It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS lag, can't even give stars

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Anyone else having problems with ATS tonight? I can't even flag/star people, I can post though.

Edit: Figures it would start working again as soon as i post about it

edit on 1-11-2016 by Tjoran because: (no reason given)
extra DIV

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 09:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Tjoran

I do have that issue at times, not tonight though.

I think I've seen some post that it helps to clear your cookies, etc.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 09:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: TNMockingbird

I do have that issue at times, not tonight though.

I think I've seen some post that it helps to clear your cookies, etc.

Seems to have randomly started working again. ATS must be getting more and more popular.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 09:44 PM
link   
on again off again problem for several months now.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 01:05 AM
link   
I have this problem since I joined.
I can flag a thread and it will remain flagged but if I give somebody a star and I close the thread and open it again I have to click again to star that post over and over again.It appears I can't star posts.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Not just you i have noticed the problem of giving stars to a poster for ages , Sometimes it takes loads of goes to get a star to take other times it happens first time .

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 09:22 AM
link   

I get it sometimes on the android phone. It eventually makes me chuckle at how comical we are as people.

Peck. Frown. Peck. Frown. Peck. Frown. Peck. Frown. Peck. Frown. Peck. Frown. Peck. Frown. Peck. Frown. Peck. Frown. Peck. Frown. Peck. Frown. Peck. Frown. Peck. Frown. Peck. Frown. Peck. Frown. Peck. Frown. Peck. Frown. Peck. Frown. Peck. Frown. Peck. Frown. Peck. Frown. Peck. Frown. Peck. Frown. Peck. Frown. Peck. Frown. Peck. Frown. Peck. Frown.

We're like little lab rats pressing levers for a peanut. Difference is there's no reward when the little green star doesn't appear

You've developed techniques too, right? Press the star and leave your finger on it for seconds then peak underneath? Or the tap, tap, tap a dozen times as the blank star border sometimes brightens up and gets the shimmer of green on its outline? Nearly there! One more tap should do it! One....more....tap.

Nope!!

top topics

join