It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Insiders: FBI Clinton/Weiner Investigation Reveals Child Sex Trafficking Ring

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 03:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx

originally posted by: Noncents
We already know the connections exist. Eventually the proof will out, one way or another.

And people will still defend her.

I will defend that she would be a better president than trump, and that's the choice we have, regardless of his financial secrecy, foreign business dealings, and paranoia that is a vital part of the trump candidacy

How can a person who got caught selling policy and who has deep ties to child traffickers be a better president than a gas station clerk?

By definition of what it means to be president, this is the worst possible outcome, period -- end of story, no matter how bad you think any alternatives might be -- they can't be worse than Hillary.

The worst case scenario Trump is just as bad as hillary, but it's basically impossible to be worse. He could also be a pedophile business man who sells policy. It's likely that at least half of this statement is true, so it's basically impossible for him to be WORSE than her at this point -- they can be equally bad, but it's hard to beat how bad hillary is.
edit on 3-11-2016 by SRPrime because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 03:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: goou111
There was something really big in those emails. Innocent people dont bleach bit servers in a panic just because.

This would be funny if it wasn't such a serious accusation.

I agree, and often wondered during this whole email scandal, why the substance (of said emails) wasn't revealed. If it was both shared and hacked over a public server, then it's hardly classified anymore. And though I agree with many others, that this is a major problem amongst the powerful in this country, my own experiences and discernment has also taught me almost anyone can be made to look like anything, currently, and the perception of that then spread....
For instance, the CIA has a long history of doing just that with "rogue" agents, or anyone who had anything to say they didn't want spoken of publicly.

So, on that basis, I gotta say I wait for more corrorborative and trustful, less hearsay evidence....and yet, even then....
And, I might point out, that if this is what our movers/shakers and the powerful are ruled by, largely, Trump exists in that world and has for quite some time.

Pedophelia is a very strong word. Once that's introduced into the picture of anything/anyone, it, and they, by default, become a true "hot potato," with very little power to then take control back of their own history and narrative....

Be well.
tetra
edit on 3-11-2016 by tetra50 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 03:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Throes

I'm a truth supporter more so than anything else.

Good. Me too.

Here's what Donald Trump had to say about Jeffrey Epstein.

"I've known Jeff for fifteen years. Terrific guy,'' Trump booms from a speakerphone.

"He's a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it — Jeffrey enjoys his social life!"

Read all about it

www.snopes.com...

Oh and just because it's at snopes.com, doesn't imply that the story has in any way been debunked. if anything it even adds to the credibility of the story.

I knew that some of Trump's supporters would not be able to help themselves but to link the Clinton's, in particular, Bill Clinton, to Epstein's Lolita Express, but now you can see why we haven't heard much of Epstein from Trump supporters or from the Trump camp.

Truth.

If you heard the word Epstein in the mainstream media at any point around this election, then it's looking more and more like it will come out as being linked to Trump, as much as to Bill Clinton.

The problem though is that unless it can be shown that Hillary also boarded Epstein's "Lolita Express" to "sex slave island", then she can't be held responsible or what her husband did.

The lawsuit against Trump is already in play in other words.

So that's why I said that if you're a Trump supporter, you may want to proceed with caution.

edit on 3-11-2016 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 04:02 PM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

I support Trump over Hillary but if pedaphilia was proven on him I would be next to everyone else with a pitch fork in hand ready to take him down. But right now, as it is with Hillary, it's all rumors and speculation.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 04:04 PM
link   
a reply to: FauxMulder

Just read the snopes article. There are witnesses who corroborate the story in the case of Trump.

Edit to add: Note what he said about Jeffrey Epstein also. He said it.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Frankly, as I pointed out earlier, idt it matters whom you support. The minute we all agree, as the "little people" that the controllers are well into pedo stuff, they all appear to be painted with the same wide brush. Once that particular word is introduced, all bets are off on anything; perhaps as well as any truth.....

I deeply wish it wasn't so, but in nasty political fights for control, it's the most useful terminology to alienate everyone from supporting whomever it's aimed at.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 04:12 PM
link   

I read it and it's troubling. Bill Clinton also was sued by woman who have corroborating witnesses for rape. Anything ever come of that? Don't get me wrong, two wrongs don't make a right. Hillary also defended a child rapist and is on tape laughing about how she knew he did it. That is a fact and until it's a proven fact that Trump raped somebody, it's speculation.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 04:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: tetra50

Frankly, as I pointed out earlier, idt it matters whom you support. The minute we all agree, as the "little people" that the controllers are well into pedo stuff, they all appear to be painted with the same wide brush. Once that particular word is introduced, all bets are off on anything; perhaps as well as any truth.....

