It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Insiders: FBI Clinton/Weiner Investigation Reveals Child Sex Trafficking Ring

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 01:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Greggers

There's also a third, trolls that just want to stir s#it for "the lulz"

2nd

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 01:09 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Are you familiar with Cathy O'briens case?

I referenced it above, these pedo's are very sick powerful individuals, look back to the Franklin Cover Up.

Look across the sea in the UK and observe the whole Saville case... this guy was freaking knighted!

Look at the Vatican... there most certainly is a child sex ring and I think it will inevitably be exposed!

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 01:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: NthOther

Lol. I'm done. You win.

Cool. Maybe next time, you won't suggest that anyone willing to vote for your ideological opposition in this election would be willing to knowingly vote a pedo-enabler into office after video evidence had surfaced.

Because let me tell you something: such a video, if it surfaced, would absolutely obliterate any chance Hillary had to win because the general public is not as disgusting as you allege.

edit on 2-11-2016 by Greggers because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 01:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: LockNLoad

There's also a third, trolls that just want to stir s#it for "the lulz"

2nd

I suppose that's true.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 01:16 AM
link   
a reply to: elementalgrove

But if the PRESIDENT/FORMER PRESIDENT of the USA was screwing little girls and boys, they'd talk about it when they became grown, wouldn't they?

Trump just brushed by some lady too closely, and it traumatized her for life.

+1 more 
posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 01:18 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

No actually even as it was happening they tried to talk about it... then one of their brothers died and the lawyer who was working for them died in a plane accident along with his child, that is how it goes. They got the message and the court charged them with lying under oath.

Do you think the media actually investigates and reports any of their accusations?

Another example of this is the serial pedo in UK, Jimmy Saville.

This guy raped kids for decades and not one of them came forward until he died, then it came out that he had 100's of victims.

He was also real good friends with the royal family!

Trump is simply being used to divide everyone as much as possible, it has worked perfectly.
edit on America/ChicagoWednesdayAmerica/Chicago11America/Chicago1130amWednesday2 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 05:18 AM
link   

FBIanon had several AMA threads on 4chan after that one also. One as recent as last September.

From what I gathered of his claims(relevant to this thread)were:

-Saudi Arabia gives more than just donations to Bill and Hillary, they also provide children. Saudi Arabia is notorious for sex slaves and trading people like cattle. Other sources claim that the GCC is directly involved in the slave trade.
-The Clinton Foundations work in Haiti and the children that went missing after the earthquake isn't a coincidence. FBIanon alluded to this when he mentioned that the Clinton Foundation does a lot of work in countries that don't have very good birth records. Wikileaks has emails that show Hillary was keeping track of news stories related to the fear that children were being trafficked.
-Jeffery Epsteins island and plane are only the tip of his disgusting network. He alleged that congressman/women are also connected to Epstein.

What upsets me most is that Epsteins case goes a lot deeper than people want to admit, especially with the Clintons. At one point he claimed that he helped start the Clinton Foundation. Bill had taken 26 flights on the 'Lolita express' and there are flight logs to prove that. Even after Epstein was outed, the Clintons still had ghislaine maxwell attend Chelsea's wedding. Ghislaine has called Bill a 'very good friend'. She is the woman that Was said to be in charge of recruiting young girls and training them for Epstein. Trump has his connections to her and Epstein also, but to a lesser degree(Vice has a decent article outlining them)

Eventually I'll make a thread on all the connections. There's so much info to go through.

edit on 2-11-2016 by ghostrager because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 05:37 AM
link   
a reply to: ghostrager

IF this information is confirmed, your information is exactly what I was thinking was going on.

If powerful people want children, they are going to take advantage of poor countries where victims are unlikely to come forward, and the first thing I thought of was Haiti. The Saudi Arabia link you mentioned also makes sense.

This is why no victims have become known. If they even survive, they are not in a position to make accusations, and are unlikely believed if they try. People who go up against the Clintons die. I'm sure they have ways of keeping children quiet. Even normal pedos who are not as powerful have manipulative ways to frighten children into never ever revealing anything.

The Clinton Foundation even had its own plane(s?). They would have no trouble at all moving children around the world as needed with no one noticing.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 05:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: ghostrager

FBIanon had several AMA threads on 4chan after that one also. One as recent as last September.

