It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange green light spotted over Japan

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 02:25 AM
link   
The UFO was filmed on Oct 31 over Niigata Prefecture Japan.

Although it's most likely a Green Meteor fireball it's impressive nonetheless.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 02:35 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

That looks like a Meteor.

Really clear Video of it too,

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 02:42 AM
link   

I always thought they were just meteors but apparently they're called green fireballs. I saw one back in the 90's beautifully clearly right at the start of dusk. It's a very surreal thing to see in person and always cool to see again even if it is just videos.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 02:56 AM
link   

It looks pretty cool. With the dark "hood". No pieces breaking away.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 03:50 AM
link   
I don't believe those three angles of video are of the same object. In the first video there is no tail, in the second and third there is. The second and third angles look clearly like a green fireball. But that first one is very strange indeed.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 04:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrueAmerican
I don't believe those three angles of video are of the same object. In the first video there is no tail, in the second and third there is. The second and third angles look clearly like a green fireball. But that first one is very strange indeed.

Agreed, the first video does look intiresting.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 04:19 AM
link   
I agree with the meteor suggestion, a high copper/calcium and barium content could produce the green spectrum of light, the object clearly leaves a few glowing embers behind it typical of a meteor breaking up in the lower atmosphere as it descends.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 04:54 AM
link   

This was posted yesterday, and it got moved out of the UFO forum because meteors aren't UFOs:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 05:16 AM
link   
a reply to: _BoneZ_

But it's a UFO until identified as a Meteor , UFO expert Scott C Waring says it's Aliens.

Scott C Waring, who runs the UFO Sightings Daily blog, said: "This UFO tried hard to disguise itself as a free slowing meteor over Japan – however, it made some amateurish mistakes.

"Firstly, it’s glowing a colour most meteors don't glow… green. Secondly meteorites do not fly horizontal while that low to the planet.
"Thirdly – and this was the stupidest mistake the aliens made – the main ship turned off its glow for only one-tenth of a second.
"At that moment a silver disk came out and moved back slowly from the main ship."

He added: "See, even aliens make mistakes – this pilot – he made a lot."
www.express.co.uk...

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 07:49 AM
link   
Saw one several years ago,beautiful color.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 07:57 AM
link   

I wish that the people obsessed with theoretical "nuts and bolts craft" would explain why these purported aliens spend a great deal of time playing these silly perceptual/theatrical games, to include mimicking every possible sort of "craft" or "light in the sky" configuration, including the blinky lights (why must there usually be blinky lights?), play "operation" with cattle, play "paint by number" with wheat fields, "abduct little old ladies" and of course the most absurd of all... this "anal probe fixation of theirs".

If these 'aliens' fill the Universe and this is what they do with their time.. then I don't recommend we leave the Earth. They might have us pull their finger, or squirt us with their lapel buttons.

There is obviously something grossly wrong with the current ETH theory and it's application to every little circumstance that is not immediately explainable.

Kev

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 08:40 AM
link   

That's impressive indeed. I'm still having trouble to mark this as some kind of asteroid because of its deviating path it took?

Could it be atmospheric optical disturbance? Don't know why the green color ,maybe filming with night vision on
Don't know ?

A new green lantern trailer, I don't know?

But sure one filming this had an exiting night..

new topics

top topics

join