It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NEOCON WARS: Parody film Ron Paul Vs. the same Neocon + MSM forces trying to stop Trump

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 11:22 PM
link   
After 8 years, my upload is finally staying up (with audio) in Youtube.

A full feature length Star Wars parody film. I promise you the most hardcore debate ensemble meltdown of all time! Foreign policy was still the 'Big Story' in those days, and Ron Paul slays the Neocon's.

It starts of joke like satire, but after about 10 minutes the Neocon's arrive on the Deathstar, followed by Ron Paul (via the "Ron Paul Blimp", and then its dead serious hardcore debate time.

It's a fun story for me. I had just taken 2 "lightning strikes" in my apartment in a mere 3 weeks, each devastating my computer (and backup computer). I was on a most subpar PC hardware spec, yet was so lucky to even have that. So the 'big' film projects I had already been on had been working at had been disrupted, and their development became futile.

Meanwhile Ron Paul's campaign had come out of nowhere and was tearing snip up.

I had this early little 'tiny' joke of an idea to mock Dubya in his "you're either with us or the terrorists" quote vs. the "you're either with me or you're my enemy" "Sith" quote, and a couple other small bits, in the purpose of a little Ron Paul parody piece.

But as usual, I got 'carried away', the parody (opening) piece enriched, and then I got the idea to footage the way into the "GOP Imperial Debate" all happening on the Deathstar, and an entire film was born. I did it all in a mere few months. Majority of the development was done on said subpar PC. I actually managed to adapt my 'on my feet' job to being able to play (again and again) the potential materials used in its assembly, despite much of the end run being while I was working 14-18 hours work days for 5 straight weeks without a day off. The video sources that'd make the cut I'd play them on repeat in the shop; when I'd get home in my couple hours a night I'd have it all hardwired in my brain and would tear through the clips like automated rapid fire. This also included the Star Wars Sage soundtrack.

I managed to get it done before the Florida Primary. Barely. It was made FOR the primary's.

The project turned total flop after Google (my nemesis) owned Youtube zapped it down quick like. SO it had no hope of ever going viral.

Years later I put it up in archive.org, but was totally marginalized there, while I didn't have time to try to revive it for the 2012 election.

Now in 2016 I give you NEOCON WARS (2008). It's still relevant as we've seen Trump encounter these same forces, the politicians most of which have endorsed 'Neocon' Hillary Clinton, as well the MSM has been his biggest opposition (like with Ron Paul).

I've made many 'films'. Many have been hits. This is my finest film, especially given is rushed under the gun upbringing. Yet it was my biggest flop. I promise you this piece is worth it. I'm confident in this. So confident that I dare you to play it out (no matter your political leaning, and tell me it sucks. Even better, tell me a more important single film (for its time). I want to see it!

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 11:32 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

It appears your video is set to private.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 11:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Noncents

Thanks!

Fixed! ?

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Lol, almost, man. Blocked in the US due to copyright from SME. Good luck with that one.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 12:09 AM
link   
FFFFFFF!

I've got Fair Use via satire & educational means. I always did. But Google's A.I. God all anyone ever gets to deal with.

Beyond irritated.

Well here's the non-embed streaming, and full quality direct download
archive.org...

So embarrassing. It played in my panel I thought it would finally work here.
edit on 2-11-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 12:11 AM
link   

I sent you a message to a video regarding how to fight it, well. I'll check out the archive link though. Keep fighting the copyright empire! Satire should be fair use.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 12:34 AM
link   

Ron Paul

edit on 2-11-2016 by CriticalStinker because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 01:26 AM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

You should watch it before commenting. I'm an hour in and so far Ron Paul has been the voice of stability and rationality, like he was back then.

So far so good. I'm glad the Star Wars scenes dropped off in place of various news and debate footage. A nice trip down memory lane and a few I hadn't seen the first time. I like the music playing behind all the talking, that worked well.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 01:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Noncents

I didn't make sense when i was talking earlier. Ron Paul is the only politicians I've ever felt excited about. The only one that had given me hope about the future...

Sadly.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 01:53 AM
link   
Yeah blocked in Australia too.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 02:07 AM
link   
All done. So, yeah, like I said earlier, good work with the music. The actual Star Wars scenes were a little forced at the beginning but worked later, especially at the end. The terrorist ewoks actually made me think for a minute but that's mostly because I've been looking at Star Wars a lot differently lately. Like how Chewy is a weapon smuggler, I never really thought about it until recently.

