something The Onion would do as an obvious satire. Videos like this are now supposed to be taken seriously. Worse than that; many who watch it will take it very seriously.

I had to check their channel to see if 'Secure America' was serious or joking. Still not 100%!! It *looks* like a satire, but I think they're serious. People can't tell the difference and nobody cares anymore.

2016 and look what we've got. Madness and stupid have taken over the West.

Yes, they are selling as satire, so they are on the secure side, because of laws and stuff.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 10:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: JDmOKI

now to the video you can let millions of refugees into your country with no Id and with possible militant background into your country and not see the problem. most of them completely now living in the shadows and some of them possibly being apart of the most brutal terrorist group of our generation.

your example is like me living in the rural south going outside, not seeing any gangs and stating I don't see any problems with gang violence.

My example comes fresh from the heart of cologne, not some rural parts of eastern germany, for example.
I even live in Köln-Ehrenfeld, where one of europes biggest mosques will be build, if this thing, that looks a bit like a nuclear power plant, will ever be finished. Still no hordes of bearded suicide bombers that want to tell the people how to live. Still no penguin or batmans costumes. No terror bombings. No Schariah Police, they would get their a§§es kicked by those "muslim on paper migrants" first! This not Wuppertal here!

But you can see many "muslim"(on paper) people with beer in their hands and living the western lifestyle like "Ze average Tschermans" live it, because those musims on papers people are average, taxpaying germans meanwhile. As far as our government let us live the former known wesetrn lifestyle, because they cut every bit of freedom to save us from those "evil muslims", that mostly are as religious as sane germans are, not. It doesn´t help to only talk about the rotten apples, even if that sounds a bit "Gutmenschlich".

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 10:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP
Hitler's wish in the end was that he embraced Islam for the nation so that the people would have been brainwashed even harder.

And Hitler needed dumb and willing followers that wanted to see only a saviour in him, besides very rich and because of that powerful people that funded him, like Henry Ford for example.
Can you see any similarities to today?

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 11:17 AM
link   

believe me I hope it's as nice as you make it sound

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 11:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: TonyS

Oh, yea, like.........if it doesnt fit the Globalist, no-borders agenda and if its from Texas Its got to be bogus.

Bogus like your globalist stuff? Then yes!
If we talk about globalists, we have to talk about the US based globalists like Soros, about all those US based multinational acting corporations, about the multinational acting US "three letter agencies" and stuff. And for sure about who created the refugee situation, and for what reason. A weak europe is good for a strong USA, and knowing which routes refugees have to take too, isn´t it? That´s the reason too, for the US globalists, to prevent a stable partnership between russia and europe, especially germany.
Stratfor: “US aims to prevent a German-Russian alliance”

And it´s a nice distraction of the own problems, just creating problems for the "partners", by weaken europe with a refugee situation like this. It´s not european billionairs, corporations and family clans that profit from destabilizing parts of the world, for oil and profits.

Where are you from?
Sounds a bit like you´re from the US, maybe Texas.
It´s nice that you care for my life, saying that i should stay in germany. But i wouldn´t pay money to risk my life in a, in parts, third world country. Wouldn´t like to get shot for walking over the streets, or to end in the US jail business for nothing, because the jail business has to create money.

Do you see how prejudices work on both sides?

If you get that we all are victims of the rich and only because of that powerful, you will see that you are nothing more worth than any other human being on earth, that is not ultrarich or has knowldege to blackmail other people. You have just the luck that you didn´t have to flee yet, but how will this look in the future?

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 11:52 AM
link   
People will believe things like this because the conservative narrative at the moment tells them to, and most conservatives have no experience with Muslims or Islam outside of propaganda right wing websites. These backward views have about as much relevancy to real life as Westboro Baptist does to who and what Christians are.

Take as an example what happened to me Monday: I live in Seattle and I was waiting at the bus stop, and a Muslim woman in a hijab walks up to me and strikes up a conversation, we talk and laugh for about 15 minutes before the bus shows up, and before I got on my bus (we were both kind of sad we were getting on different buses) she gave me her phone number. Can't remember the last time that happened without me asking for a number lol. And she was one of the most beautiful women I have ever seen.

But that kind of actual real life story doesn't fit in with who your "media" wants you to hate, right?

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 11:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: TonyS

So made up propaganda videos have more accuracy than people who actually live in the areas 'allegedly' affected?

Goes against 'deny ignorance' don't you think?

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 12:01 PM
link   
The one thing good about secular Europe is that they may stay secular even though there is a clear thirst for spirituality there which I'm sure will not be quenched by radical Islam or any other exoteric fundamentalism or radical religiosity.

Maybe other forms of Eastern spirituality may take hold: Sufism, Yoga, and forms of Buddhism, and Western mysticism: Catahrism, Gnosticism, Rosicrucian, but not any exoteric radical religion such as jihadi Islam.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join