From what I gathered of his claims(relevant to this thread)were:

-Saudi Arabia gives more than just donations to Bill and Hillary, they also provide children. Saudi Arabia is notorious for sex slaves and trading people like cattle. Other sources claim that the GCC is directly involved in the slave trade.
-The Clinton Foundations work in Haiti and the children that went missing after the earthquake isn't a coincidence. FBIanon alluded to this when he mentioned that the Clinton Foundation does a lot of work in countries that don't have very good birth records. Wikileaks has emails that show Hillary was keeping track of news stories related to the fear that children were being trafficked.
-Jeffery Epsteins island and plane are only the tip of his disgusting network. He alleged that congressman/women are also connected to Epstein.

What upsets me most is that Epsteins case goes a lot deeper than people want to admit, especially with the Clintons. At one point he claimed that he helped start the Clinton Foundation. Bill had taken 26 flights on the 'Lolita express' and there are flight logs to prove that. Even after Epstein was outed, the Clintons still had ghislaine maxwell attend Chelsea's wedding. Ghislaine has called Bill a 'very good friend'. She is the woman that Was said to be in charge of recruiting young girls and training them for Epstein. Trump has his connections to her and Epstein also, but to a lesser degree(Vice has a decent article outlining them)

Eventually I'll make a thread on all the connections. There's so much info to go through.

I shall be looking forward to your work Ghost!

What a dark and disgusting beginning it sounds like the Clinton Foundation has had. I am not surprised in the least to hear that Epstein is connected with it.

It staggers the mind to think about the kind of evil it would take to simply rob the good people of Haiti after causing such devastation, but imagine that scores of missing children that can conveniently be blamed on the earthquake.

You make a really good point about their connection to Saudi Arabia and their horrific human trafficking crimes. Add to that the Huma's connection with the criminal Saudi's as well.

It is time we hear the voiceless and stand against the crimes that have been committed against them by our so called "leaders".

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 05:49 AM
link   
a reply to: lordcomac

Yea, I'm so tired of the finger pointing back...

Well, well, well, but, your guy did this... no, no he didn't do anything because I don't have a guy, I have principles. Something America seems to have lost.

I really want like a 5 - 10 party system lol. Competition is good for business, should be for government too.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 05:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: 0neEleven

If you were wise you would maintain a neutral stance before you make yourself look silly.

Flight logs show Bill Clinton flew on sex offender's jet much more than previously known

“There was no relationship between Jeffrey Epstein and Donald Trump,” he said. “They were not friends and they did not socialize together.”

Isn't it kind of significant that this is picking up MSM attention? I know Fox News is the conservative side of reporting, but I don't think they'd run with this if it wasn't without some merit.

Nevermind, I thought the timing of this was now, not May. But still, wow.
edit on 2-11-2016 by Throes because: Added date reference

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 05:54 AM
link   
I am a fairly outspoken critic of Hillary Clinton.

I have taken her to task for her "alleged" criminal negligence as it relates to the handling of Classified materials, for her "alleged" criminal influence peddling, and for selling out America in return for Clinton Foundation donations and ludicrous Speaking Engagement fees.

I have also been known to comment on Bill Clinton's ongoing sexual escapades, and have certainly taken note of his frequent flyer status on the Lolita Express...his appetites are quite legendary, and it is not all that shocking to think that he might like to dip his toes into the young pool from time to time (or just about anything else to be honest).

But...Hillary too? Wow, that has never even crossed my mind. I mean, if any of this turns out to be true (and I have very sincere doubts), that would be just absolutely jaw dropping!

While it has always seemed a little odd that Huma kept Anthony around for a long time, even after he was slapped down twice for inappropriate behaviour...and that Hillary kept Huma around in spite of Huma's connection to such strange behaviour - it just never occurred to me, that it could be because they are all part of tight knit group of people who know a little too much about each other's nefarious sexual activities.

Maybe Weiner's collection of 650,000 emails (and who knows what else) will reveal a whole lot more than the "boring" old corruption stuff - and maybe that's why Huma is now nowhere to be found.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 05:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Throes

originally posted by: 0neEleven

If you were wise you would maintain a neutral stance before you make yourself look silly.

Flight logs show Bill Clinton flew on sex offender's jet much more than previously known

“There was no relationship between Jeffrey Epstein and Donald Trump,” he said. “They were not friends and they did not socialize together.”

Isn't it kind of significant that this is picking up MSM attention? I know Fox News is the conservative side of reporting, but I don't think they'd run with this if it wasn't without some merit.

Nevermind, didn't realize it was from May. Wow..

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 06:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: mobiusmale
I am a fairly outspoken critic of Hillary Clinton.

