It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Queen Offers to Restore British Rule Over United States

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 03:27 AM
link   
a reply to: SprocketUK

Admittedly my father could be a complete tool too when he wanted to be lol. I always had my suspicions that Phil hit on some girl there that Dad liked which prompted a lot of the hatred toward him - but Ive also been known to be wrong from time-to-time

edit on 3/11/2016 by Kryties because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 07:41 AM
link   
a reply to: TheKnightofDoom

Still didn't see any secret agent dudes I could have shot her from my bedroom window so easy.

What if you were the secret agent and just didn't know, then got your brain wiped by some other secret service dude in the toilet though, eh?

Didn't think about that, did you? Clever buggers those reptilians.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 07:46 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

im from uk news to me. i would ignore it and vote trump. lock up hillary and start a new begining rather than the same old #e.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 07:48 AM
link   
a reply to: lSkrewloosel

Thank you!

Always nice to get a perspective from the outside!

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 07:53 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

no problem, Royals are just as corrupt and hide stuff just like the rest of the political word. They just hide behind upper class clothing. Plus they may turn your country into a big-brother state like UK with a camera on every corner.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 07:56 AM
link   
Satire aside, I think a good case could be made for the US to have a Westminster style system with a Prime Minister being the leader of the majority party, with him/her being regularly held to account by the House of Representatives and with the office of President being a figurehead role outside the normal ups and downs of politics.

Says me, sitting here in the land of Brexit chaos.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 09:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kryties
a reply to: SprocketUK

Admittedly my father could be a complete tool too when he wanted to be lol. I always had my suspicions that Phil hit on some girl there that Dad liked which prompted a lot of the hatred toward him - but Ive also been known to be wrong from time-to-time

As have we all mate and I've no doubts at all that Phil could be capable of such behaviour.

I know there have been times when I've been down the pub and acted a complete

<< 1  2  3   >>

join