It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Queen Offers to Restore British Rule Over United States

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 01:53 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Ah the place where the great hunters go to die...
Nope you can have it far too hot for us British we like the weather damp.
edit on 2-11-2016 by TheKnightofDoom because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 01:54 AM
link   
a reply to: TheKnightofDoom

Say what you will. The Statue of Liberty will be in your thoughts while showering.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 01:55 AM
link   

She is a hottie

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 02:48 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Upon reading your thread, i keep hearing......

'Off With Your Head'

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 03:52 AM
link   
a reply to: StolidPanda

Of all the southern states various dialects and accents, the New Orleans one is the most musical and pleasing to the ear in my opinion. Makes one feel like listening to the blues and imbibing considerable quantities of alcohol, but all with a wistful smile on ones face. Top shelf stuff!

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 03:58 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

I could almost use one of those right now myself
Cheers

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 04:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jonjonj

Can't say the same for her husband though, complete maniac. Don't let him speak to anybody important, ever. I think the only people in this world he hasn't offended yet are dead.

My father met Phillip once back in the 60's when they were over here in Australia for one of their tours. He was one of the few designated guards we provided to them. Anyway, to cut a long story short my father spent the decades since telling anyone who would listen just how much he hated Phillip. They were guarding him in a bar one night and he apparently couldn't keep his hands off any of the women, said lots of nasty stuff to anyone who he didn't like and generally left my father and everyone else there with a bad impression of him.

My father's exact words about Philip were "He's a smarmy, womanising bastard who I wouldn't piss on if he was on fire".

Anyhoo, just thought I would share that. Carry on

(P.S. Ive always had a soft spot for old Lizzie, poor old bird got herself stuck with a dud husband though.)

edit on 2/11/2016 by Kryties because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 08:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
a reply to: TheKnightofDoom

Say what you will. The Statue of Liberty will be in your thoughts while showering.

She's French.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Isn't she French-American by now?

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 08:24 AM
link   

She might be an illegal.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 08:25 AM
link   

You Yanks love a good parade.

You would enjoy this as Her Majesty opens Congress each year.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 08:28 AM
link   

She does what she has to.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 08:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

She does what she has to.

Yeah, definitely French.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 12:01 AM
link   
ha i doubt that will ever happen, that's a bit wacked

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 12:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Kryties

I am not at all surprised that "Phil" annoyed your dad and was a complete and utter arsehole. The written lists of people Phillip has annoyed is commonly used in mathematics classes to indicate how far the moon is from the Earth in 1 dollar bills.

I wish your dad could have punched his big fat face in.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 01:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Jonjonj

He came in my pub in london when the hospital had a new wing opened by the queen. Me and my staff were playing spot the secret service agents and he ordered a half pint of bitter and turned away talking to some high up hostpital dude with me asking for 1 pound for the drink...he ignored me but one of his lackies gave me a twenty and said "get yourself one".

We then (me and 6 or 7 nurses went outside to see them get in the Queen car and started chanting "queen queen give us a wave give us a wave" pints in hand being very jolly and just before she got in she looked at us all and gave us her famous wave, we all roared it was a cool experience.
Still didn't see any secret agent dudes I could have shot her from my bedroom window so easy.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 02:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kryties

originally posted by: Jonjonj

Can't say the same for her husband though, complete maniac. Don't let him speak to anybody important, ever. I think the only people in this world he hasn't offended yet are dead.

My father met Phillip once back in the 60's when they were over here in Australia for one of their tours. He was one of the few designated guards we provided to them. Anyway, to cut a long story short my father spent the decades since telling anyone who would listen just how much he hated Phillip. They were guarding him in a bar one night and he apparently couldn't keep his hands off any of the women, said lots of nasty stuff to anyone who he didn't like and generally left my father and everyone else there with a bad impression of him.

My father's exact words about Philip were "He's a smarmy, womanising bastard who I wouldn't piss on if he was on fire".

Anyhoo, just thought I would share that. Carry on

(P.S. Ive always had a soft spot for old Lizzie, poor old bird got herself stuck with a dud husband though.)

For a contrary view, I have a good mate who was in Inkerman co. Grenadier Guards, Phil is the Colonel in chief. He's met and spoken to him quite often and absolutely adores the bloke. Can't say enough good things about him.

I guess none of us are wholly good or wholly bad folks.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 02:54 AM
link   

very odd if you read Anna Von Reitz, seem the US only just recently got rid of them.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 02:55 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

It doesn't, does it?

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 02:57 AM
link   

House of Lords, babeeeeee...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join