It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Insiders: FBI Clinton/Weiner Investigation Reveals Child Sex Trafficking Ring

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 09:28 AM
link   
a reply to: SoulOfCeres

Holy Sh*&...

Your sources are Anonymous News, Conservative Daily Post and Infowars???

What kind of brain infection do you have to have to believe this kind of crap.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 09:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Indigo5

Holy Sh*&...

I bet its the same brain infection Hillary supporters have. Must be spreading across partisan lines,,, we are doomed.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 09:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: RickinVa

originally posted by: Indigo5

Holy Sh*&...

I bet its the same brain infection Hillary supporters have. Must be spreading across partisan lines,,, we are doomed.

False equivalency is one of the symptoms...

Trumpites have planted their flag on BS mountain. The left isn't even remotely close...that's a reality thing, not partisan.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Did anyone see that video Hillarys massive meltdown. "If that f---king bastard wins, we all hang from nooses! I wonder if that has anything to do with it.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 09:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: TamtammyMacx
Did anyone see that video Hillarys massive meltdown. "If that f---king bastard wins, we all hang from nooses! I wonder if that has anything to do with it.

Please direct us to that video!

Oh.. I see that SNOPES says it's a lie. Is Snopes on the up-and-up?

www.snopes.com...
edit on 11/2/2016 by carewemust because: added snopes comment

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 09:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance
a reply to: Greggers

Federal flight records are not tabloid, it is solid admissable evidence.

Please explain why you think Bill Clinton took at least 26 documented flights on the pedo plane.

Whereas a lawsuit can be filed by anyone and by itself proves nothing.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 10:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Indigo5

Simply posting what I found for discussion. Never said I believed it or not. In fact, I mentioned twice in the OP that this is all presumptive/speculative at best.

As you were, Sir (or Ma'am).

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 11:14 AM
link   
if there is anything to this the truth will get out soon enough because too many people know about it to be able to keep it quiet.
The NYPD had that laptop and they know exactly what`s on it,there`s too many loose ends now for comey or Hillary or anyone else to try and cover this up.

I imagine the only question they are dealing with now is, should we come clean about this before or after the election?

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 11:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: TamtammyMacx

Didn't see that, but I'd love to!

Any link?

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Would not be surprised one bit. Reading stories about army generals or high up officials using their power and ability to scrub people out of history would put this on a very probable outcome that it is true.

The problem lays however now, how does someone that is paid by big bankers (that could possibly and most likely be in on it too) how do you arrest those people. Those people are above the law so far as their money stretches. Throughout history people have been forced to turn a blind eye due to those same people feeling they may put their own life at risk, career or be ridiculed because the puppeteers reach far.

What I still do not get is how a women like her after all that is found is not fired for just what has already been found. Anyone else would have lost their job not turning up on time, nevermind doing what she has and seems to keep doing.

I hope they find out whats going on, there is some good people out there in the agencies. However, will they live to punish those at fault?

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Attached is a FOIA request template regarding libya and explosives. Let me know if you added or changed anything for the better:
Date: 11 / 01 / 2016
FBI
Record/Information Dissemination Section
Attn: FOIPA Request
170 Marcel Drive
Winchester, VA 22602-4843
Dear FOIA Officer Whom This Document May Concern:
This is a request under the Freedom of Information Act.
Date range of request: 01 / 20 / 2008 – 09 / 11 / 2012
Description of request: This document is a request for copies of any information uncovered and archived in FBI and DOJ investigations occurring within the the aforementioned date range relating to any or all of the concerns enumerated in the following section: Please search the FBI’s indices to the Central Records System for the information responsive to this request related to:
1) Arms dealing (gun running) by US government individuals and agencies to, in, or relating to:
1a) The countries and governments of Libya, Afghanistan, and Syria
1b) Ambassador Chris Stevens, Marc Turi, and the US consolate in Benghazi, Libya
1c) Sales and logistics of arms and weaponry involving the terms “Turkey,” “Rebels,” “rebel groups,” and “opposition.”
2) Explosives and the sale of or reference to explosive ordiance or weaponry by US Government Agencies and Individuals including: Stinger missile, FIM-92, FIM-92, MANPAD, CH-47, SA- 24 Igla-S, and SA-7
3) Any information regarding the use of and communication through the Dark Net / Deep Web / Onion network by US government agencies or individuals for any reason, but most importantly for reasons or concerns listed in items (1) and (2) of this section.
I am willing to pay up to [$200] for the processing of this request. Please inform me if the estimated fees will exceed this limit before processing my request.
I am seeking information forfoiparequest@ic.fbi.gov personal use and not for commercial use. Thank you for your consideration,
Name: ______________________________________________________________
Street Address: ________________________________________________________
City/State/ZIP Code: ____________________________________________________
Country (if applicable): United States of America

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 12:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlackProject

Would not be surprised one bit. Reading stories about army generals or high up officials using their power and ability to scrub people out of history would put this on a very probable outcome that it is true.

