It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary bailed on her own rally due to "Lock Her Up" chants

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 07:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wardaddy454
Don't say that, she might very well likely drone her political enemies here at home!

I hope you don't mean all the deplorables!

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 08:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: gmoneystunt

originally posted by: Wardaddy454
Don't say that, she might very well likely drone her political enemies here at home!

I hope you don't mean all the deplorables!

Think about why she's so gung-ho about getting rid of the 2nd amendment. She doesn't want anyone to shoot down her assassination drones!

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 08:21 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 08:36 PM
link   
a reply to: gmoneystunt

Your "Watch Twitter Video: Hillary runs into Trump supporters chanting ‘lock her up’" source actually shows her outside of her vehicle. It also has a video of two elderly women chanting "lock her up" and it says... wait for it... it's coming... here we go:

She paid them no attention.

Care to explain how you missed that?

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 08:50 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

LOL

wonder why
edit on Nov-01-2016 by xuenchen because: emailedout

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Are you saying she did not cancel her rally?

Was that her rally right outside her vehicle?

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Thas right Hillary, stay out of Florida! Next time you show up, we will sick the cannibal zombies on you. You know, the ones they try to say were on bath salts, but months later the "drug tests" are inconclusive and show no trace of drugs, and then buried to keep quiet that there are actual cannibal zombies popping up in Florida? Well yea, those zombies will be waiting for her next time. I put that!

Best watch out Mrs. Clinton, this state is Trump territory!

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 10:49 PM
link   

You're alleging they were PAID!?!?!?

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 10:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: worldstarcountry
Thas right Hillary, stay out of Florida! Next time you show up, we will sick the cannibal zombies on you.

Do zombies attack other zombies. lol

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 10:59 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

bwahahaha
Thats good stuff. She may as well give up and just pack her bags and move back to whatever planet reptilians are from. This one country she wont be in charge of.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 11:01 PM
link   
I think the blasters from Z nation did. And so did the ones from the originals screenplay to Day of the Dead. Well the captured ones that were armed and helped guard their base. Man they really should have used the original screenplay for that movie.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 11:27 PM
link   
yeah ive seen her come out and get booed off the stage, vids on youtube,,,kinda late though Trumpets, let me know next time

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 11:28 PM
link   
yeah ive seen her come out and get booed off the stage, vids on youtube,,,kinda late though Trumpets, let me know next time

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 08:09 AM
link   
72 Flags for a FAKE story?

This reminds of just YESTERDAY when the same ATS crowd went ape-sh87 over a FAKE story of the Obama's scrubbing their twitter accounts of mentions of Hillary Clinton.

On a site whose motto is "Deny Ignorance" no less..

Why do Trump Supporters constantly celebrate lies? Why do they need to constantly lie? and why does it seem a natural state for them?

That's an honest question and the answer tells me everything I need to know about the moral bankruptcy of their movement.
edit on 2-11-2016 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 08:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Indigo5
72 Flags for a FAKE story?

This reminds of just YESTERDAY when the same ATS crowd went ape-sh87 over a FAKE story of the Obama's scrubbing their twitter accounts of mentions of Hillary Clinton.

On a site whose motto is "Deny Ignorance" no less..

Why do Trump Supporters constantly celebrate lies? Why do they need to constantly lie? and why does it seem a natural state for them?

That's an honest question and the answer tells me everything I need to know about the moral bankruptcy of their movement.
the same reason hillary supporters lie. Duh!!

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 08:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Indigo5

This is an excellent question. I am not a Clinton supporter, but I am getting quite tired of all the crackpot stuff being thrown about here and elsewhere on the internet. I do remember the same kind of stuff in 2008 with Obama, and it was annoying then too. Either people are deliberately spreading bunk and hoping some of it gets believed, or they are not doing any vetting at all of the information they spread.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 08:21 AM
link   

It's not a very flattering look for anyone who gets caught in mid-blink.
This is so childish.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 08:28 AM
link   
Either way, evil wins, this is all just a distraction. None of this matters.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 08:36 AM
link   
I love it how the MSM was like the election is all but over trump has no chance, trails in the polls. A week later it's all turning south for hillary and the polls change.
However I bet hillary still wins and this electronic voting well how hard would it be to control it change it...

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 09:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: JimTSpock
I love it how the MSM was like the election is all but over trump has no chance, trails in the polls. A week later it's all turning south for hillary and the polls change.

All BS aside...from someone who has seen multiple election circuses?

HRC is still going to crush it. Not Obama margins, but still a trouncing.

The media is looking to make the race appear close, because that sells...and gets HRC voters out to vote, where otherwise they might have assumed their vote didn't really matter in a landslide.

She might lose FL by a hair, which will be interesting. Trump has dumped almost all his war-chest there over the past few weeks, but she doesn't need Florida...he absolutely does.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join