It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Trump sextape you say? (calm down ladies it'll be on the internet soon enough..)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 10:56 PM
link   

This election cycle...man.
I would like to apologise to banana republics across the world, we somehow out banana'ed you

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Good. Hopefully this will precipitate the release of Bill's sex tape with a 13-year-old.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 11:34 PM
link   
If it was consensual then more power to him

But to be fair I cant see this story being true, who could ever imagine an older man who happens to be a billionaire having sex with a bevy of beautiful young hotties?

I call BS till I see the footage myself and even if any footage does surface I can assure u all I will watch it closely multiple times to make sure its legit

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 11:45 PM
link   
a reply to: TheFlyOnTheWall

You are aware Trump too is friends with the same pedo as Bill and had flown on that same plane? You are aware Trump is being sued for raping a 13 y/o who Trump met via the pedo billionaire?

Maybe it's time you start hating Trumo too.
edit on 1-11-2016 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 11:47 PM
link   
a reply to: M5xaz

Trump supporting 101.

- when defending Trump immediately deflect to Clinton.

This game isn't getting tired..dot..

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 11:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

aww come on swill that's not really fair... this thread was about Clinton's Media collusion creating false stories about sex tapes and sexual harassment claims against Trump.. It's a bit late in the game to ridicule someone for deflecting to Clinton when this is all about Clinton and her media collusion?...

beer for you regardless!

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 11:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheFlyOnTheWall

You know what's gross? Pedophilia and the Clintons are getting exposed for their trips on the lolita express.

Man..this is awkard. you know about whats going on with Trump I take it.
I guess the difference is in the Clintons, its alligations
in Trump, its charges that are going to court
Snopes uncoverings

So..yeah...hmm.

Too late to call for a do-over of the whole selection process?

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 11:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills
a reply to: TheFlyOnTheWall

You are aware Trump too is friends with the same pedo as Bill and had flown on that same plane? You are aware Trump is being sued for raping a 13 y/o who Trump met via the pedo billionaire?

Maybe it's time you start hating Trumo too.

That very well may be. But as it stands, the Clintons are the ones who are busted this time. What do you have to say about that?

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 12:00 AM
link   
a reply to: SaturnFX

Snopes can go snope themselves.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 12:15 AM
link   
If I remember correctly, folks were getting upset because President Obama and the First Lady were not always hip to some of the customs of the countries they were visiting. Perhaps Trump was offered a customary orgy and decided to start brushing up on those foreign customs. Wait until he is in office and he starts political discussions with Putin and uses phrases like "Well we better put this issue to bed...."

In any case, I am not for Hillary and I think Trump will make a better puppet, assuming that he will have less power to do as he pleases then he thinks. At least it will break up the same old bloodlines being in office for a little while.

originally posted by: Agit8dChop
do you smell that?..... it smells like desperation!

In what seems to be a last ditch effort by the media to get their anointed candidate into power, more shocking ''rumors'' are being put out by the press. (ignore that there is no evidence, no proof, no photos, no video's.. just the word of a journalist)

edit on 2-11-2016 by evc1shop because: spelling, and tidy up

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 12:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

Those are great stats! Thank-you for sharing them here. The rally attendance comparison is an eye-opener too.

561,000 for Trump / 31,000 for Hillary (8/1 thru 10/22)

Source: www.thegatewaypundit.com...

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 12:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheFlyOnTheWall
a reply to: SaturnFX

Snopes can go snope themselves.

witty

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 12:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Swills

You think Playboy bunnies are gross?
I guess it's OK if you ...bat for the other team.
BUT it's HARDLY a damning thing,like a photograph of actual GROPING from our VICE president I can SHOW you if you want....

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 12:57 AM
link   
As long as the orgies are among consenting adults...bring'em on.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 12:58 AM
link   

Oh the left wing hypocrisy is all time here.

DNC gets hacked - Russia shouldn't interfere with our elections!!!
Russia has Trump sex tape - Fair game! How much for that tape!

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 02:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem
Hes gonna schlong her even worse then Obama did

hahaha

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 06:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
Why on Earth would anyone even joke about this?

This thread killed my appetite so bad I just put down my Reese's cup.

Really? I guess there are two kinds of people in this world, because my jimmies were rustled.

LMFAO

I can't keep a straight face, sorry, *vomiting*

To the point though, these kinds of accusations should have some proof to back them up. If there is nothing, its just more he said she said between these two blunder ridden camps.

-Alee

-Alee

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 07:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: M5xaz

originally posted by: Swills

Well funny enough, Trump did appear in multiple soft core Playboy adult movies, although he never had sex in any of them. Gross...

Well, not funny, worse than any movie, but true story:
Clinton did appear multiple times in Court to get a pedophile off a charge of raping a 13 year old, whom Hillary knew to be guilty
Truly gross......absolute lowest of the low....and some people want to vote for her....unconscionable...gross.....

She was 12. Unless there was another.

Sickening that she would defend 2 perverts just to have a win. but then, she was ensuring her self..

hillary is literally a monster.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 07:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: NerdGoddess

Really? I guess there are two kinds of people in this world, because my jimmies were rustled.

you have jimmies??

Oo

skeery.. oO

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 09:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: savemebarry

originally posted by: NerdGoddess

you have jimmies??

Oo

skeery.. oO

I was pretty shocked myself, but when I felt the rustling, I knew I must have been born this way.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join