It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hahaa!!, Trump Mistook His 1 Black Supporter For Protester Called Him A Thug>

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 02:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: cenpuppie
a reply to: Spider879

She wasn't even on the ballot in my state. If i voted for Jill, i know she wasn't going to even have a chance. Gary Johnson's was on it but the way he's shown his butt, including his next-to-knowing-nothing interviews, there is no way I was going to vote for him.

If I vote for Hilary, it's more of the same, Obama has shown us that... more more more. At least with The Teflon Don, i can sit smugly as Republicans will be blamed for everything including and up to "the dog ate my homework".

We need more than the two parties that have monopolized the current system. I'm tired of just Coke or Pepsi, what about Sprite or Dr. Pepper?

No he won't !!, Trump and his trumpteers would simply blame Obama for his fkups , that man's ego do not allow for him to reflect on mistakes much less own them, I am going with Jill not because I think she will win, but to give a boost to the Greens , we need new blood even if they do not become strong enough in the near future to have a POTUS they will be able to break a close election and perhaps get some of their own in office.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join