I have taken her to task for her "alleged" criminal negligence as it relates to the handling of Classified materials, for her "alleged" criminal influence peddling, and for selling out America in return for Clinton Foundation donations and ludicrous Speaking Engagement fees.

I have also been known to comment on Bill Clinton's ongoing sexual escapades, and have certainly taken note of his frequent flyer status on the Lolita Express...his appetites are quite legendary, and it is not all that shocking to think that he might like to dip his toes into the young pool from time to time (or just about anything else to be honest).

But...Hillary too? Wow, that has never even crossed my mind. I mean, if any of this turns out to be true (and I have very sincere doubts), that would be just absolutely jaw dropping!

While it has always seemed a little odd that Huma kept Anthony around for a long time, even after he was slapped down twice for inappropriate behaviour...and that Hillary kept Huma around in spite of Huma's connection to such strange behaviour - it just never occurred to me, that it could be because they are all part of tight knit group of people who know a little too much about each other's nefarious sexual activities.

Maybe Weiner's collection of 650,000 emails (and who knows what else) will reveal a whole lot more than the "boring" old corruption stuff - and maybe that's why Huma is now nowhere to be found.

Are you familiar with Cathy O'brien and her book Tranceformation of America? She was a presidential model (MK ultra slave) that got passed around and has vivid memories of her time with Bill and Hillary.

Hillary was fully clothed and stretched out on the bed sleeping when Hall's wife and I arrived. "Hillary, I brought you something you'll really enjoy. Kind of an unexpected surprise. Bill ordered her out of the meeting and I look her to my bedroom and made an interesting discovery. She is literally a two- faced (referring to my vaginal mutilation carving) bitch,"

"Hmm?" Hillary opened her eyes and sleepily roused herself "Show me."
Hall's wife ordered me to take my clothes off while Hillary watched. "Is
she clean?" Hillary asked, meaning disease free.

"Of course, she's Byrd's," she responded, continuing the conversation as
though I were not there, "Plus, I heard Houston say something about her being
a Presidential Model, whatever the hell that's supposed to mean."
"It means she's clean," Hillary said matter-of-factly as she stood up.
I was not capable of giving thought to such things back then, but I am aware
in retrospect that all Presidential Model slaves I knew seemed to have an
immunity to social diseases. It was a well known fact in the circles I was
sexually passed around in that government level mind-controlled sex slaves were
"clean" to the degree that none of my abusers took precautions such as wearing
condoms.

It is well worth the read!

And goes into horrific detail as to what kind of hidden network they have.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 07:57 AM
link   
Not sure if this is the crazy train leaving the station or reality staring us in the face.
Fact is stranger than fiction.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 08:07 AM
link   
a reply to: SoulOfCeres

Nice sources, this should be in the hoax bin.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 08:36 AM
link   
I am not familiar with this source, so I do NOT vouch for the authenticity, and I really don't want to dig deeper to verify, but is anyone else familiar with what is discussed here?

clintonfoundationinvestigation.com...

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 08:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: SoulOfCeres
Jeffrey Epstein’s plane ‘Lolitta express‘

Jeffrey Epstein is not a pedophile. By definition. The prostitute he was visiting was 16 years old. That's ephoebaphilia at worst.

Fergie was judgemental to call him a pedophile. 16 is not pedophilia. If you ask me she called him that simply to distance herself from taking money from the man and the royal family was distancing themselves from her and she was calling Epstein that incorrectly to gain the royal family's favor again.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 09:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah
I am not familiar with this source, so I do NOT vouch for the authenticity, and I really don't want to dig deeper to verify, but is anyone else familiar with what is discussed here?

clintonfoundationinvestigation.com...

I looked at the first email that he was talking about with the 'carp'.
It sure seems like they are talking about Gefilte Fish... which are made from carp, among other things. It seems like a REALLY big reach to think that they are talking about smuggling humans.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 09:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Miracula2

originally posted by: SoulOfCeres
Jeffrey Epstein’s plane ‘Lolitta express‘

Jeffrey Epstein is not a pedophile. By definition. The prostitute he was visiting was 16 years old. That's ephoebaphilia at worst.

Fergie was judgemental to call him a pedophile. 16 is not pedophilia. If you ask me she called him that simply to distance herself from taking money from the man and the royal family was distancing themselves from her and she was calling Epstein that incorrectly to gain the royal family's favor again.

I am going to say that you are dealing in semantics with this.
Keeping sex slaves under the age of 18 is a really bad thing to do.... at least in my frame of morality.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join