It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Queen Offers to Restore British Rule Over United States

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 08:11 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

As long as we get to keep our dentists and our food then I'm cool with it.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 08:13 PM
link   
a reply to: thesaneone

Dentists yes, food?

Probably stuff like, "Jellied Strimble and Greelpots" for lunch!

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Sounds better than a Rochester Garbage Plate.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 08:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Sounds better than a Rochester Garbage Plate.

Is that the same as a Cleveland steamer and does it cost the same?

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Can we drive on the other side of the road? that would work very well for people who have had a little too much to drink and drive on the wrong side of the road anyways.
edit on 1-11-2016 by Tardacus because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 08:28 PM
link   

What is that? Please explain it to me in very exacting detail.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 08:28 PM
link   
What Does The Term "BAR Association" mean and how does it affect our life

"British Accreditation Registry" is what "BAR" stands for. They are an association headquartered out of the City of London in a district that is not part of the United Kingdom. The BAR is responsible for the most outrageous and criminal behavior found in Courts throughout the world and the destruction of the United States of America ...

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 08:33 PM
link   

YEAH but WE gotta be WAY more polite and pronounce ALUMINUM funny.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Love her or hate her, I sure am gonna miss that crazy old tart when she goes...

*sniffle*

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 08:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

What is that? Please explain it to me in very exacting detail.

It would be a YUGE t&c violation if I did.

But it is nasty, the same kind of nasty I know you would like.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Well as a proud Texan, I'm thoroughly discusted with us....dang, we went and made it to where the dang Queen had to pop up....pop in....

americans unite...da Queen even...arrghh....ok oh well....I might as well start writing a resignation speech...arghhh
edit on 1-11-2016 by GBP/JPY because: _javascript:icon('
')oh, nuthin

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Seems I misunderstood the thread title.

I thought the rock group Queen was offering to run the country.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 09:09 PM
link   
When she was 24, you know, back in 1700's, she was drop dead dad gum gorgeous
...a babia majora.....baberaham lincoln
sorry, someone had to say.....
edit on 1-11-2016 by GBP/JPY because: our new King.....He comes right after a nicely done fake one

edit on 1-11-2016 by GBP/JPY because: our new King.....He comes right after a nicely done fake one

edit on 1-11-2016 by GBP/JPY because: last minute thought there....yezz

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 10:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
I know this is satire, but I placed it here to talk about how silly this election has gotten and to entertain the thought of being a British subject again. Everyone needs a break from the craziness now and then.

Enjoy.

Borowitz © - London UK - In an unexpected televised address on Saturday, Queen Elizabeth II offered to restore British rule over the United States of America. Addressing the American people from her office in Buckingham Palace, the Queen said that she was making the offer “in recognition of the desperate situation you now find yourselves in.”

“This two-hundred-and-forty-year experiment in self-rule began with the best of intentions, but I think we can all agree that it didn’t end well,” she said.

The Queen urged Americans to write in her name on Election Day, after which the transition to British rule could begin “with a minimum of bother.”

Elizabeth acknowledged that, in the wake of Brexit, Americans might justifiably be alarmed about being governed by the British parliamentary system, but she reassured them, “Parliament would play no role in this deal. This would be an old-school monarchy. Just me, and then, assuming you'd rather not have Charles, we could go straight to William and those children of his who have mesmerized you so.”

Using the closing moments of her speech to tout her credentials, the Queen made it clear that she has never used e-mail and has only had sex with one person “only very occasionally.”

suckersonparade.blogspot.com...

Considering the options I would actually consider it . . . . J/k . sic semper tyrannis

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Does this mean we can have castles and titles? I just love castles. So, yes?

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 01:27 AM
link   
No no no no no.
We broke up and experience tells us don't go back out with someone who left you...so NO!.
Although I love you guys you are all as mad as a bag of frogs in a box of badgers and that wouldn't do over here plus we enjoy looking at all the mistakes you make that we made hundreds of years ago.
Oh and no you have guns so no swords or castles for you and boring and dry?...pffft I demand satisfaction!.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 01:29 AM
link   
If you check we have better teeth then most including you lot It's just we don't give a toss for the cosmetic side of it...out teeth are clean healthy and natural and do not look like they have been coloured in with Tip ex.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 01:34 AM
link   
a reply to: TheKnightofDoom

Cmon baby, once more for old time sake. You know you miss this.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 01:36 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

A badly drawn blue willy? I know August has been spreading rumours about me but no I do not miss badly drawn blue willys.

edit on 2-11-2016 by TheKnightofDoom because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 01:37 AM
link   
a reply to: TheKnightofDoom

Ahem, that's the great state of Florida! It's hot and infested with things that will kill you. Kind of like a tamer Australia.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join