It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2 officers shot, killed in the Des Moines area

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 04:35 AM
link   

DES MOINES, Iowa --
Two officers have been shot and killed in the Des Moines area.

There is currently a manhunt for at least one suspect and police have very few details other than a vehicle description.

This was an ambush that occurred around 1 a.m., according to Des Moines Police Sgt. Paul Parizek. The first officer who was shot was a Urbandale Police officer, who was sitting in his car on patrol alone.

The second officer was a Des Moines Police officer, who was responding to the Urbandale Police officer. He also was alone and was found shot in his car around 1:30 a.m.

2 officers shot, killed in the Des Moines area

Just breaking. More to add later.

Another source:
www.desmoinesregister.com...

As of a 5 a.m. press conference, police were still notifying the family members of the slain officers and planned to withhold the officers' names, years of service and other details until later in the day, Parizek said.

edit on 2-11-2016 by JinMI because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 04:38 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Well...I called it. Doesn't make me happy, but it was time for another cop shooting. It'll be a terror threat or racial incident next, I think. There aren't many days left til the election. We're on the home stretch now.

+7 more 
posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 05:01 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 05:07 AM
link   
Somebody needs some metal implants donated, pronto. Ambush killings are the lowest of the low ways to kill a person. At least face who you're wanting to take out in a fair fight, pansies.

originally posted by: tigertatzen

Well...I called it. Doesn't make me happy, but it was time for another cop shooting. It'll be a terror threat or racial incident next, I think. There aren't many days left til the election. We're on the home stretch now.

Think you called whatever you want. There's 300 million people in this country, and we do kind of thrive on the responsibility-shirking wannabe-Mafia attitude. Another ambush-style cop murder was just inevitable.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 05:08 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 05:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah
Somebody needs some metal implants donated, pronto. Ambush killings are the lowest of the low ways to kill a person. At least face who you're wanting to take out in a fair fight, pansies.

Think you called whatever you want. There's 300 million people in this country, and we do kind of thrive on the responsibility-shirking wannabe-Mafia attitude. Another ambush-style cop murder was just inevitable.

She does have a point, simply think about how the DNC orchestrated violence at Trump rallies, this exposed the soft level of agent provacateur.

When you expand out to the greater game being played by the social engineers, which includes false flags of all kinds (operation gladio) can you not see the way they are dividing the people against the militarized police?

To me it is painfully obvious, we have had a few years worth of false flags, people have sadly become used to it and think it is just the way people are, what an effective method of getting the the peasants to demand more authority!

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 05:42 AM
link   
a reply to: elementalgrove

Or you could accept that not everything bad that happens is a false flag, and that some times # happens simply because # happens.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 05:42 AM
link   

Think it's just an ordinary, run-of-the-mill, "ambush-style" cop murder all you want. There is a pattern. Has been, the whole time.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 05:47 AM
link   

Think it's just an ordinary, run-of-the-mill, "ambush-style" cop murder all you want. There is a pattern. Has been, the whole time.

Or the more likely and plausible scenario that mankind is acting the way it always has but because it's election time you want to see it as something more..

I predict that someone will win the World Series tonight, it's Election time and a distracton is needed.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 05:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

Or you could accept that not everything bad that happens is a false flag, and that some times # happens simply because # happens.

I do accept that...

Do you accept that false flags and agent provacateurs have been used to change public perception throughout history?

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 05:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

Sometimes, # really does just happen. And it could be just that. However, it could also be part of a pattern...it is a mistake to dismiss everything as mundane, just as much as it's a mistake to think everything is a conspiracy. Balance is key, especially regarding this circus.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 05:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: 0neEleven
POST REMOVED BY STAFF

No, it is local and us people (I'm originally for the area) are going to get the dude or dudes. nothing to do with the fkn bitc

edit on Fri Nov 4 2016 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 05:52 AM
link   

I never denied it.

Nor did I say we've had "years worth" of false flags. Probably because I don't look for a false flag behind every last event, I don't see them behind everything. I don't substitute "false flag" for "people somewhere did something that people do now and then."

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 05:55 AM
link   
a reply to: tigertatzen

the only thing that seems to have been dismissed so far is the possibility that some assclown decided he wanted to kill a cop or two.

Not even a full page in and the event has already declared a false flag and pinned on Hillary needing a distraction?

Give me a break.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 06:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

Not even a full page in and the event has already declared a false flag and pinned on Hillary needing a distraction?

Give me a break.

I'm waiting for the facts just like you are, buddy.

But if it comes out that the shooter or shooters are employed by G4S, I'm going to put my tin foil hat on and hunker down for the purge.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 06:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: opethPA

Or the more likely and plausible scenario that mankind is acting the way it always has but because it's election time you want to see it as something more..

I predict that someone will win the World Series tonight, it's Election time and a distracton is needed.

I don't care about the election other than how it is affecting my environment. I don't vote, don't support anyone, and haven't followed an election in more than twenty years.

I don't want to "see it as something more". I want the complete opposite of that; and if you knew anything at all about me, you'd already know this and would not then attempt to tell me what it is that I personally do or do not want.

This isn't about the election. The election is just a noisy distraction, like this shooting is. This is about something else entirely.

The other poster was trying to belittle me, because he/she/it needs to feel superior, but there really is a pattern here and this incident fits it. It could also simply be synchronicity. We'll see.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 06:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

Well, you do have a point...but I personally haven't declared it a false flag and have been pretty clear that I don't think it has anything to do with Hillary. It could very well just be a random shooting.

What I said was simply that I called it, and I did, two days ago, right here on this site. Now we'll see if the pattern continues. If it doesn't, then I'll dismiss it. But if it does continue, then I'll keep tracking it. I've been doing this for months. And yes, some incidents do appear to be just completely random.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 06:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: elementalgrove

She does have a point, simply think about how the DNC orchestrated violence at Trump rallies, this exposed the soft level of agent provacateur.

When you expand out to the greater game being played by the social engineers, which includes false flags of all kinds (operation gladio) can you not see the way they are dividing the people against the militarized police?

To me it is painfully obvious, we have had a few years worth of false flags, people have sadly become used to it and think it is just the way people are, what an effective method of getting the the peasants to demand more authority!

She might have a point if shooting police wasn't drumming up pro-police support. It's having the opposite effect from the one insinuated, in case you haven't noticed. The only ones still bitching about cops are BLM & their grovelers, and they're quickly falling on deaf ears thanks to their own antics & ass-backward logic anyway.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 06:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: elementalgrove

She might have a point if shooting police wasn't drumming up pro-police support. It's having the opposite effect from the one insinuated, in case you haven't noticed. The only ones still bitching about cops are BLM & their grovelers, and they're quickly falling on deaf ears thanks to their own antics & ass-backward logic anyway.

Just to be clear, I personally don't think that the staged incidents are to turn people against the police or anything like that. I can get how the other poster draws that conclusion, but I don't think that's the goal here personally.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 06:56 AM
link   
Right now is simply a time to keep them in our thoughts. As well as for more people to openly show support for LEOs.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join