It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US ARMY-British Helo & Planes Downed By lraqi Popular Forces While Dropping Weapons To ISIL

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 11:11 PM
link   

In late August 2015, a senior Iraqi intelligence official revealed that the US helicopters drop weapons and other aids for the ISIL terrorists in the Western province of al-Anbar. “The fighters present at the forefront of fighting against the ISIL always see US helicopters flying over the ISIL-controlled areas and dropping weapons and urgent aids for them,” the official who called for anonymity told FNA.

He added that in addition to dropping aids, the helicopters transfer the ISIL ringleaders and wounded members from the battleground to some hospitals in Syria or other countries which support the terrorist group.

The official cautioned that such assistance further prolongs the conflicts in Anbar, adding that when the Iraqi army and popular forces purge the terrorists from Anbar province, the US helicopters will transfer the ISIL ringleaders to other regions to prevent the Iraqi forces’ access to ISIL secrets.

Also in March 2015, a group of Iraqi popular forces known as Al-Hashad Al-Shabi shot down the US Army helicopter that was carrying weapons for the ISIL in the Western parts of Al-Baghdadi region in Al-Anbar province.

Meantime in February 2015, a senior lawmaker disclosed that Iraq’s army had shot down two British planes as they were carrying weapons for the ISIL terrorists in Al-Anbar province.

“The Iraqi Parliament’s National Security and Defense Committee has access to the photos of both planes that are British and have crashed while they were carrying weapons for the ISIL,” al-Zameli said.

It seems to be common to see US Army helo's dropping weapons and transporting ringleaders and transporting the wounded to Syria, but these aren't US or Iraqi's, they are ISIL drops and transports.

What is going on?
Who gave the orders to drop weapons and transport ISIL combatants?

wearechange.org...
edit on 1-11-2016 by seasonal because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 11:49 PM
link   

He added that in addition to dropping aids, the helicopters transfer the ISIL ringleaders and wounded members from the battleground to some hospitals in Syria or other countries which support the terrorist group.

Plenty of reports about ISIS soldiers in Turkish hospitals. If you catch the USA red handed all they will say is they were resupplying the their Syrian rebels, INO.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 11:50 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

this will just get buried the same way it was last year. There are algorithms for making sure these reports stay buried. I was not aware though that the Iraqis shot some down, only that they were consistently upset with what was going on.

I still think this group is a cover for what is really being fought out there. Could be ancients waking up from within the Earth, monsters from another dimension, zombies, aliens, ai machines that are out of control or people possesed by any of the latter.

I know, I just know the official story of Daesh is not as simple as it seems. Remember that the world empire uses popular media to hide the truth in plain sight...

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 06:44 AM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

The way OBAMA and HILLARY are fighting ISIS is beyond believe. DOES NOTHING COUNT ANYMORE AS TREASON?????
edit on 2-11-2016 by deckdel because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 06:56 AM
link   
If this is true, you'd think it would be a little more discrete, like maybe using non marked civilian planes/helicopters. Maybe use foreign type aircraft. Why use recognizable country of origin assets? Dumb.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 07:31 AM
link   
a reply to: 38181
Yes, that is a smarter way to go. But this boils down to use what you have where you have it.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 09:38 AM
link   
I can claim that I have a hobbit in my back yard and from what I can tell that hobbit has a sword on him which I think he is going to give to the orcs. The town mayor has pics of it but he can't release them.

How is what I said above any diff from what was posted?

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 10:27 AM
link   
a reply to: opethPA

I can claim that I have a hobbit in my back yard and from what I can tell that hobbit has a sword on him which I think he is going to give to the orcs. The town mayor has pics of it but he can't release them.

With all do respect.
You do realize what the acronym ATS means. Above Top Secret, and it is a conspiracy forum. Being a conspiracy website, not every news story is going to be vetted by a "Brian Williams".
But this isn't all bad news for high brow news junkies like yourself, there is plenty certified news offerings like Fox, CNN, MSNBC etc. Oh don't forget about the print media, have at it. I'm sure you will get a brain full of certified and homogenized easy to digest news.

edit on 2-11-2016 by seasonal because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-11-2016 by seasonal because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 11:11 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

Plenty of reports about ISIS soldiers in Turkish hospitals. If you catch the USA red handed all they will say is they were resupplying the their Syrian rebels, INO.

I haven't heard anything about it. But I have been distracted. I will look into it later. Thanks for the heads up.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 12:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal

With all do respect.
You do realize what the acronym ATS means. Above Top Secret, and it is a conspiracy forum. Being a conspiracy website, not every news story is going to be vetted by a "Brian Williams".
But this isn't all bad news for high brow news junkies like yourself, there is plenty certified news offerings like Fox, CNN, MSNBC etc. Oh don't forget about the print media, have at it. I'm sure you will get a brain full of certified and homogenized easy to digest news.

Whatever happened to Deny Ignorance on ATS? I mean if I want to go read about things that have no validation I can go to BIN, Infowars and all the other similar sites that take hyperbole and unverified info as being factual.

Its cool though you feel like having an awakened mind means dont expect validation, I dont..People have different opinions and for me someone claiming something with 0% proof isnt viable..

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Read the linked story, believe, don't. But there is a reason it isn't on your FOX< CNN, ABC etc. Because they won't even look into it. Why? Because there are 10 huge corps/wealthy people who own the news. And war is huge $'s and the corps are inter wound with the means of production if war implements.

I don't like it, but that is what we at ATS have to deal with.

new topics

top topics

join