It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI releases 2001 investigation into Bill Clinton

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 12:42 AM
link   

FBI unexpectedly releases 129 pages of documents related to a 2001 investigation into Bill Clinton

FBI releases 2001 investigation into Bill Clinton

www.bbc.com...

vault.fbi.gov...

129 pages of documents related to a 2001 investigation into Bill Clinton
Clinton team raises questions about timing of the dump
New ABC poll suggests Trump has a one-point lead nationwide, 46% to 45%
Clinton team has accused FBI of "blatant double standards" on emails inquiry
Meanwhile, Clinton and Trump are touring key states of Florida, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin

edit on 2-11-2016 by suvorov because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 12:48 AM
link   
a reply to: suvorov

You are about 5 threads too late.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 12:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: kruphix

You are about 5 threads too late.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 12:50 AM
link   

I am thoroughly enjoying watching the destruction of the Clinton Cabal, I believe that this gives extra credibility to one Dr. Steve Pieczenick and his Silent Coup/Counter Coup declaration found here!!

Time to tack out the trash!

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 12:52 AM
link   
It had nothing to do with the election. It was going to get released about this date regardless. FOIA had it marked for release. After the 3rd request for a document it goes completely public and that is what happened but the media spun it into a Comey attack...whatever.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 01:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: elementalgrove

I am thoroughly enjoying watching the destruction of the Clinton Cabal, I believe that this gives extra credibility to one Dr. Steve Pieczenick and his Silent Coup/Counter Coup declaration found here!!

And the release doesn't destroy them in any way.

It was an old investigation that found absolutely nothing against Bill or the Foundation.

All it shows is more proof that Republicans have been going after the Clinton's for decades and there has never been anything illegal against them.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 01:02 AM
link   
a reply to: kruphix

Yea your right kruphix, everything that is going on is simply making the Clinton family look more angelic than ever before!

Lol it is all a right wing conspiracy!

Go team

edit on America/ChicagoWednesdayAmerica/Chicago11America/Chicago1130amWednesday1 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 02:26 AM
link   

It was an old investigation that found absolutely nothing against Bill or the Foundation.

All it shows is more proof that Republicans have been going after the Clinton's for decades and there has never been anything illegal against them.

Ironic... hyperbole even... you have a "Predator" as your avatar.

And all you ever say are things like:
"nothing to see here... move along"
"there is no proof, so plausible deniability"
"pay no attention to the one behind the curtain"

If there was nothing to worry about, you would have no reason to post.

edit on 2-11-2016 by paradoxious because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 02:30 AM
link   
a reply to: kruphix

Sounds like they need to look harder.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 02:45 AM
link   
So Clinton pardons Marc Rich just before his term ends, AFTER Rich's wife had donated to both the Clinton Library AND the Dem campaign..... and AFTER UBS CEO had contacted clinton and pushed to a pardon of Rich.

Well, put that together with the Doug Band Memorandum and you'll see how UBS has been pretty generous to Clinton afterwards. 540.000 dolllars from 2005 - 2011.

Dispicable....

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 02:21 AM
link   

What it really proves is that the Clinton's have been above the law so far. And the Presidential pardon has been abused. Maybe we need to get rid of that. By law the Clinton's can be put in law as long as the DOJ wants. It looks like some in the DOJ are going to jail soon for their hands in this.

edit on 4-11-2016 by Doctor Smith because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join