It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Insiders: FBI Clinton/Weiner Investigation Reveals Child Sex Trafficking Ring

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 12:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Josephus
a reply to: Miracula2

Well, geesh. This country doesn't execute sex offenders. Maybe Epstein and the gang are victims of abuse and are being denied sex gratification by a nation of women who spiritually serve spiritual babylon, refuse baptism and the Holy Spirit and therefore their sole mission in life is to try and DEMOTIVATE the sexual advances of noble men towards adult women.

If these men are only victimizing the daughters of spiritual babylon, the daughters of immoral women who refuse baptism, who cares if they are between 16 and 18. And these young women are offering themselves willingly for money.

Let me know when the daughters of the spiritual House of Israel are getting abused. I'll get concerned. But if these women like Epstein were visiting were of the spiritual House of Israel they wouldn't be in the position to be prostituting themselves in the first place. A Higher Power would prevent it.

I wasn't commenting on what crimes Epstein may or may not be guilty of but rather what I found to be a warped world view presented with the verbiage of Christianity. It's unscriptual to suggest that an unsaved woman in prostitution is without value and therefore any abuse she may suffer is unworthy of concern. I also find no reason to assume that a prostitute is necessarily reprobate. A whore monger is no better. They both however can call on the Lord and be saved. Is the Arm of the Lord shortened?

It's not like they're aren't jobs out there. Even non-prostitutes can make good money swinging from a pole at a go-go joint. It's not like they have to sell their bodies. Maybe at their age, sex is a powerful curiosity versus someone who is older and wants a relationship.

Nobody is forcing them to sell their bodies in America. It's not like Epstein forced them into prostitution and held them prisoners. Now if the girls were being forced into prostitution then Epstein would be no higher on the evolutionary chain than a cockroach.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 01:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Power_Semi
It's not surprising is it that that the ruling elites are pedos - I have a theory why.

That was a heavy duty post you laid out there. I think it has merit. People with money always want power. To want to have sex with children must be a power thing. That is the only excuse I can come up with for their perverted ways.

Let this be a lesson to us all, never name your kid "Weiner".

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: flice

Wikileaks just retweeted this info also. Maybe onto something.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 01:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: GeisterFahrer

There is a report that Bill Clinton was recorded raping a 13 year old.

A report from whom? Make-Stuff-Up International?

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 01:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Watcher777
a reply to: flice

Wikileaks just retweeted this info also. Maybe onto something.

Just saw that!

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 02:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Throes

Before the Franklin scandal the topic of child sex rings was discussed, but very little of that information is found on the internet.

There is a recent partisan reddit page archived here and the original was at this link

The child sex ring investigations have always point to that part of the political establishment in the Republican and Democratic parties that is simply 2 sides of the same coin. If new information has come to light via the Weiner/Abedin laptop —and it is being 'deep sized' by the USA's DOJ or Comey or McCabe at FBI, we can expect to see all of it dumped openly through the usual 'leaks' websites. CAVEAT LECTOR: such a dump of this sort of information may include images and video that is illegal in your jurisdiction and you could go to gaol/jail for possessing it. Be very, very careful please.
edit on 3/11/2016 by Kapriti because: URL correction

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 02:42 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 02:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Noncents
We already know the connections exist. Eventually the proof will out, one way or another.

And people will still defend her.

I will defend that she would be a better president than trump, and that's the choice we have, regardless of his financial secrecy, foreign business dealings, and paranoia that is a vital part of the trump candidacy

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 02:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Indigo5

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

originally posted by: UKTruth

a reply to: burdman30ott6

Ya..Stick with that...
A fake news site seized upon news of an FBI investigation to falsely claim Bill Clinton was implicated in an underage sex ring.

www.snopes.com...

The report was entirely fabricated, however, as the Christian Times Newspaper (not to be confused with the legitimate Christian Times newspaper) is a fake news site whose (since-removed) disclaimer identified it a source of "satire" and/or "speculation":

I'm afraid Bill's links to pedo island and the Lolita Express go far beyond the reports of the Christian Times newspaper.

If "Pedophile Island" is the topic, then Trump has been named in the original Epstein court docs...His black book, in FBI interviews and FBI depositions with witnesses, Epstein and Trump himself...and Trump is the only one with a federal court date in December in Manhattan court regarding the rape of a child with Epstein..

Bill Clinton?...Flew on a plane with Epstein..

So sure...run with that.

