It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Insiders: FBI Clinton/Weiner Investigation Reveals Child Sex Trafficking Ring

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 02:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Dragoon01

In order to be fired, you actually have to be employed.
She works for herself and the Clinton Foundation....so she is the boss.

Interesting point. I suppose so but basically she should be removed from any dealings with government altogether. I guess those who pay her to stand and talk her nonsense are the ones that enjoy using a womens face to settle their deeds.

Looks friendlier. I cannot wait to see where the news goes with her but I guess lots of money is being spent right now to keep this all quiet. Probably millions.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 02:48 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Ya..Stick with that...
A fake news site seized upon news of an FBI investigation to falsely claim Bill Clinton was implicated in an underage sex ring.

www.snopes.com...

The report was entirely fabricated, however, as the Christian Times Newspaper (not to be confused with the legitimate Christian Times newspaper) is a fake news site whose (since-removed) disclaimer identified it a source of "satire" and/or "speculation":

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 02:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Indigo5

Come on, it's not a huge stretch for either candidate.

www.thedailybeast.com...

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 02:56 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

My God that's a scary angle on this. If even a handful of Washington insiders are caught up in this, it will be on the front page for a year. There is a reason why some things are taboo...too dangerous to talk about due to normalization. Kind of like the Streisand effect in a way.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 03:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: goou111
There was something really big in those emails. Innocent people dont bleach bit servers in a panic just because.

This would be funny if it wasn't such a serious accusation.

And nobody pleads the 5th countless number of times, if they are innocent or given immunity.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 03:53 PM
link   
a reply to: SoulOfCeres

The truth is, there is a worldwide pedephilia ring and they no longer actully hide. They are working hard to take their ways mainstream. I have found many people on ATS even will refuse to see. People are either ok with it or afraid to see because it is so overwhelming. Until People choose to think of the kids first it will not get any better.

People who refuse to see and thus are protecting the scum make me ill.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 04:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

originally posted by: Miracula2

originally posted by: SoulOfCeres
Jeffrey Epstein’s plane ‘Lolitta express‘

Jeffrey Epstein is not a pedophile. By definition. The prostitute he was visiting was 16 years old. That's ephoebaphilia at worst.

Fergie was judgemental to call him a pedophile. 16 is not pedophilia. If you ask me she called him that simply to distance herself from taking money from the man and the royal family was distancing themselves from her and she was calling Epstein that incorrectly to gain the royal family's favor again.

I am going to say that you are dealing in semantics with this.
Keeping sex slaves under the age of 18 is a really bad thing to do.... at least in my frame of morality.

SEXSLAVES "is a really bad thing" no matter what age! OK for your Momma?
edit on 2-11-2016 by Char-Lee because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 04:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tjoran
I have said this before, But i don't think there are multiple child sex rings, I think they are all connected. The one in EU, The one here in NA, Asia, etc. Pedos rule the world apparently.

Agree - and the ties between Prince Andrew and Epstein fit right into that narrative.

+1 more 
posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 04:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Indigo5

Holy Sh*&...

Your sources are Anonymous News, Conservative Daily Post and Infowars???

What kind of brain infection do you have to have to believe this kind of crap.

Those kinds of places are often the ones to tell us the truths long before any of the cowards in mainstream news dare!

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 04:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Char-Lee

Holy Sh*&...

Your sources are Anonymous News, Conservative Daily Post and Infowars???

What kind of brain infection do you have to have to believe this kind of crap.

Those kinds of places are often the ones to tell us the truths long before any of the cowards in mainstream news dare!

Those sites will publish news without the full facts and then sometimes they will be right and other times wrong. In that respect they are much like CNN, MSNBC, ABC, FOX, etc.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 04:13 PM
link   

a reply to: burdman30ott6

Ya..Stick with that...
A fake news site seized upon news of an FBI investigation to falsely claim Bill Clinton was implicated in an underage sex ring.

www.snopes.com...

The report was entirely fabricated, however, as the Christian Times Newspaper (not to be confused with the legitimate Christian Times newspaper) is a fake news site whose (since-removed) disclaimer identified it a source of "satire" and/or "speculation":

I'm afraid Bill's links to pedo island and the Lolita Express go far beyond the reports of the Christian Times newspaper.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 04:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: AgarthaSeed

originally posted by: TamtammyMacx
Did anyone see that video Hillarys massive meltdown. "If that f---king bastard wins, we all hang from nooses! I wonder if that has anything to do with it.

Didn't see that, but I'd love to!
Any link?

Examples

Interim DNC chairman Donna Brazile, the first black woman to hold the position, was singled out by Hillary during the rant. She screamed at Donna:
“I’m so sick of your face. You stare at the wall like a brain dead buffalo, while letting that f - - - ing Lauer get away with this. What are you good for, really? Get the f - - - to work janitoring this mess - do I make myself clear?”

