It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Yuge Newspaper "Endorsement" For Trump!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 09:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah
Flashback: Hillary Clinton Praises ‘Friend and Mentor’ Robert Byrd (a KKK Recruiter)

In 2010, then-Secretary of State Hillary Clinton fondly eulogized Sen. Robert Byrd, a former member and recruiter for the Ku Klux Klan. Clinton called Byrd “my friend and mentor” in a video message to commemorate his passing.

Beat me to it....this is one of my favorites to go to when people say racists support Trump. Well...pretty sure this is Hillary supporting one of the most notorious racists that ever lived.

Robert Byrd...Hillary's mentor and friend:

In the early 1940s, Byrd recruited 150 of his friends and associates to create a new chapter of the Ku Klux Klan in Sophia, West Virginia

Byrd was a member of the wing of the Democratic Party that opposed desegregation and civil rights imposed by the federal government.

I shall never fight in the armed forces with a negro by my side ... Rather I should die a thousand times, and see Old Glory trampled in the dirt never to rise again, than to see this beloved land of ours become degraded by race mongrels, a throwback to the blackest specimen from the wilds. — Robert C. Byrd, in a letter to Sen. Theodore Bilbo (D-MS), 1944

The best part is all those people that say he changed so much and denounced his ways in the 60's.....well...

Byrd also said that his views changed dramatically after his teenage grandson was killed in a 1982 traffic accident, which put him in a deep emotional valley. "The death of my grandson caused me to stop and think," said Byrd, adding he came to realize that African-Americans love their children as much as he does his

So he just believed for another 22 years that blacks couldn't love their children like whites could but no big deal.

No worries....he just moved on to LGBT issues:

Byrd strongly opposed Clinton's 1993 efforts to allow gays to serve in the military and supported efforts to limit gay marriage. In 1996, before the passage of the Defense of Marriage Act, he said, "The drive for same-sex marriage is, in effect, an effort to make a sneak attack on society by encoding this aberrant behavior in legal form before society itself has decided it should be legal. [...] Let us defend the oldest institution, the institution of marriage between male and female as set forth in the Holy Bible

And let's not forget Hillary's statement about him after his death:

Secretary of State Hillary Clinton: “It is almost impossible to imagine the United States Senate without Robert Byrd. He was not just its longest serving member, he was its heart and soul. From my first day in the Senate, I sought out his guidance, and he was always generous with his time and his wisdom,

Now I guess we see where she got all of her guidance from in her stances on LGBT rights and whatnot....and even flip flops on it as much as Byrd did in his time there...what a great mentor for her to have.

So I will leave with these little gems:

Hillary learned from the best racist mentor and longest standing senator ever

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 09:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: goou111

originally posted by: theantediluvian

originally posted by: goou111
a reply to: theantediluvian

OMG Your last 80 threads (where I stopped counting) are about Trump. Serious question.. Are you paid for this?

Over 80 in a row in just ridiculous.

No. Are you paid for stupid unoriginal comments?

LMAO yours is way more original or is it just stupider, Is that word? It must be because yours is stupider,

See!

Pure Cartman.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 09:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

You've got a lot of favorite "go to" videos ...

Here's my favorite. Like you said ... I just can't get enough of it.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Byrd had long denounced his past

www.washingtonpost.com...< br />

Yes, Byrd was a member of the Klan. Even worse, as he wrote in his 2005 book, he formed a chapter of the domestic terrorist organization in the 1940s. Then, Byrd went into politics. Several times during his 57 years in Congress, Byrd’s Klan connection threatened to upend his career. But here is where Byrd is no Duke. He admitted his mistake and atoned for it in public and in policy.

In his memoir, Byrd wrote, “It has emerged throughout my life to haunt and embarrass me and has taught me in a very graphic way what one major mistake can do to one’s life, career, and reputation.”

You cant compare Byrd to the overt racists that support Trump.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 09:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

It doesn't matter.

Facts don't matter.

Trump lovers are post-fact.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 09:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

That’s unfortunately so true!

Your not dealing with anything logical or reasonable

Its like arguing with a brick wall

The only issue I have with your post is to say their not post fact they've never been fact

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 10:02 PM
link   

It's sad that you gave up all credibility for this. I hope, should she get elected, it all seems worth it. Hopefully all the wonderful things she will do make it worthwhile. As has already been established it's worth it to elect a disgusting greed monger so long as they tow the line.

30 years of exploiting the populace is worth another 4 years, under investigation, to keep the dreams of the left alive.

