It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Insiders: FBI Clinton/Weiner Investigation Reveals Child Sex Trafficking Ring

page: 13
<< 10  11  12   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 01:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Gh0stwalker

1.Trump himself has said that Epstein is “a lot of fun to be with,” adding that he admired the sex offender's affinity for beautiful women “on the younger side.”

"I've known Jeff for fifteen years. Terrific guy,'' Trump once said about the convicted sex offender. "He's a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it -- Jeffrey enjoys his social life."

Trump has allegedly flown on Epstein’s private plane — a hot spot for under-age sex orgies.

“Mark Epstein, Jeffrey's brother, testified in 2009 that Trump flew on Jeffrey's private jet at least once,”

In another deposition, Epstein’s brother Mark testified he once flew on Jeffrey Epstein’s plane with both him and Trump, who were “friends.” Asked why Trump was on board, Mark Epstein replied, “You’ll have to ask Donald."

www.documentcloud.org...

Epstein admitted to knowing Trump under oath, and curiously pled the fifth to Trump attending sex parties with underage girls.

Back in 2010, Epstein admitted to “socializing” with Trump, but when a lawyer representing an under-aged victim of Epstein’s asked if he has “ever socialized with Donald Trump in the presence of females under the age of 18,” Epstein curiously pled the Fifth

Q: Have you ever had a personal relationship with Donald Trump?
A. What do you mean by "personal relationship," sir?
Q. Have you socialized with him?
A. Yes, sir.
Q. Yes?
A. Yes, sir.
Q. Have you ever socialized with Donald Trump in the presence of females under the age of 18?
A: Though I'd like to answer that question, at least today I'm going to have to assert my Fifth, Sixth, and 14th Amendment rights, sir.

At least one of Epstein’s underage sex victims was recruited from Trump’s Mar-a-Lago — which he frequented often.

Virginia Roberts, an alleged victim of Epstein’s, "was recruited to perform a massage for Epstein while working as a $9-per-hour locker room attendant at Mar-A-Lago.”

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 01:06 AM
link   
a reply to: bluerabbit7788

As expected, you completely disregard any damning evidence incriminating the Clinton dynasty.

At this point, I could care less about what Trump says. It pales in comparison to Hillary's crimes, which continue to this day. If every one of you voted 3rd party, things might change. At the very least it would expose the blatant corruption if one of the puppet candidates won despite obvious lack of votes.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 01:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Gh0stwalker

show me court depositions of your accusations to add credibility lol

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 09:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gh0stwalker

And before you bother wasting your time trying to discredit Wikileaks, consider the fact that neither the mainstream media nor Clinton herself are bringing the legitimacy of the emails into question. That is because they are legitimate...

Replying to you with a post of mine from another thread:

originally posted by: SoulOfCeres

originally posted by: Lucidparadox
and Id likento somehow know for sure these leaks are real..

WikiLeaks has started showing proof of the emails authenticity via DKIM. Hard to refute that.

Here’s Cryptographic Proof That Donna Brazile Is Wrong, WikiLeaks Emails Are Real

DomainKeys Identified Mail (DKIM)

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 02:31 PM
link   
a reply to: SoulOfCeres

Great article! and the vigilant citizen has even more check it out:

vigilantcitizen.com...

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 08:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Istaywoke77

There's David Brock again. James Alefantis' boyfriend who is also mentioned in the article. I'd never heard of Alefantis and didn't know David Brock had a boyfriend. They are described as a "power couple." Alefantis is described as one of the most influential operatives in the Democratic Party.

What happened to cause David Brock to do a sudden reversal when he was writing a book about Clinton meant to be a hit piece? What scenario caused him to convert and become one of them? Right now he is hell bent on, his words, "kicking Trump's ass."

But then came his efforts to write a book about Hillary Clinton, who once complained of a “vast right-wing conspiracy” working against the couple. He intended the book as a hit piece, but the project converted him instead to a Clinton supporter, and soon he publicly disavowed his earlier attacks on the pair.

The above excerpt taken from:

"Politico" article from March 2015

I'm not sure what will cause the child sex trafficking rings to fall apart; to tip the balance so they can no longer be covered up over and over. WikiLeaks, the FBI and the NYPD hold some of the keys. ICE probably does, too.

top topics

<< 10  11  12   >>

join