“When Matt posed the one legitimate question about the FBI investigation concerning her homemade server and the unsecured emails, we could see she was beginning to boil.”
According to an NBC Associate Producer of the Forum, as soon as Clinton got off the set, she exploded.
“Hillary proceeded to pick up a full glass of water and throw it at the face of her assistant, and the screaming started.”
“She was in a full meltdown and no one on her staff dared speak with her – she went kind of manic and didn't have any control over herself at that point.”
“How these people work with this woman is amazing to me. She really didn't seem to care who heard any of it.”
“You really had to see this to believe it. She came apart – literally unglued; she is the most foul-mouthed woman I’ve ever heard … and that voice at screech level … awful!”
“She screamed she’d get that f…..ing Lauer fired for this.”

edit on 2-11-2016 by Char-Lee because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 05:17 PM
link   

edit on 2-11-2016 by ker2010 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 05:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

Keeping sex slaves under the age of 18 is a really bad thing to do.... at least in my frame of morality.

Well, geesh. This country doesn't execute sex offenders. Maybe Epstein and the gang are victims of abuse and are being denied sex gratification by a nation of women who spiritually serve spiritual babylon, refuse baptism and the Holy Spirit and therefore their sole mission in life is to try and DEMOTIVATE the sexual advances of noble men towards adult women.

If these men are only victimizing the daughters of spiritual babylon, the daughters of immoral women who refuse baptism, who cares if they are between 16 and 18. And these young women are offering themselves willingly for money.

Let me know when the daughters of the spiritual House of Israel are getting abused. I'll get concerned. But if these women like Epstein were visiting were of the spiritual House of Israel they wouldn't be in the position to be prostituting themselves in the first place. A Higher Power would prevent it.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 06:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Miracula2

Sex slaves kind of denotes the idea that they are unwilling participants; does it not?

How would a supposed denial of sexual gratification (something you're not entitled to unless you are married) entitle one to abuse anyone?

So you don't think a Godly person has ever been sexually abused?

Are you some kind of hyper calvanist casting God as a puppet master?

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 06:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Greggers

originally posted by: Millions
I just worry that if we start going with this story, and it isn't true, it just makes us all look like wide-eyed, frothing at the mouth conspiracy nuts. We therefore lose all credibility, making anything else we come out with (ie genuine issues with the Clinton foundation) easier to dismiss.

This just all seems a bit too far-fetched, and reeks of a set-up and deliberate attempt to undermine us.

There are two kinds of people who spread unverified gossip near an election, and neither kind cares one bit about the damage it does to the reputation of right-leaning citizens:

1) Fringe media outlets who want your page views
2) Paid shills who just want their guy to win at any cost, often aided by conspiracy theorists who already believe the allegations are true.

There are plenty of smart conservatives in this country. Unfortunately, they're being tarred with a broad brush wielded by the lunatic fringe.

You forgot Harry Reid. Doesn't he count?

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 06:35 PM
link   
For context, it's not just Clinton/Wiener who may be implicated.

www.thedailybeast.com...

FFS. If this is true, will it break us? How do we shield our kids from this sleeze if it turns out to be true? It will be on every station and in every newspaper.

I can't believe the PTB has let it go this far.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 07:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Josephus
a reply to: Miracula2

Sex slaves kind of denotes the idea that they are unwilling participants; does it not?

How would a supposed denial of sexual gratification (something you're not entitled to unless you are married) entitle one to abuse anyone?

So you don't think a Godly person has ever been sexually abused?

Are you some kind of hyper calvanist casting God as a puppet master?

I think you have the same problem Fergie does. Truth. Epstein visiting prostitutes who have reached the age of consent does not make the man a pedophile. It's prostitution, nothing more.

Soliciting prostitutes is not keeping sex slaves.

You are one of those people who read the National Enquirer and actually believe what you read aren't you.

Boko Haram was keeping sex slaves. Epstein was soliciting prostitutes. Epstein is not Boko Haram. I think you and Fergie need to shack up in a bedroom together because both of you have a hard time understanding truth and honoring other people's reputation. Soliciting prostitutes is a misdemeanor in Florida where Epstein committed the offense.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 08:52 PM
link   
This came out 3 hours ago....

Sources within the New York Police Department are confirming that the NYPD is currently investigating allegations that Bill Clinton performed sexual acts on underage girls ranging from 5 to 14 years old in recent years. These reports have been confirmed my multiple others, and it appears that the NYPD is closing in on the former President. According to senior sources within the department, investigators are making plans to bring charges against Clinton and his accomplices after finding new information in Anthony Wiener’s emails this weekend. News broke in May that Clinton’s relationship with known pedophile Jeffrey Epstein extended much further than previously reported. Now, sources within the NYPD are saying their investigation has evolved to focus on Clinton exclusively after several of the emails found on disgraced former Congressman Anthony Wiener’s laptop implicate Clinton in an international child sex ring. Activists and political observers have contacted the NYPD to ask about the investigation. But instead of denying, their response is “no comment.”

link

Doesn't surprise me at all!!

Pax

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join