I believe the Trump case was dropped a couple months ago...not positive though.

Nope...scheduled for Dec.

Proceedings in a federal lawsuit filed in New York, accusing Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump of repeatedly raping a 13-year-old girl over 20 years ago at several Upper East Side parties hosted by convicted sex offender and notorious billionaire investor Jeffrey Epstein, have been scheduled but will not take place until after the November 8 election date.

Federal Judge Ronnie Abrams has ordered a status conference to be held at 11:30 AM on 16 December 2016

www.snopes.com...

Beyond Jane Doe, the complaint includes supporting depositions by Epsteins long-time "party-planner" and a child-hood friend of the Plaintiff supporting her story.

California woman accusing Donald Trump of raping her when she was 13 cancels press conference amid threats
www.nydailynews.com...

Lawsuit accusing Donald Trump of raping 13-year-old girl gets December hearing
www.nydailynews.com...

Her lawsuit has already been dismissed twice. This is her third attempt to sue.
Very convenient that she backed out of the press conference at the last moment. How did people manage to make threats when nobody knows who she is?

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 02:48 PM
link   
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

I do not understand why you have posted a photo of a child with a wide open mouth on a thread about Child Sex Trafficking.
edit on 3/11/2016 by Kapriti because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Wikileaks have announced the following: Stay tune for our FBI-DoJ #PodestaEmail special circa 4pm EST.

I would not expect it to be related directly to this topic, but one never knows.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 03:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Throes

I want to do more research on this lady and her organization ties since she is my home state. When the news was first released in 2010 I remember it raised a red flag because she was using the guise of a church mission organization.

What better way to hide trafficking then hidden under a church/religious organization.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Ya..Stick with that...
A fake news site seized upon news of an FBI investigation to falsely claim Bill Clinton was implicated in an underage sex ring.

www.snopes.com...

The report was entirely fabricated, however, as the Christian Times Newspaper (not to be confused with the legitimate Christian Times newspaper) is a fake news site whose (since-removed) disclaimer identified it a source of "satire" and/or "speculation":

I'm afraid Bill's links to pedo island and the Lolita Express go far beyond the reports of the Christian Times newspaper.

If "Pedophile Island" is the topic, then Trump has been named in the original Epstein court docs...His black book, in FBI interviews and FBI depositions with witnesses, Epstein and Trump himself...and Trump is the only one with a federal court date in December in Manhattan court regarding the rape of a child with Epstein..

So sure...run with that.

I will give you the benefit of a doubt since there is so much BS floating around in the internet (including your post).

When the Town of Palm Harbor Police Department discovered Jeff Epstein's Lolita Express and Pedo Island, they investigated thoroughly. Donald Trump was not implicated in any of the sexual activity that took place on Jeff Epstein's island.

There SURE IS a lot of BS floating around...So I will afford YOU the benefit of the doubt.

Trump was more than implicated...

Alessi testified that Trump would come over to Epstein’s home for dinner — though he added that Trump “never sat at the table” but instead ate “with me in the kitchen.”

In another deposition, Epstein’s brother Mark testified he once flew on Jeffrey Epstein’s plane with both him and Trump, who were “friends.” Asked why Trump was on board, Mark Epstein replied, “You’ll have to ask Donald. I think he wanted a ride back to New York.”

In 2002, before those allegations surfaced, Trump told New York magazine that Epstein was a “terrific guy” who he had known for 15 years. “He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it — Jeffrey enjoys his social life.”

www.buzzfeed.com...

Original article here: nymag.com...#

When Epstein was questioned under oath about Trump...what did he do?...pled the 5th

In 2010, Epstein pled the Fifth when asked by a lawyer representing one of Epstein's victims about his relationship with Trump:

Q: Have you ever had a personal relationship with Donald Trump?
A. What do you mean by "personal relationship," sir?
Q. Have you socialized with him?
A. Yes, sir.
Q. Yes?
A. Yes, sir.
Q. Have you ever socialized with Donald Trump in the presence of females under the age of 18?
A: Though I'd like to answer that question, at least today I'm going to have to assert my Fifth, Sixth, and 14th Amendment rights, sir.

news.vice.com...

AND...It wasn't a casual relationship Epstein had with Trump...He had EVERY number in existence (Emergency Numbers, Houseman, Security) for contacting Trump in his little black book that the FBI found..

