It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Insiders: FBI Clinton/Weiner Investigation Reveals Child Sex Trafficking Ring

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 09:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: kurthall

originally posted by: Noncents
We already know the connections exist. Eventually the proof will out, one way or another.

And people will still defend her.

You do realize Trump and Epstein, were in bed together right, yet you don't see that, only Hilary. Sad world! :!

Bring them all down if the evidence exists.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 09:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Char-Lee

originally posted by: Indigo5
a reply to: SoulOfCeres

Holy Sh*&...

Your sources are Anonymous News, Conservative Daily Post and Infowars???

What kind of brain infection do you have to have to believe this kind of crap.

Those kinds of places are often the ones to tell us the truths long before any of the cowards in mainstream news dare!

Yes...stories like Alien Baby eats families dog.

The story originated on an admitted satire and fake news site.

Straight-up...The far right cues up a true story about 1 in 10, but as long as they go all-in for "Obama Born in Kenya", Fist-bumps and Obamacare Micro-Chips...the majority of the country assign zero credibility to this foaming at the mouth BS.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 09:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: flice
Someone trying to dig it out here.... Haiti kids vs. Clintons.

pbs.twimg.com...

Those descriptions are disturbing. Has anyone verified if what is reported is an accurate interpretation of the emails?
(I'm not going there.)

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 09:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

a reply to: burdman30ott6

Ya..Stick with that...
A fake news site seized upon news of an FBI investigation to falsely claim Bill Clinton was implicated in an underage sex ring.

www.snopes.com...

The report was entirely fabricated, however, as the Christian Times Newspaper (not to be confused with the legitimate Christian Times newspaper) is a fake news site whose (since-removed) disclaimer identified it a source of "satire" and/or "speculation":

I'm afraid Bill's links to pedo island and the Lolita Express go far beyond the reports of the Christian Times newspaper.

If "Pedophile Island" is the topic, then Trump has been named in the original Epstein court docs...His black book, in FBI interviews and FBI depositions with witnesses, Epstein and Trump himself...and Trump is the only one with a federal court date in December in Manhattan court regarding the rape of a child with Epstein..

Bill Clinton?...Flew on a plane with Epstein..

So sure...run with that.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Ya..Stick with that...
A fake news site seized upon news of an FBI investigation to falsely claim Bill Clinton was implicated in an underage sex ring.

www.snopes.com...

The report was entirely fabricated, however, as the Christian Times Newspaper (not to be confused with the legitimate Christian Times newspaper) is a fake news site whose (since-removed) disclaimer identified it a source of "satire" and/or "speculation":

I'm afraid Bill's links to pedo island and the Lolita Express go far beyond the reports of the Christian Times newspaper.

If "Pedophile Island" is the topic, then Trump has been named in the original Epstein court docs...His black book, in FBI interviews and FBI depositions with witnesses, Epstein and Trump himself...and Trump is the only one with a federal court date in December in Manhattan court regarding the rape of a child with Epstein..

So sure...run with that.

I believe the Trump case was dropped a couple months ago...not positive though.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Ya..Stick with that...

www.snopes.com...

So sure...run with that.

What is wrong with Hillary and Donald sharing a cell together for life? I have no problems with that.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 10:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: RickinVa

Ya..Stick with that...

www.snopes.com...

So sure...run with that.

What is wrong with Hillary and Donald sharing a cell together for life? I have no problems with that.

What does Hillary have to do with it?

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 10:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: SudoNim

Ya..Stick with that...

www.snopes.com...

So sure...run with that.

If she was aware of this by Bill.....then yes, it's relevant to her.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 10:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Throes

Ya..Stick with that...

www.snopes.com...

So sure...run with that.

So why not mention Trumps wife as well?

The conversation was about Bill and Trump possibly both being involved in a pedo scandal and somehow you've managed to make Hillary guilty as well.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 10:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Throes

Ya..Stick with that...

www.snopes.com...

So sure...run with that.

So why not mention Trumps wife as well?

The conversation was about Bill and Trump possibly both being involved in a pedo scandal and somehow you've managed to make Hillary guilty as well.

If proof exists she was covering up, sure! I'm all for justic.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 11:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Throes

Yep, proof is the thing that no-one seems to be able to find so far.

Innocent until proven guilty for me so far, same as Trump when it comes to these allegations.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Yep, proof is the thing that no-one seems to be able to find so far.

Innocent until proven guilty for me so far, same as Trump when it comes to these allegations.