The repetition of terrorists towards the beginning was probably fresh when you made it but these days we're all familiar with the spiel. Still, tons of good news bytes all over the place. By the end it was impossible not to see the current events mimicking that election cycle. The same play by play in so many ways.

Overall, totally not a waste of the end of my night. Terrorist ewoks, great stuff there.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 04:50 AM
link   

Thank you for sharing this with us!

It is quite disturbing going down old memory lane of the insanity that reigned under Bush.

I find it equally disturbing to see the DNC warhawks screaming for blood, looking at you Biden/Hillary.

Now it appears we will have to argue with the democratic base about why war is a foolish adventure and how corrupt their president is.

At least Bush gave us....“There's an old saying in Tennessee — I know it's in Texas, probably in Tennessee — that says, fool me once, shame on — shame on you. Fool me — you can't get fooled again.”

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 03:01 AM
link   

I am going to try to use a VPN and see if it lets me view it from a Netherlands or UK IP. You should screen this locally

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 11:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
FFFFFFF!

I've got Fair Use via satire & educational means. I always did. But Google's A.I. God all anyone ever gets to deal with.

Beyond irritated.

Well here's the non-embed streaming, and full quality direct download
archive.org...

So embarrassing. It played in my panel I thought it would finally work here.

Well done! (applause)

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 02:28 AM
link   
Easter egg: my likeness is found twice in this piece. It doesn't exist online more than once in any other potentially very rare instance (if at all).

edit on 20-2-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 03:04 AM
link   

I'm 9 minutes in.. This is so epic..
You know sometimes you imagine something and you have a certain sadness about how interesting the thing you imagined was?
One time it was this game I thought of basically it is insect wars as a real time strategy.. Sad because I wasn't ever going to see that game..

One of my major ones was iagining in my head how much those star wars movies were just like what I was seeing in real life and I used to match characters to each other.. Just the whole thing..

And now??

It's not lost to my imagination. Of course it will be different.. It might even be better than I imagined!

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 04:37 AM
link   

Amazing.. Much work and editing ... I hate the subject but respect what you have accomplished in such an entertaining way . S&F I even subscribed to your youtube channel

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 05:21 AM
link   
After this intro, I'm pumped to watch this. Thanks. Will watchave very soon.

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 06:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Reverbs

I just finished it.. IF anyone is wondering about what does fake news look like.. See it's not out right lies, but everything they are saying isn't true.. I know it's hard to understand..

But especially the end of this video will give you exactly the mindset you need to understand how news media uses all sorts of tricks to peddle fake crap..

One example at the end was that "they mentioned all the candidates so it's fair" "see they talked about that issue why are you saying they omit stories?"

Here's the thing, brainwashing works on repetition.. It doesn't rely on saying something once..

so mention Ron Paul's name 4,000 times.. And mention McCain 90,000 times.. "we covered both candidates"

make sure to call Ron Paul crazy (just because)
make sure to say he thinks Americans caused 9/11.. When really what he said is blowing up people in other countries makes them not like us and that was one of the factors that led to 9/11... What THEY were saying.. "they hate us for our freedom" which when put through the irony detector goes right back to what they falsey called out ron paul for.. THEY were blaming americans for 9/11...

Anyway...

I'm just saying some stuff.. the last bit of that made me emotional.. I forgot how bad it was.
And it's happening again, just Trump is no where near as like able as Ron Paul so it's harder to see.. AND Trump I think watched what happened to Ron Paul and was like... Hmmm...

Hold my Jacket.. I got dis.. Say crazy # and then they will cover me thinking it will hurt me but now my names in the news..

They freaking blacklisted Ron Paul..

they tried to say the same things to Trump.. "you only have 17% in the polls aren't you going to drop out?"
"are you an idiot? the other two candidates have lower ratings"
"but don't you think you might drop out."
"No I'm not dropping out I'm winning and I'm going to continue to get more support. "

or however it went..

Of coures he's more of the Anakin character..
You hope he'd not on the dark side..
One wrong dude showing him the power of the dark side..

That was like a horrible nightmare to watch. Except it was real life. I forgot how bad everything was..

Did I mention I actually feel hopeful now?? I forgot how depressing that all was.

I feel like I need a shower now..

ugh.

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Thanks guys. I finally found an old archive of some of my old art, which I thought was lost for good, but here goes the original release art I had made for it:

top topics

join