It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Yuge Newspaper "Endorsement" For Trump!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 08:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: pheonix358
a reply to: MysticPearl

I think he works for Trump.

His threads have put more people off Hillary than anyone else.

This one is just par for the course, useless sensational BS.

P

Sensational?

Why this is a very important endorsement!

This is the "real America" we all keep hearing about that loves Trump.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 08:18 PM
link   
a reply to: MysticPearl

Ummm...Dude...Cmon...you actually still read after the flood girls schtick...

Yawner dude...Yawner...

YouSir

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Klan leader claims KKK has given $20K to Clinton campaign

Hillary Clinton’s presidential campaign has received more than $20,000 in donations contributed by members of the Ku Klux Klan, a prominent member of the hate group said Monday.

“For the KKK, Clinton is our choice,” said Will Quigg, California Grand Dragon for the Loyal White Knights, Vocativ reported.

Mr. Quigg, the leader of the Klan’s California chapter, announced last month that he had abandoned supporting Republican presidential front-runner Donald Trump in lieu of backing his likely Democratic opponent. The Klansman claims that members have raised more than $20,000 for Mrs. Clinton and have donated it anonymously to her campaign.

“She is friends with the Klan,” Mr. Quigg told Vocativ. “A lot of people don’t realize that.”
“All the stuff she’s saying now, she’s saying so she can get into office, OK?” Mr. Quigg said. “She doesn’t care about illegal immigrants — she’s acting like she does so she can get into office. Once she’s in office, then she’ll implement her policies. She’s a Democrat. The Klan has always been a Democratic organization.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 08:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: cuckooold

originally posted by: MysticPearl
Still surprising to me ATS lets this professional shill continue with his schtick and clog up the forum, turning it into a tabloid rack.

The OP consistently deliver informative and interesting threads but I've only ever seen you attack other members who are opposed to your own worldview, never deliver anything of substance yourself.

I also thought it was against the T & Cs to call someone a shill.

Pot, kettle, black.

You are joking, right?

Did you see his last few threads, the national enquirer should be calling him up.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 08:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Best Little Whorehouse in Texas!

OOOO, I love to do a little sidestep, Now you see me, now you don't, I've come and gone!

Love it.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Lol

link   

originally posted by: angeldoll

OOOO, I love to do a little sidestep, Now you see me, now you don't, I've come and gone!

Love it.

I could see Trump excelling in that role ... if he could read.

link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

The irony of Trumpkins name dropping the National Enquirer never gets old. Donald Trump and David Pecker (no relation to Anthony Weiner) are old friends. Did you already forget all the praise Trump showered on the NE?

Also, the person who actually got the National Enquirer's endorsement was none other than? Donald Trump

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 08:24 PM
link   
KKK Grand Dragon Will Quigg Supports Hillary Clinton.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 08:25 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

Isn't that cute?

Read a lot of stuff on the KKK do you?

Can't say I'm surprised.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Not having anything of substance, now the objective has become to just waste everyones via bird dogging so that they might not otherwise be out doing stuff of actual worth...

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 08:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah
KKK Grand Dragon Will Quigg Supports Hillary Clinton.

Cool.

Can you link the one with Bigfoot getting on the Flying Saucer to go meet Elvis now?

You've obviously got these on tap.

link   

originally posted by: MysticPearl
Still surprising to me ATS lets this professional shill continue with his schtick and clog up the forum, turning it into a tabloid rack.

*shrug* It's the mud pit.

link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
Not having anything of substance, now the objective has become to just waste everyones via bird dogging so that they might not otherwise be out doing stuff of actual worth...

... which explains why you are here posting?

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 08:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

The irony of Trumpkins name dropping the National Enquirer never gets old. Donald Trump and David Pecker (no relation to Anthony Weiner) are old friends. Did you already forget all the praise Trump showered on the NE?

Also, the person who actually got the National Enquirer's endorsement was none other than? Donald Trump

DON'T GIVE THEM FACTS!!!!

IT TRIGGERS THEM!!!

Oh ... the humanity.

link   
Is it of any consequence that the closer we get to the election the nastier some of you get? The ad homs and degradation have gone to an all time low this week.

Those of you that are clearly not stupid nor as ignorant as you sometimes like to purport are really lowering the bar. It's a clear measurement of anxiety.

link   
Flashback: Hillary Clinton Praises ‘Friend and Mentor’ Robert Byrd (a KKK Recruiter)

In 2010, then-Secretary of State Hillary Clinton fondly eulogized Sen. Robert Byrd, a former member and recruiter for the Ku Klux Klan. Clinton called Byrd “my friend and mentor” in a video message to commemorate his passing.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 08:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: CranialSponge
Holy chit.

Forget the Trump headline thing, there's actually a newspaper like that in the US ?!

WTF...

Freedom of speech is all-inclusive.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 08:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

originally posted by: angeldoll

Love it.

I could see Trump excelling in that role ... if he could read.

I don't know Gryp, he might have written that role.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 08:30 PM
link   
a reply to: thesaneone

Did you see his last few threads, the national enquirer should be calling him up.

Lol. It's like you don't even know your candidate. So funny.

The Hill - Trump: 'You can't knock the National Enquirer'

Presumptive Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump on Wednesday stood by his claim that Ted Cruz’s father, Rafael Cruz, was linked to Lee Harvey Oswald, citing a report in the National Enquirer.

Trump defended himself for citing the story, saying in an interview with ABC’s “Good Morning America” that the tabloid has been right in the past.

“The National Enquirer gave you John Edwards; it gave you O.J. Simpson; it gave you many, many things. I mean, you can’t knock the National Enquirer. It’s brought many things to light, not all of them pleasant.

Do I need to remind you of the time he said David Pecker should run Time? How about when he questioned why the NE didn't win a Pulitzer? Donald Trump LOVES the NE.

DONALD TRUMP THE MAN YOU WANT TO BE OUR LEADER CITES THE NATIONAL ENQUIRER AS A SOURCE.

So by your own dramatic fail, if the National Enquirer called me up, I'd be the one putting the stupid ideas in Dumbass Donald's combed over head.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join