It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Baghdad Car Bombing Caught Red Handed Staged With Crisis Actors 10/30/2016 Video

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 05:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: flatbush71
a reply to: gmoneystunt

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain.

Buck

Who's this "Buck" person you speak of?

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 07:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: abe froman
A drill for emergency responders ?

It was obviously edited for dramatic effects.

looks like cctv footage to me, with everything included after including subtle arabic music.

either way, staged.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 07:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: tikbalang
This was one of the greatest moments of the year for me!

S&F

That's actually a shame

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 07:08 AM
link   
a reply to: tigertatzen

But having seen the video, it was pretty much fail.

no?

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 07:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6
Looks more like you found a video of a training event than anything else and a media outlet, singular, ran with it. A quick search for a car bombing in that neighborhood Monday only returns a few articles, none of which use that video.

But because you said crisis actors and most people can't be arsed to do any further research, you'll be overwhelmed with flags and stars. Congrats.

Oh wow. Grow up. So this is about stars and flags now?

This is about the media lying! You don't report false deaths on the NYTimes for training videos unless someone dies in the process

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 07:45 AM
link   

I doubt it. Why would they set off a real bomb for a drill? Just tell the emergency responders a bomb went off. They aren't on the scene until after the attack anyway.

When I first encountered this "crisis actor/fake terrorist attack" stuff, it sounded like total crazyness. But there's a fair amount of evidence to support it. Sharp-eyed people have spotted the same actors (or at least, people who look very similar) in several different attacks. Not long ago, someone on ATS showed a video that was supposedly set in a hospital in (Syria? Iraq?). You can clearly see a guy smiling and laughing, but when he realizes the camera is on he quickly starts holding his head and acting like he's in pain.

At the Boston Marathon bombing, a guy who they said lost his legs in the blasts was eventually found to be an army vet who lost his legs in Iraq. Some particularly infamous photos show a couple of guys -- NOT the Tsarnaev brothers -- wearing baseball caps with the Punisher skull symbol on them, carrying backpacks that appear to be the ones containing the bombs.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 08:05 AM
link   
this isn't a training event because you can clearly see the guy in yellow shirt jumping hysterically as if it was a real event or was he doing some jump and jacks , and the clip was filmed from a security monitor and wasn't live , i saw this clip 7 hours ago it was sent to me by whatsapp

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Sorry you were triggered by comment that ATS adores the phrase "crisis actors."

The thread title is that the bombing itself was staged. So no, the thread is not about catching the media lying. It's about a bombing being staged with crisis actors, and one, singular, media outlet using a video in their article that nobody else is using as of the time I posted my comment.

This is also about reading comprehension.

indeed.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 09:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

What kind of training occurred? From a Medic's point of view I see ZERO training or trained activity occurring at all. Clearly a propaganda piece. People are not trained to run into an area of a recent explosion and start dragging people to a van. I see a lot of red shirts but no uniforms, no police, military, fire safety, or anything of the like.

I see a set up car bomb, safely detonated then made to appear like people were hurt. If it was training you would see uniformed people come into the scene and begin triage and treatments... Trained people know you don't just start dragging people around, then ask them to stand on their own and climb into a van.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 09:30 AM
link   
I'm thinking no training is required f

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 09:39 AM
link   

I am an Emergency Responder....really can't tell the difference from one of our exercises.

You'd be surprised how realistic we get.

MS
1st Responder
EMT Advanced Disaster Life Support
Dept/Homeland Security/FEMA
Region 2 South, Wayne County, Michigan

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 09:44 AM
link   
a reply to: wastedown

Have you seen Iraqis do jumping jacks?

"What kind of training occurred" is a relative concept for them. I also said it looks like a training video, not that it is a training video. Why are you asking me what kind of training was going on? It's not my video, it's not my event, it's not my upload. I have no more idea where the video took place than anybody else does.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 01:43 PM
link   

What about it makes it "look like" training to you? Specifically. I listed reasons why I believe it isn't. I too have been in many Exercises when I was a Texas Paramedic, and in the Army. I see nothing that says training and am curious as to what you see to lead you to that conclusion?

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 04:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger

I am an Emergency Responder....really can't tell the difference from one of our exercises.

You'd be surprised how realistic we get.

MS
1st Responder
EMT Advanced Disaster Life Support
Dept/Homeland Security/FEMA
Region 2 South, Wayne County, Michigan

I understand that but do you contact the news and publish fake reports of deaths and injuries, like what occurred here?

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 07:20 PM
link   
I believe it's real and those people got died.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Yeh right, happens all the time those drills, hardware flying everywhere, shrapnel. some folks go away, other folks arrive.

It's something staged for the little/big box in the corner...by somebody, Nothing new. I'll add movie for your, 'sensibilities'.
edit on 2-11-2016 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 08:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6
a reply to: wastedown

Have you seen Iraqis do jumping jacks?

"What kind of training occurred" is a relative concept for them. I also said it looks like a training video, not that it is a training video. Why are you asking me what kind of training was going on? It's not my video, it's not my event, it's not my upload. I have no more idea where the video took place than anybody else does.

That's TV for you!

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Wats the point of faking a terrorist bombing. Don't they like have a hundred an hour?

Maybe its a gas attack.

<< 1   >>

join