I deeply wish it wasn't so, but in nasty political fights for control, it's the most useful terminology to alienate everyone from supporting whomever it's aimed at.

Agreed

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 04:16 PM
link   
a reply to: tetra50

And in this case it's a double-barreled shotgun that aims both ways.

Poster at the top of this page even said that Trump might be equally bad in the same way, but that, even still if such were the case, if he's not quite as bad an evil as Hillary, then he's still worth voting for, then got a star for the sentiment.

That's what it's come down to.

Btw, I pointed to a snopes article that doesn't debunk the claims made against Trump, with a lawsuit that a judge in New York has approved to move forward, and to what Trump himself said about his buddy "Jeff".

And there are witnesses also.

I guess my point was that as far as the Epstein situation goes it points directly at Trump perhaps even moreso than it does Clinton because of what's already in the public record, but avoided like the plague by the MSM.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 04:42 PM
link   
And the reason that the MSM have avoided it like the plague is because the moment that it comes up, as it applies to Trump it applies to both sides, at least to both Donald Trump and Bill Clinton, so it's the kind of thing that would cause Iran's Ayatollah Khamenei to literally jump for joy, and Vladimir Putin to laugh sardonically because of it's corrupting influence on the American voter, to be placed in such a predicament.

Therefore, if you're a Trump supporter, you're best to ignore it altogether before latching onto it as something that implicates the Clintons, to retain your own sanity as you set out to cast your vote.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 05:46 PM
link   
I am a simple person. But I was raised with tough, independent family, both men and women. The women used to laugh and say they did not have TIME to be feminists.
So I cannot understand why Hil would stay with Bill, nor Huma with Anthony. These so-called tough women NEED their philandering men? And how did Huma get security clearance since she edited her father's radical journal? I mean, it makes no sense.
But if everyone has dirt on everyone else, of course they have to stick together.

And I hold no great love for Trump. I am sure he will be drawn into the Epstein mess. In fact, I think a LOT of people are in the mess. I bet Epstein has video on lots of people on his island. Does not matter if they were doing anything, or just there on a visit.
Interesting.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 07:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: GeisterFahrer

What you are not mentioning is that this allegation was made in April of 2016 when it appeared Trump was actually going to become the Republican Party Nominee.

What you are not mentioning is anything that could conceivably make Trump look bad.

Strange coincidence?

Did you say the same thing when Bill Clinton's accusers came forward with their various swiss-cheese stories many years after the alleged events supposedly took place?

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 07:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Indigo5

Okay Indigo5 here's the deal. Here's my take on it anyway.

It is becoming UNDENIABLE now that Hilary and High Ranking members of both the DOJ and FBI have, without question: lied, manipulated and suppressed information.

So when Hilary accuses Trump of something or "finds" a witness to come forward, I just can't find these claims credible. Remember Trump was cleared of the whole Russia connection.

And remember Hilary and Bill are friends with Epstein too. Who do you think Epstein would be more loyal to...the Clinton's or Trump? Who in their right mind thought Trump had a chance? (Sorry I'm Canadian and always see Trump as The Apprentice lol) But Come on. Of course Epstein would do anything the Clinton's ask. Slime supporting slime.

And most damning of all --- the FBI SUPPORTS TRUMP by far over Hilary! YOUR FBI IS REVOLTING!!! Why would they do that? In the history of America and the Western world, have you ever seen an agency like the FBI revolt over a Presidential candidate?

And yes I had to yell. JFC

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 07:58 PM
link   
ya know, if they bring up Epstein's little sex rings, I would hope that they would treat everyone they could implicate in it with the same wrath, if bill's in it fine, same with trump, who very well could be in it also...
I'm not sure if it was Epstein's record book, or if Kings, but I wish that would come out for all to see also and well, although I really don't want all the video that he recorded to come out onto our tvs, I wish those would at least surface and whoever they implicate brought down also. then they can go back and take a closer look at king and the boy's town boys a little closer like they should have to begin with, and well, that would bring down the bush's probably.

that would be cleaning up washington! just raising up the issue and and making accusations towards just a few people just ain't gonna cut it. heck, the bush's had minor children forced into prostitution in the white house for a danged tour for crying out loud! nail them all or drop the danged crap!
edit on 3-11-2016 by dawnstar because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 08:55 PM
link   
a reply to: SoulOfCeres

It's all over the internet today: Facebook and Reddit and Drudge...the elites are pedophiles!!! Reddit has been doing an amazing job linking the Clintons to trafficking children.

