It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Sappy Love Poem For Me To Share!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 06:38 PM
link   
The golden moon light in your hair,
Gives me pause to stop and stare,

Glowing and flowing with not a care,
It makes me want to take you there,

Nothing to stop us from wanting to share,
Hugs and kisses from everywhere,

We can and decide to do it here,
Riding a wave to a crescendo where,

We find our way to the top of the stair,
Exhausted we made it with room to spare!

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 08:50 PM
link   
a reply to: searcherfortruth

Aww, sometimes the world needs a sappy love poem.

What's wrong with that?

Nothing at all.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 11:00 PM
link   
a reply to: TNMockingbird

This is the 2nd time this week they have moved an OP of mine that I swear i posted in the proper forum! Is this topsey turvey week?

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 06:48 AM
link   

This is the 2nd time this week they have moved an OP of mine that I swear i posted in the proper forum! Is this topsey turvey week?

Every week of mine is that, ha!
There was a shake up recently regarding poems/short stories.
Here is a link that may provide some answers for you.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

YOu could always PM a mod and ask why something (regarding you) happened the way that it did.

I don't presume/intend to try and speak for the site or any mods but, I think (or what I gather, rather is) that poem placements will be decided on an individual basis and moved accordingly.

I certainly am no writer but, when I have chosen to post something, I am, now, just placing it at the end of the thread that I linked. For me, as long as one person finds it entertaining or can relate in some way I'm happy. It's cathartic for me to purge the thoughts. I think that is what I am supposed to do, anyway :/

So, I would say (although I understand the frustration) post what you will, where you will and folks who enjoy your writings will find it. My unsolicited advice and I hope it helps. Just don't stop, please I love the poetry sections.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 10:19 AM
link   
a reply to: TNMockingbird

Really doesn't matter, things out of my control just do what they do, I just thought it was funny. Last time it was clearly a rant and they moved it to members, this time it is clearly a poem, LOL, go figure, powers that be, just be!

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Talk about things out of your control, tomorrow morning will mark 72 hours I have been broken. I am starting to think I would choose heroin withdraw over a broken heart, even though I have never done heroin, this is causing me more pain than I would wish on my greatest enemy. Not many people come by this area. I knew I was a rare catastrophe, one of the only people who are constantly screaming in pain over their lovelife, year, after year.

I always see poetry and it rings a bell with my situations -

Oh well,
I can't change the fact that you're gone,
There's really nothing I can do now,
Should have known better than - To treat you like I did
Oh well,
There's nothing left to do but move on,
I see that I keep letting you down,
Baby nobody else
Is going to love you like I did
edit on 7-11-2016 by UFOdanger because: wish I could take up all the things I lost

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 02:17 PM
link   
a reply to: UFOdanger

Sorry to say, but come what may,
someone will be there, to love and care,

Different than you and better, too,
the only thing left is for you to move on,

That ship has sailed and is now long gone!

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 08:17 AM
link   

yeah, and even though it is still all my fault, I did something tiny, that made this person want to use love and a weapon towards me for months and months, and possibly ruin my whole life if I was stupid enough to let her

top topics

join