It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

The Clinton and Trump Race and the Deep State

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Getting back to our roots here on ATS I’d like to analyze a bit the race from the traditional conspiratorial deep state perspective.

Here’s my brief theory:

The race is a sham and Trump will lose deliberately BUT the elite DON’T want a democratic sweep, and that is basically the reason behind the Comey revelations.

Hillary is the elite deep states choice in order to continue their rule along the traditional path: globalism and industrial and intelligence militarism and the continuation of the erection of the surveillance state.

Trump the elite’s bad boy was hired to actually get Hillary elected. The email scandal is a Sword of Damocles over Hillary’s head and the elite just reminded her that when she’s elected she better play ball or else baitch!

The deep state ALWAYS rigs the election by owning both sides. Typical of the 2004 race where both candidates were Skull n Bones members, Kerry and Bush. This race is the same: a phony change agent in Trump versus Hillary the more traditional flunky.

Obama in 2008 had the role that Trump has this time, that is the fake phony change agent, non traditional role. As Trump is deceiving his followers, Obama did the same to his 2008 idolaters

The reason Hillary will win is that she was promised it in 2008 at the secret Billderberger conference in Virginia in 2007....Obama was ordered to select her as the Secretary of State to keep her prominent.

The Deep State in America is separated by the Eastern powerful elite and the Western/Southern powerful elite. The CIA is the police force of the Eastern elite and--you guessed it--the FBI--is the police force of the Southern/Western elite. That’s why the recent political hit job on Hillary emanated from of the FBI and that is why the return salvo emanates out of the foreign policy establishment on Trump regarding Russia---a clear CIA plant

This of course breaks down on the surface political level as the typical Liberal versus conservative dispute.

But underneath the PTB only play a game or a friendly rivalry amongst themselves while we sheep bitterly destroy each other in strife and division.

edit on 1-11-2016 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 06:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Why not just COMPLETELY rig the voting booths then? "They" are certainly powerful enough to pull it off, if the assertions you put forth are correct. Easier than trying to time the Hillary scandals just right.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Just the other day you were trying to convince us that you knew that the FBI was pulling the race for a Donald win and now this????

You need to make up your mind or are you just throwing any and all conspiracies out to see which one is right just so you can say see I told you.

edit on 1-11-2016 by thesaneone because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 06:43 PM
link   
a reply to: eluryh22

Why do they have to rig voting booths when they’ve already got our thinking rigged

Anyway didn't we hear lately that Soros owns a great many voting machines

You see they think of everything

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 06:47 PM
link   
On another level folks...wake up!

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 06:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone

Just the other day you were trying to convince us that you knew that the FBI was pulling the race for a Donald win and now this????

You need to make up your mind or are you just throwing any and all conspiracies out to see which one is right just so you can say see I told you.

[/qu

The Deep State in America is separated by the Eastern powerful elite and the Western/Southern powerful elite. The CIA is the police force of the Eastern elite and--you guessed it--the FBI--is the police force of the Southern/Western elite. That’s why the recent political hit job on Hillary emanated from of the FBI and that is why the return salvo emanates out of the foreign policy establishment on Trump regarding Russia---a clear CIA plant

Learn to think on may levels

and don't hold grudges...

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 06:50 PM
link   

I disagree.

If what you say is true, then Jeb Bush would have been the other choice.

Not Trump.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 06:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

I disagree.

If what you say is true, then Jeb Bush would have been the other choice.

Not Trump.

Jeb Bush probably would have beat Hillary

So would many of the other GOP candidates particularly Rubio

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 06:53 PM
link   
So then what? The Donald slithers away and goes back to trying to slip the ol Gristle Missile to unsuspecting socialites?

I just copyrighted Gristle Missile btw.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Jeb Bush would have been interchangeable with Hillary so it wouldn't have mattered.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 06:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Jeb Bush would have been interchangeable with Hillary so it wouldn't have mattered.

That’s what I said in the op

The deep state always gets their manwoman in this case by controlling both sides

Remember the Bush/Kerry Skull n bones race of 2004

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 06:59 PM
link   
The Deep states got us by the balls folks.

Maybe it’s for the best. Let the children fight over something. Huma nature( pun intended)

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 07:02 PM
link   

HOW long for MARTIAL LAW ..LETS GO!

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 07:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: In4ormant
So then what?
I just copyrighted Gristle Missile btw.

And well you should have done, 4rm. That's a chicken wrap
and I'll be takin' a side of I can't say that on this board or
they'll broil me for breakfast.

Back to the debauch in progress... the race is now close
enough to bring in the robot cheaters for the Hils.
Missile accomplished.
I couldn't help it, and I want hot sauce on that first...
because it'll hurt to even talk about it on the 9th.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 07:07 PM
link   
My guess for the reason that those polls (which were rigged in the estimation of many until their own candidate was represented more favorably-- now all of a sudden the polls are seen as a genuine measure of fact) are surging in favor of Trump, and for the recent deluge of damning leaks that show Hilary's true colors is that TPTB would like nothing more than a bit of controlled chaos, ie an uprising when Trump loses so that they may implement greater control by force. I think they were also hoping for more chaos in the wake of police shootings/BLM movement that never came to fruition. What are a few deaths to them when more power can be gleaned?

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 08:51 PM
link   
So the FBI puts out more anti Hillary material in the form of a leaked statement that Trump is not connected to Russia and a FIOA on Bill Clinton

Look behind the curtain and see the secret conflicts of the elite Deep State

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 09:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7

HOW long for MARTIAL LAW ..LETS GO!

Its a fair possibility to enact in the next administration. Hillary is a snake in the ass and Trump is a wolf in wolfs clothing. Each of them would be putty in the hands of the deep state mandarins.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Its a shame ATS has lost its conspiracy roots. I understand, the tendency in media is away from that and onto mainstream alt-right politics and traditional wimpy liberal politics

We've lost folks the elite have won. Were down for the count.

And were at 9

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 09:13 PM
link   

I think what you have stated has a lot of relevance and it could very well have been the original plan...because the cant loose scenario is when you own two businesses and then set them up in opposition to each other. But as we are seeing an unprecedented move by intelligence agency operatives to dislodge the original plan . It looks like HRC is stuffed. Especially as the President would have been advised to distance himself from her if this scenario was unfolding.... Which he has..so theirs a high probability it is so.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Wrong thread.

edit on 11/1/2016 by angeldoll because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join