It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hahaa!!, Trump Mistook His 1 Black Supporter For Protester Called Him A Thug>

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+11 more 
posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 02:20 AM
link   

Oops! Trump Mistook a Black Supporter at His Rally for a Protester and Called Him a “Thug”

C.J. Cary really loves Donald Trump. He has loved him for years, and he really wants him to be president. On Wednesday night, the 63-year-old came to a Trump rally in Kinston, North Carolina, determined to pass his candidate a note of advice: stop being so offensive on the campaign trail to women, minorities, and people with disabilities, or else “lying Hillary” will defeat him. Leon Neyfakh LEON NEYFAKH Leon Neyfakh is a Slate staff writer. According to the Charlotte Observer, Trump spotted Cary, wearing sunglasses and a bright red shirt, after he had made his way to about 30 feet from the stage and began waving his note in the air while shouting “Donald!” Oh, did we mention Cary is black? He is. Anyway, Trump mistook Cary for a protester. Trump addressed him directly from the podium: “We have a protester!” he said, as you can see in this video at the 11:53 mark. Trump then said this to Cary: “By the way, were you paid $1,500 to be a thug?”
www.slate.com...

The crowd saw him yelling started chanting Trump Trump Trump! , the Donald then asked where he is and had him booted out, klik the rest of the article this guy is a diehard Trumpteer I guess it's hard for Trumpeteers to recognize one another the poor tool was even wearing red.
No I am not a Hillary supporter..don't go there, but this was funny as hell, man what a weird election cycle.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 02:23 AM
link   
Hope you dont get a flag for this crap

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 02:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: scubagravy
Hope you dont get a flag for this crap

Don't care!

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 02:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Spider879

This isn't news. Not because it happens often, but because who cares except for people with too much time on their hands who have nothing stimulating or important to think/talk about...

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 02:31 AM
link   
Trump has to deal with violent Clinton Foundation agitators constantly.

He makes mistakes every now and then.

Edit: It's slate, hoax bin.
edit on -050002am11kam by Ohanka because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 02:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: ksiezyc

This isn't news. Not because it happens often, but because who cares except for people with too much time on their hands who have nothing stimulating or important to think/talk about...

No it is stuff to talk about why is he in a camp that freaking hates him so much that ppl act all knee jerky at his appearance.
edit on 2-11-2016 by Spider879 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 02:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka

Listen or read what you just posted, you make it seemed that all Trumps agitators are Black or minorities, would they mistake him if he looked exactly like the rest of the crowd..c'mon man.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 02:35 AM
link   

Yes, I imagine he would.

He has done so in the past.

Clearly the Clinton Foundation is an equal opportunities employer, they hire thugs of all races.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 02:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka

If you sayz so..

(post by FuggleHop removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 03:57 AM
link   

I take it the assumption that this is Trump's only black supporter is your words as that doesn't appear in the article and is clearly.a lie.

I've seem a few black people at rallies.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 04:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: FuggleHop
POST REMOVED BY STAFF

And that's the tragedy ain't it?? at any other time this guy wouldn't even made into a debate with Reps, but camp Hillary is so corrupt and untrustworthy I can't hold my nose and vote for her, sorry can't do it, for I know in my gut she is gonna screw us, and there are millions like myself voting for another candidate that have a snowballs chance of winning, but I am done playing the lesser of two evils game.

edit on Wed Nov 2 2016 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 06:55 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 07:02 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 07:14 AM
link   
the video doesnt support your premise.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 07:27 AM
link   
If this is indeed true..

I wonder if he found out about it after and apologized to the guy? That would be the best thing to do. Public acknowledgement of this serious mistake and give the supporter some serious swag!

It's possible that he could have been confused..

It's possible that the vid or report could have been doctored or just another BS smear.

Still... if true, Trump should treat this guy to a steak dinner with all the trimmings.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 08:28 AM
link   
I'd be heartbroken if someone I supported so heavily mistook me for something like that and treated me as such, wrongly. That would really really sting.

-Alee

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 09:10 AM
link   
a reply to: NerdGoddess

Yeah I agree. So... Better make it 2 steak dinners and a Vette!

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Isn't even remotely close to true.

Also, in a related topic, Trump is on track to get more votes from the African American population than other Republican Presidential candidates.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 09:43 AM
link   

She wasn't even on the ballot in my state. If i voted for Jill, i know she wasn't going to even have a chance. Gary Johnson's was on it but the way he's shown his butt, including his next-to-knowing-nothing interviews, there is no way I was going to vote for him.

If I vote for Hilary, it's more of the same, Obama has shown us that... more more more. At least with The Teflon Don, i can sit smugly as Republicans will be blamed for everything including and up to "the dog ate my homework".

We need more than the two parties that have monopolized the current system. I'm tired of just Coke or Pepsi, what about Sprite or Dr. Pepper?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join