The only proof so far is Bills flight logs.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Unfortunately just being on the plane doesn't prove anything, otherwise i'm sure there would be another 100+ people who are on those logs. Trump has been on the plane, i'm sure Police have confirmed he has flown on it and met with Epstein at his home in Florida..

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 11:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

Ya..Stick with that...

www.snopes.com...

So sure...run with that.

I believe the Trump case was dropped a couple months ago...not positive though.

Nope...scheduled for Dec.

Proceedings in a federal lawsuit filed in New York, accusing Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump of repeatedly raping a 13-year-old girl over 20 years ago at several Upper East Side parties hosted by convicted sex offender and notorious billionaire investor Jeffrey Epstein, have been scheduled but will not take place until after the November 8 election date.

Federal Judge Ronnie Abrams has ordered a status conference to be held at 11:30 AM on 16 December 2016

www.snopes.com...

Beyond Jane Doe, the complaint includes supporting depositions by Epsteins long-time "party-planner" and a child-hood friend of the Plaintiff supporting her story.

California woman accusing Donald Trump of raping her when she was 13 cancels press conference amid threats
www.nydailynews.com...

Lawsuit accusing Donald Trump of raping 13-year-old girl gets December hearing
www.nydailynews.com...

edit on 3-11-2016 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 11:14 AM
link   
everyone has known this happens, maybe we will get evidence this time?

these people should be in jail cells.. not in cushy government jobs

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Anyone who isn't aware of the involvement of high level government officials and people in the media with child sex trafficking isn't paying attention. The conspiracy of silence is a great documentary. Watch it.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 11:32 AM
link   
a reply to: AuranVector

But the real bombshell that you're not understanding is that Weiner was being used to procure underage girls for the ring and the Clintons were making money from trafficking these kids -- hidden under the Clinton Foundation.

If this was the case it would explain so much! Including Huma's weird acceptance and their behavior together after he was caught.
People say this was not leaked but a scene from the documentary, "Weiner." whatever it is not normal behavior.

this is a problem as behind us as we said other things would come out
1:24No
1:31yeah
1:34yeah
1:36yeah
1:39getting obviously we're going to do well my head is at
1:50try to sell this as something that people already know
edit on 3-11-2016 by Char-Lee because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 11:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: kurthall

originally posted by: Noncents
We already know the connections exist. Eventually the proof will out, one way or another.

And people will still defend her.

You do realize Trump and Epstein, were in bed together right, yet you don't see that, only Hilary. Sad world! :!

I hope you don't mean Hillary was in there with them as well - that would be gross.

In fact just Hillary and Trump in bed together would be gross.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 12:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Char-Lee

That had to be the MOST awkward silence that has been caught on camera ever!

Although MOUNTAINS of words were spoken, none were heard.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Ya..Stick with that...

www.snopes.com...

So sure...run with that.

I will give you the benefit of a doubt since there is so much BS floating around in the internet (including your post).

When the Town of Palm Harbor Police Department discovered Jeff Epstein's Lolita Express and Pedo Island, they investigated thoroughly. Donald Trump was not implicated in any of the sexual activity that took place on Jeff Epstein's island. The Detectives thoroughly checked it out.

You may not be aware of this, so I will just mention it briefly. Jeff Epstein had hidden cameras in the bedrooms at pedo island, and he would keep recordings of powerful and wealthy men (and women) engaging in unlawful activity that he would use to blackmail them.

There is a report that Bill Clinton was recorded raping a 13 year old.

There is also a report (in case you may have missed it) that Hillary Clinton had a private server in her home while serving as MY country's Secretary of State, and willfully violated a Congressional Subpoena to turn over emails from that server.

In case you missed it, that was a felony:

United States Code federal law, Title 18. Section 2071.
“(a) Whoever willfully and unlawfully conceals, removes, mutilates, obliterates, or destroys, or attempts to do so, or, with intent to do so takes and carries away any record, proceeding, map, book, paper, document, or other thing, filed or deposited with any clerk or officer of any court of the United States, or in any public office, or with any judicial or public officer of the United States, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than three years, or both. (b) Whoever, having the custody of any such record, proceeding, map, book, document, paper, or other thing, willfully and unlawfully conceals, removes, mutilates, obliterates, falsifies, or destroys the same, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than three years, or both; and shall forfeit his office and be disqualified from holding any office under the United States.

Now .. as an American Tax Paying Citizen with no criminal history, I DEMAND that this criminal be locked up. I will continue to shout this from the rooftops, alongside millions of my country men and women, for as long as it takes.
edit on 3-11-2016 by GeisterFahrer because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join