This is news to a lot of people. People are expressing shock all over the place.

I'm glad it's getting so much attention but anyone who has been aware of the global agenda for a while knew this years ago.

I've studied the Johny Gosch case and Franklinville and sex trafficking in the UK, etc. And it's truly horrifying stuff.

Icke, Jones---it's no surprise to most people here that child trafficking exists in powerful circles.

But it sure is interesting to watch other people waking up to it.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Here is a very interesting article regarding Bill Clinton flying all over the world with Epstein.

Bill Clinton jumped aboard disgraced sex offender Jeffrey Epstein's 'Lolita Express' plane for junkets 26 TIMES in just three years

In it, there's a video snippet of Trump wherein he raises it in the context of the Island and Bill Clinton, and says the word "Epstein". That's what came to his mind as the first thing when asked about his impression of Bill Clinton.

Since then, however, when asked about Epstein and Bill Clinton he has refused to comment.

My understanding is that Trump supporters were eager to use it on Bill Clinton, and I suppose Hillary by extension, until it was discovered that Trump himself also spent a considerable amount of time with his friend Jeffrey Epstein, but in Trump's favor, they don't have him on the passenger manifest riding the Lolita Express.

Note that Kevin Spacey also travelled with them (always thought he was a little strange), with Bill Clinton, Jeffrey Epstein, and co.

another one

So Bill Clinton is in this thing up to his ears, but so too is Donald Trump, who is, at this moment, facing a lawsuit by a complainant who reports that he viciously raped her at an Epstein party when she was 13, and there is at least one witness who corroborates the story.

Lawsuit Charges Donald Trump with Raping a 13-Year-Old Girl

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Looks like Chris Tucker was on that list too...

I somehow doubt everyone who rode in that plan was molesting underage girls.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 09:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Greggers

Yeah, maybe they had the group sex party area of the plane partitioned off.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 09:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork

Yeah, maybe they had the group sex party area of the plane partitioned off.

You're saying the only thing this plane was ever used for was sex-capades?

You're saying Epstein's primary source of travel to and from his island, as well as his primary means of transporting his visitors, simply didn't leave the tarmac unless molestation was involved?

You're saying no visiting dignitary, celebrity, friend, family member, or whomever, ever had cause to visit this wealthy, influential billionaire except to molest little girls?

Seems he would have been arrested years earlier.

I can picture it now. "Hey, Chris Tucker, I don't know you too well, but here's a 14 year old girl for your enjoyment."
edit on 3-11-2016 by Greggers because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 09:44 PM
link   

No I guess I was just reporting based on what i'd read that some of the time it was indeed used for those purposes. Maybe it wasn't always loaded with 13-15 year old sex slave type girls, not all the time and with everyone.

But, the idea that there are circles of "elite", including the big money manager on wall street, Epstein, engaged in these types of activities really shouldn't come as a terrible shock and surprise.

I'm sure that word gets around in certain circles and that it's not out of the realm of possibility that that was the reason many of them were flying, perhaps even including Prince Andrew.

Everyone on the manifest of Epstein flights, particularly those who boarded on more than one occasion would be suspect as being in on it at some level, yes of course. Why not?

I just hope it doesn't surface in the context of this election by over-zealous Trump supporters who may desire to pin it on the Clintons and more specifically, Bill Clinton, only, without realizing Trump's own relationship with Epstein.

If this does come out, then it might not be such a bad thing in the final analysis, to put a stop to it, instead of having it continue to operate as a corrupting influence on the whole system including institutions like the FBI and the DOJ.

But if it comes out in the context of this election, then it's all over, with the exception that Hillary Clinton isn't Bill Clinton.

Could be that both Donald Trump and Bill Clinton might find themselves on the road to a divorce if this stuff were to come to light.

Ironically, it would still leave Hillary standing at the end of it all. Gee, I hope she isn't on the manifest of any of those Epstein flights..!

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join