Hopefully in 4 years we can be as overwhelmingly successful as Venezuela. We certainly have similar levels of corruption. If we try hard enough we can be that successful. Living the dream.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 10:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

Byrd had long denounced his past

www.washingtonpost.com...< br />

Yes, Byrd was a member of the Klan. Even worse, as he wrote in his 2005 book, he formed a chapter of the domestic terrorist organization in the 1940s. Then, Byrd went into politics. Several times during his 57 years in Congress, Byrd’s Klan connection threatened to upend his career. But here is where Byrd is no Duke. He admitted his mistake and atoned for it in public and in policy.

In his memoir, Byrd wrote, “It has emerged throughout my life to haunt and embarrass me and has taught me in a very graphic way what one major mistake can do to one’s life, career, and reputation.”

You cant compare Byrd to the overt racists that support Trump.

Why can't I compare him? Byrd joined the KKK in the early 40's, likely was a racist well before that, and continued to be the same for at least another 25-30 years voting against anything to do with de-segregation and civil rights for blacks.

The way I look at it, he was 23 or 24 at the time he said he joined so by the time he actually "stopped being a racist"....around 1982 when his son died and he said black people actually love their kids too....he had been a racist for 42 years at LEAST.

So....does anyone that is a racist under the age of 66 get a pass in your eyes? That would be the last time he would make a racist statement that I can find.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Love the Trump threads. Trump 2016/2020 and I hope you shut it when it's done.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 10:10 PM
link   

"Senator Byrd reflects the transformative power of this nation," stated NAACP President and CEO Benjamin Todd Jealous. "Senator Byrd went from being an active member of the KKK to a being a stalwart supporter of the Civil Rights Act, the Voting Rights Act and many other pieces of seminal legislation that advanced the civil rights and liberties of our country. "Senator Byrd came to consistently support the NAACP civil rights agenda, doing well on the NAACP Annual Civil Rights Report Card.

He stood with us on many issues of crucial importance to our members from the reauthorization of the Voting Rights Act, the historic health care legislation of 2010 and his support for the Hate Crimes Prevention legislation," stated Hilary O. Shelton, Director of the NAACP Washington Bureau and Senior Vice President for Advocacy and Policy. "Senator Byrd was a master of the Senate Rules, and helped strategize passage of legislation that helped millions of Americans. He will be sorely missed."

NAACP Mourns the Passing Of Senator Robert Byrd

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 10:52 PM
link   
It's funny how you all flock to the threads like this and never sag anything about the topic and just attack the poster.

Ironic.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 10:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80
It's funny how you all flock to the threads like this and never sag anything about the topic and just attack the poster.

Ironic.

The satirical way the poster is now posting as of late, and the forum in which the satire is being posted, don't exactly lend themselves to real commentary.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Ironic.

The topic is based on misinformation and a lie. OP and others ignore the fact it misinformation and a lie, to push a false narrative to further an agenda, or they are just trolling.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Ironic.

Because the topic is retarded.. And this is the pit.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 12:57 AM
link   

So did Chuck Norris, Jean Claude Van Damme, and Steven Segal.

Checkmate.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 01:38 AM
link   
What will your reaction be when thanks to a Hillary Presidency your company moves your 6-figure a year programming job overseas to be done by some script monkeys in Taiwan?

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 01:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka
What will your reaction be when thanks to a Hillary Presidency your company moves your 6-figure a year programming job overseas to be done by some script monkeys in Taiwan?

The same as I felt when they moved my company from Los Angeles to New York.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 02:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: cuckooold

The OP consistently delivers informative and interesting threads

If you replace consistently with occasionally you'd be correct but the number of nonsense threads that are springing up now at his hand are getting silly.

I mean this Presidential Election is becoming a bigger joke.every day.and perhaps these posts are his way of addressing that. Either that or he's actually lost his mind and this rubbish is all we can expect from him now.

As someone from.axross the pond from this fiasco, in the first country that our American cousins will.drag into war with them, I don't find anything about this mess funny, on one hand you have a candidate that might destroy America and on the other a candidate that will likely destroy the world...

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 02:31 AM
link   

I think you might have an unhealthy obsession with Donald Trump.

My advice to you is to seek help from a mental health professional as soon as you can.

(This post is not meant to mock you, I am genuinely concerned about your attachment issues with seeing this person burn.)

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 05:54 AM
link   

Ironic.

What exactly is worth responcding to in the OP? It's clickbait tabloid crap. It's sad and tired. It comes from the same person that brought us "fear" threads on Russia. Straight out of 1950. Clinton is proven, through her own correspondence, to be a criminal. No matter how many people ignore it it still happened and the evidence is widely available to the public.

Clinton broke the law, frequently and without remorse, and it's known. Clinton is a criminal and people can verify that with publicly available documents. Nobody is fooled anymore unless they choose to be ignorant. Deny ignorance.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join