AND unlike the Clinton fictional nonsense...there is an actual lawsuit going to court alleging Trump and Epstein raped a 12 year old girl...including corroborating testimony, one of which is from a woman that worked for Epstein as a "party planner"..

I could go on and on...

There's a whole lot more...
edit on 3-11-2016 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 03:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Greggers

That's the thing about the internet. ANYONE can create a webpage and make it look official. It's no wonder some nations have banned the internet.

It's full of misinformation even on serious matters.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 03:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Miracula2

originally posted by: Greggers

That's the thing about the internet. ANYONE can create a webpage and make it look official. It's no wonder some nations have banned the internet.

It's full of misinformation even on serious matters.

And what's worse is that people apparently aren't smart enough to be able to differentiate legitimate events from fake ones, even though the markers are typically pretty obvious.

It makes me wonder if we really are smart enough for "freedom of the press" and "freedom of speech" in the internet age. The alternative is truly frightening, but if people start taking up arms because of fake news stories, political attitudes could very well shift in that direction.

If we value our rights, we should be smarter about what crap we believe and what garbage we perpetuate.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 03:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Tjoran

There are multiple, this is just the one that caters to the elites.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 03:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

Ya..Stick with that...

www.snopes.com...

So sure...run with that.

I believe the Trump case was dropped a couple months ago...not positive though.

Nope...scheduled for Dec.

Proceedings in a federal lawsuit filed in New York, accusing Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump of repeatedly raping a 13-year-old girl over 20 years ago at several Upper East Side parties hosted by convicted sex offender and notorious billionaire investor Jeffrey Epstein, have been scheduled but will not take place until after the November 8 election date.

Federal Judge Ronnie Abrams has ordered a status conference to be held at 11:30 AM on 16 December 2016

www.snopes.com...

Beyond Jane Doe, the complaint includes supporting depositions by Epsteins long-time "party-planner" and a child-hood friend of the Plaintiff supporting her story.

California woman accusing Donald Trump of raping her when she was 13 cancels press conference amid threats
www.nydailynews.com...

Lawsuit accusing Donald Trump of raping 13-year-old girl gets December hearing
www.nydailynews.com...

Her lawsuit has already been dismissed twice. This is her third attempt to sue.
Very convenient that she backed out of the press conference at the last moment. How did people manage to make threats when nobody knows who she is?

Her name was public in the first lawsuit..
otherwise I am sure Trump knows exactly who she is?
As for the dismissals, the first was do to her listing an inaccurate address and the second time she filed in the wrong jurisdiction.
This time she has multiple lawyers, corroborating witnesses that they tracked down and they filed properly in Manhattan.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 03:39 PM
link   
a reply to: SoulOfCeres

Caution: If you're a Trump supporter, calling up Epstein's "Lolita Express" isn't the best strategy for taking down the Clinton's. That might come back to haunt you.

Also, from what I understand, the Clinton Foundation has made every effort to retain the utmost credibility in it's activities and dealings, so it's highly unlikely to have served as a front for the Epstein pedo-activities.

If true, otoh, then the story, as if comes out will be like a double Molotov cocktail thrown at the whole system since it takes down Trump also and paints the top of both tickets as utterly deplorable.

Edit to add: Still trying to get the image out of my head of Hillary Clinton riding along side Bill Clinton on Epstein's "Lolita Express".

I'd imagined Bill going along with Hillary's blessing, but never with Hillary travelling with him, in tandem, to sex slave island.

edit on 3-11-2016 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 03:42 PM
link   
If there are no indictments this week it's going to work in Hillary's favor because it will just look like dirty politics.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 03:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork
a reply to: SoulOfCeres

Caution: If you're a Trump supporter, calling up Epstein's "Lolita Express" isn't the best strategy for taking down the Clinton's. That might come back to haunt you.

Also, from what I understand, the Clinton Foundation has made every effort to retain the utmost credibility in it's activities and dealings, so it's highly unlikely to have served as a front for the Epstein pedo-activities.

If true, otoh, then the story, as if comes out will be like a double Molotov cocktail thrown at the whole system since it takes down Trump also and paints the top of both tickets as utterly deplorable.

Edit to add: Still trying to get the image out of my head of Hillary Clinton riding along side Bill Clinton on Epstein's "Lolita Express".

I'd imagined Bill going along with Hillary's blessing, but never with Hillary travelling with him, in tandem, to sex slave island.

I'm a truth supporter more so than anything else.

new topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join