It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Insiders: FBI Clinton/Weiner Investigation Reveals Child Sex Trafficking Ring

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 06:49 PM
link   
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

Which legitimate news agencies would they be?

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 07:07 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Reuters. McClatchy. NPR. PBS.

you know - smart and educated articulate news sources.......

You have to know big words, though --- and get the nuances of political science, sociology, anthropology, psychology, etc. and all that brainy stuff.

If you don't get it, well ---- then,

you're screwed.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 07:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: BuzzyWigs

You have to know big words, though --- and get the nuances of political science, sociology, anthropology, psychology, etc. and all that brainy stuff.

you're screwed.

So s*** propaganda sites then, like all the others.
Sounds like your message is 'my sources are right, and yours are wrong and if you don't think like me then you're stupid, so there'.
Bully for you.
If you ever do want to 'get it' as you say, start with the fact that all the news sites are biased and drive agendas.

edit on 4/11/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 07:43 PM
link   
edit on 4-11-2016 by ker2010 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 08:40 PM
link   

not at all unlike many conservatives....

what's worse if actually trying to find a news source that just delivers the news without a clear bias showing through.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Why are children so sexually appealing to grown men all over the world? I've never understood it, and am scared to do an internet search on the subject...for obvious reasons. They don't even have the type of bodies that we admire and drool over.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 09:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: BuzzyWigs

you're screwed.

So s*** propaganda sites then, like all the others.
Sounds like your message is 'my sources are right, and yours are wrong and if you don't think like me then you're stupid, so there'.
Bully for you.
If you ever do want to 'get it' as you say, start with the fact that all the news sites are biased and drive agendas.

really???????????

derp.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 09:20 PM
link   

a reply to: BuzzyWigs

Which legitimate news agencies would they be?

Something other than "we-make-stuff-up-International."

Regardless of the bias, or agenda, or whatever, any news agency that makes a huge portion of its income by inventing stories is not legitimate.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 04:50 AM
link   

Bully for you.

Isn't that exactly what you do?

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 04:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: ker2010

Your most articulate post yet.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 04:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Why are children so sexually appealing to grown men all over the world? I've never understood it, and am scared to do an internet search on the subject...for obvious reasons. They don't even have the type of bodies that we admire and drool over.

I'm citing myself from other thread. Sorry for that but its ready response to your question:

If nothing else, now we have proof how dirty this game really is and that every word said publicly by talking heads is carefully carved propaganda - basically lie. As our world image is formed more or less by media we are living more or less in fabricated world, fiercely fighting each other with sticks provided by this or that power clique while real world is ticking unnoticed.

What is next step if you have everything possible? If you are power hungry you are not satisfied by your current position and you want more. To totally own, to freely abuse other human being, to have their lives literally in hand is another "logical" step. If the "object" is child - maybe theirs own - its even better because you are crossing another line. Every sacrifice leads you to divinity. Podesta is at least entertaining this idea (that 14 fish photo).

BTW Master/slave dialectics is one of central ideas of Hegel's philosophy which Marx tried to overcome.

I wouldn't be surprised if large percentage of top tier is participating in non consensual sex - aka supporting sex slaves trade. Why? It is not cheap and even if you are super rich you will in time need some cover from institutions. It is cheaper/easier/safer to connect to existing network than to start everything from scratch. Once you are in, you can not step out, cause others have dirt on you. You are part of dark brotherhood for rest of your life. Institutions specialized in dirt collecting will even try to push you there even if you wouldn't want. They want a leverage on everybody.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 10:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Noncents
We already know the connections exist. Eventually the proof will out, one way or another.

And people will still defend her.

And Trump also, say if it turned out that he was a long-time friend of Epstein who attended his sex parties including sex with minors or even the vicious rape of a minor where the defense would be some sort of hideous moral equivalency "because Bill Clinton" also travelled on Epstein's "Lolita Express".

edit on 5-11-2016 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 11:01 AM
link   
a reply to: JanAmosComenius

WOW, JanAmosComenius. You sound like you have inside knowledge of how these elite power circles work. I'm glad you found an "out" early on, without being imprisoned. But I'm sure your conscience is not at rest...not yet.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 12:09 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

No secret insight, just years of reading and observing. I'm subject of transformation of Eastern block to capitalism and I do not like it. But it is for special thread.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 12:12 PM
link   
a reply to: JanAmosComenius

Understood. Thanks for the insights anyway. Good luck with transitioning, without too much trauma where you live.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 12:41 AM
link   
a reply to: SoulOfCeres

no such leak, fbi has said they havent read all the emails yet and wont comment further.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 01:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Greggers

So, Greggers

I see you joined ATS on Mar.8th, dabbled in the fringe topics (Though mostly to berate and question authenticity and bring members character into question). Then around mid September you go hard into the Pro Clinton/Anti Trump rhetoric. Which is basically all you've done since...

I sense yet another Clinton propaganda shill.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 01:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Gh0stwalker

show me a credible source lol of these lies.

you cant, nuff said.

so it is what it is

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 01:24 AM
link   

It really doesn't matter how legitimate the source is. If you follow Greggers comment history you'll find they have a very fixed opinion...

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 01:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: bluerabbit7788
a reply to: Gh0stwalker

show me a credible source lol of these lies.

you cant, nuff said.

so it is what it is

Oh look at that, I found another one...

You want credible sources? Here you go, the first source:

www.vaskal.ca...

And before you bother wasting your time trying to discredit Wikileaks, consider the fact that neither the mainstream media nor Clinton herself are bringing the legitimacy of the emails into question. That is because they are legitimate...

I guess you Shillaries are really stepping up your counter-narrative propaganda campaign huh?

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join