It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Insiders: FBI Clinton/Weiner Investigation Reveals Child Sex Trafficking Ring

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:
+24 more 
posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Die hard Clinton supporter:

"But pedophilia is just another sexual orientation. There's nothing wrong with that."

If this is true, they still won't give her up. There could be live video feed of Bill, Hillary and a couple of kids (and Huma somewhere, I'm sure--probably hanging from the ceiling) in the act and the images would just bounce off their craniums in an orgy of cognitive dissonance and stupidity.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 11:28 PM
link   
a reply to: SoulOfCeres

I think this "rumor" is about to grow some legs. See my tag-line at the bottom of this post.

+16 more 
posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 11:32 PM
link   
There was something really big in those emails. Innocent people dont bleach bit servers in a panic just because.

This would be funny if it wasn't such a serious accusation.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 11:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tjoran
I have said this before, But i don't think there are multiple child sex rings, I think they are all connected. The one in EU, The one here in NA, Asia, etc. Pedos rule the world apparently.

No, God rules the world and he is doing a very fine job at it. He lets people be themselves. Can't be better then that, right!

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 11:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: NthOther

"But pedophilia is just another sexual orientation. There's nothing wrong with that."

If this is true, they still won't give her up. There could be live video feed of Bill, Hillary and a couple of kids (and Huma somewhere, I'm sure--probably hanging from the ceiling) in the act and the images would just bounce off their craniums in an orgy of cognitive dissonance and stupidity.

As much as I want to agree I dont.. When it comes to our kids we will throw anybody under the bus left and right.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 11:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Greggers
Oh Good Lord. It's a good thing we have "whispers" from anonymous sources. I'd hate for a story like this to have actual corroborating evidence...

No kidding, we'll have to see if this story pulls its weight or is full of hot air.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 11:55 PM
link   
a reply to: NthOther

You're probably not going to find that video because it doesn't exist.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 12:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: SoulOfCeres
a reply to: Greggers

Can you substantiate the Trump-Epstein connection?

The Bill-Epstein connection is already well documented.

ETA: A quick Google search for "Trump Epstein" does indeed yield some good reading. As of yet though, it seems to me that Bill and Epstein were a bit more connected than Trump and Epstein.

Reading...

Oh yeah. Bill still appears to have much more connections to and time spent with Epstein.

Trump is quoted saying what a swell guy Epstein is and that he likes his women a little on the "younger" side. There is also the woman who claims she was raped by Trump at one of Epstein's parties -- there's a hearing on that in December.

I'm sure if we keep talking about it, one of the Hillary shills will provide some links for you.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 12:47 AM
link   

Or not.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 12:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: 0neEleven

If you were wise you would maintain a neutral stance before you make yourself look silly.

Flight logs show Bill Clinton flew on sex offender's jet much more than previously known

“There was no relationship between Jeffrey Epstein and Donald Trump,” he said. “They were not friends and they did not socialize together.”

If I were wise, I wouldn't have a membership at ATS and certainly would not be participating in this ridiculous thread.

But as long as we're playing, are you really going to waste everyone's time (and especially mine) by forcing me to go gather evidence that Epstein and Trump might have known each other a little better than they've let on?

edit on 2-11-2016 by Greggers because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 12:57 AM
link   
I just worry that if we start going with this story, and it isn't true, it just makes us all look like wide-eyed, frothing at the mouth conspiracy nuts. We therefore lose all credibility, making anything else we come out with (ie genuine issues with the Clinton foundation) easier to dismiss.

This just all seems a bit too far-fetched, and reeks of a set-up and deliberate attempt to undermine us.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 12:59 AM
link   

I think this is exactly what FBIAnon was getting to back on this thread Insider Claims Knowledge on Clinton Investigation .

It has also been corroborated by this guy...who is no longer anonymous!

I put my money on this exposing the entire global network of sick pedo's that have been in the top positions of government for so long, the people are awakening and being forced to see the evil they have ignored.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 01:00 AM
link   

Or not.

Brilliant rebuttal. I guess that's that. I tip my hat to you, sir.

+2 more 
posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 01:01 AM
link   

It will be so good to see the criminals guilty of doing this to Cathy O'Brien taken down... eventually the truth comes out!

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 01:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Millions
I just worry that if we start going with this story, and it isn't true, it just makes us all look like wide-eyed, frothing at the mouth conspiracy nuts. We therefore lose all credibility, making anything else we come out with (ie genuine issues with the Clinton foundation) easier to dismiss.

This just all seems a bit too far-fetched, and reeks of a set-up and deliberate attempt to undermine us.

There are two kinds of people who spread unverified gossip near an election, and neither kind cares one bit about the damage it does to the reputation of right-leaning citizens:

1) Fringe media outlets who want your page views
2) Paid shills who just want their guy to win at any cost, often aided by conspiracy theorists who already believe the allegations are true.

There are plenty of smart conservatives in this country. Unfortunately, they're being tarred with a broad brush wielded by the lunatic fringe.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 01:03 AM
link   

Or not.

Brilliant rebuttal. I guess that's that. I tip my hat to you, sir.

Just trying to show you that one ridiculous, speculative post sans any evidence can be summarily dismissed by a similar post lacking substance.

You're welcome.

+7 more 
posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 01:05 AM
link   

If it's so ridiculous, why are you in here attempting to deflect to Trump?

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 01:06 AM
link   
a reply to: elementalgrove

I have my doubts about this child sex ring. Bill Clinton bragged that he had banged over 2,000 females. Some of those girls must be grown women by now. Why haven't any of them come forward to tell of their trauma at the hands (and cigar) of the pervert former President?

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 01:06 AM
link   

If it's so ridiculous, why are you in here attempting to deflect to Trump?

First of all, it was YOUR post that was ridiculous. Secondly, I did not "deflect to trump" in my reply to your post. I said "Or not." Or have you forgotten?

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 01:07 AM
link   

Lol. I'm done. You win.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join