The problem lays however now, how does someone that is paid by big bankers (that could possibly and most likely be in on it too) how do you arrest those people. Those people are above the law so far as their money stretches. Throughout history people have been forced to turn a blind eye due to those same people feeling they may put their own life at risk, career or be ridiculed because the puppeteers reach far.

What I still do not get is how a women like her after all that is found is not fired for just what has already been found. Anyone else would have lost their job not turning up on time, nevermind doing what she has and seems to keep doing.

I hope they find out whats going on, there is some good people out there in the agencies. However, will they live to punish those at fault?

In order to be fired, you actually have to be employed.
She works for herself and the Clinton Foundation....so she is the boss.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 12:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

originally posted by: Miracula2

originally posted by: SoulOfCeres
Jeffrey Epstein’s plane ‘Lolitta express‘

Jeffrey Epstein is not a pedophile. By definition. The prostitute he was visiting was 16 years old. That's ephoebaphilia at worst.

Fergie was judgemental to call him a pedophile. 16 is not pedophilia. If you ask me she called him that simply to distance herself from taking money from the man and the royal family was distancing themselves from her and she was calling Epstein that incorrectly to gain the royal family's favor again.

I am going to say that you are dealing in semantics with this.
Keeping sex slaves under the age of 18 is a really bad thing to do.... at least in my frame of morality.

Keeping "sex slaves" is pretty awful no matter how old they are. .

If they are minors, they cannot legally be willing participants, and therefore it's ALWAYS morally reprehensible if they are below the age of 18.

However, the semantic definition of pedophilia involves an attraction to youth who have not developed adult sexual characteristics, and in this particular case does not appear to be applicable, assuming the girl was 16.

That certainly doesn't absolve him from guilt, or make what happened to her any less horrible.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 12:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Is Snopes on the up-and-up?

We all have to be very wary of these supposed 'fact checkers'.

Snopes Lies for Clinton

Snopes Gets Snoped

Correct the Record is a Hybrid PAC

The Clintons should probably flee the country if these allegations have any truth to them at all. I think they might all wind up at the end of a rope in The Don is elected.

Trump ... Landslide ... Expect It!!

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Uhm...
truepundit.com... play-perjury/

Vetting this site, it appears they have had one single article posted which has drawn claims of dubiousness. That article being Hillary wanting to "drone" Assange. The dubiousness of said article has since been questioned following Wikileaks release of evidence that she did, indeed, express frustration that she couldn't just assassinate Assange via drone.

If this is an accurate report regarding what the NYPD found in their Wiener investigation, then we're looking at a whole new ballgame in this country.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 02:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6
Uhm...
truepundit.com... play-perjury/

Vetting this site, it appears they have had one single article posted which has drawn claims of dubiousness. That article being Hillary wanting to "drone" Assange. The dubiousness of said article has since been questioned following Wikileaks release of evidence that she did, indeed, express frustration that she couldn't just assassinate Assange via drone.

If this is an accurate report regarding what the NYPD found in their Wiener investigation, then we're looking at a whole new ballgame in this country.

There are 100s of articles. Or are you saying that one article in particular is dubious?

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 02:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tjoran
I have said this before, But i don't think there are multiple child sex rings, I think they are all connected. The one in EU, The one here in NA, Asia, etc. Pedos rule the world apparently.

It is part of their religion, they worship a god who wants pedos and child sacrifice.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 02:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: lordcomac
a reply to: Greggers

It will, but it won't be released by the fbi- they're in on it.

This had been well known by anyone willing to read into the political elite for decades.
Not just the Clintons, of course. Think way bigger.

Have fun watching them all cover each other's assess.

They may throw someone under the bus but they will have no problem. They are too big and to high up all all over the world to take down. There is only one that can stop this and make them pay.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 02:25 PM
link   
We all know this is bogus because you have to be raped by Bill Clinton to understand what the definition is of being raped by Clinton(s) is.
edit on 2-11-2016 by Fools because: is

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 02:39 PM
link   
I hope this horrid stuff being reported is not true. It truly sickens me and makes my heart ache because children are, to me, the absolute treasures of this earth.

But, many academics in psychology and psychiatry are pushing for pedophilia to be labelled as just another sexual orientation. They are trying to tell us to accept this even though a person acting out his/her proclivity (child molestation) would still be wrong.

In other words, the first nudge is to accept something as normal. Once that sets in, they nudge it up to the next level of acceptance. There are some real sickos in some academic circles and because they have the credentials and higher education, they think people should just roll over and accept their conclusions. No...just no.

I am sick at the degeneration and moral decay of our society. Some people cannot handle power. They don't have the wisdom and moral compass to keep themselves in check. They become diviants and lust for perverted outlets.
edit on 2-11-2016 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-11-2016 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join