It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Silent Coup and Counter Coup Revealed by Dr Steve Pieczenik

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to: tweetie
There is no doubt Mr. Pieczenik seems very sincere and believeable. But listen again when he talks about how he and his associates held the presidency together along with George H. Bush and then immediately says that they are not going to let the Clintons steal this presidency like it was stolen by the Bushes. He doesn't say specifically the 2000 election when it was George W. Bush vs. Gore, but I don't know what other election he could be referring to.

Now, if you remember that 2000 election, it all came down to the vote count in Florida. And who did the Bush family send into Florida to oversee the vote count and eventually get the vote count to stop in George W. Bush's favor? James Baker. Guess who was working with James Baker? Steven Pieczenik.

Believe Mr. Pieczenik if you want, but I would recommend doing so with caution.

Pieczenik was Deputy Assistant Secretary of State under Henry Kissinger, Cyrus Vance and James Baker.

Source
edit on 11-11-2016 by 1questioner because: edit

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 11:35 AM
link   
a reply to: 1questioner

I hear you and always agree with using caution.

I'm convinced the Democratic nomination was stolen from Sanders and the election was about to be stolen from Trump. I agree with Steve on that. The election should have been between Sanders and Trump. I agree with Steve on that. The soft coup was about making sure the election wasn't stolen and if it was, there would be stepped-up efforts to undo it.

I understand why people are distrustful of Steve's work history, connections and his paradigm. I want you to know that.

I also understand I'm not from that level of involvement in world affairs over many years and have a limited perspective. I'm not condoning anything, just admitting to myself I don't have the whole picture and larger perspective. I can say the older Patriots have a history and perspective I do not but I do have some awareness these older Patriots see things quite differently than the average person who's not in the loop.

I hope that makes sense.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 01:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: 1questioner
reply to: tweetie
There is no doubt Mr. Pieczenik seems very sincere and believeable. But listen again when he talks about how he and his associates held the presidency together along with George H. Bush and then immediately says that they are not going to let the Clintons steal this presidency like it was stolen by the Bushes. He doesn't say specifically the 2000 election when it was George W. Bush vs. Gore, but I don't know what other election he could be referring to.

Now, if you remember that 2000 election, it all came down to the vote count in Florida. And who did the Bush family send into Florida to oversee the vote count and eventually get the vote count to stop in George W. Bush's favor? James Baker. Guess who was working with James Baker? Steven Pieczenik.

Believe Mr. Pieczenik if you want, but I would recommend doing so with caution.

Pieczenik was Deputy Assistant Secretary of State under Henry Kissinger, Cyrus Vance and James Baker.

Source

He has made it his life-long commitment to work to protect and preserve America’s liberties and freedoms, even when it meant going against the president of the United States and the very organizations with which he was working.

www.stevepieczenik.com...

perhaps that's how he knew first hand that the election was stolen back then, and while he couldn't do anything about it then, he did now. i understand your point, but i wouldn't write him off just yet. it's not his fault that some of the people he worked with, lacked integrity - the alternative would be to abandon working for the government altogether and giving up any chance to fix the # they've created.

of course, it's possible that it's all a psyop. but it's also possible that he's being honest, because what you're saying doesn't really prove anything to the contrary.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 07:36 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 08:47 AM
link   
a reply to: jedi_hamster

Thanks!

This is going to be a touchy transition because there's so much going on in the background on a global level. Power struggles galore in all of the factions are occurring as everyone is trying to re-position themselves or not lose their place in the scheme of things. Unfortunately, we only see whiffs and bits and pieces of it all.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 08:57 AM
link   
a reply to: tweetie

Trump now receives daily classified intelligence briefing, the same that Obama gets, known as "the book". makes me wonder if it was just a courtesy, or if there was something heavy in his first classified briefing, because he looked overwhelmed.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 09:11 AM
link   

does to me

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 09:12 AM
link   

I think it was mega-heavy. The pictures and the length of the meeting show that.

Roger Stone was with Donald yesterday at Trump Towers, took a break and he said to Mr. Jones that Donald was trying to wrap his head around extraordinary national security issues but Mr. Jones, as usual, interrupted and Roger never finished what he was saying. Roger stated before that he couldn't go into all that was being discussed.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 11:08 AM
link   

app.box.com...

felt almost like Alex prevented him from saying too much.

i smell aliens.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Thanks for the captured clip. I wondered if Alex intentionally interrupted him, too. I tend to think Alex already knew what Roger was hinting at. I suspect Donald experienced a reality shift when he went to the White House. Roger has repeatedly stated Donald is the strongest person he knows and when it comes to negotiations Donald has ice water in his veins. He doesn't give up so he has that going for him.

Your comment in tiny font made me laugh!! We need an alien icon in the icon tray.

Back to the OP, Mr. Pieczenik appears to me to be a no-nonsense type of person. He doesn't apologize for his years of government service and he doesn't candy coat them.

edit on 12-11-2016 by tweetie because: changed a word.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 06:42 PM
link   

because he looked overwhelmed.

That's because for the first time in his life, he heard the real status of world affairs and how bad things really are.

Buck

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 06:44 PM
link   
There was a coup all right, but it involved outside state actors and foreign governments.

I don't blame the Americans that played along, they had no idea their puppet strings were being controlled by another nation...

When they realize how badly they were deceived, I wonder if they will ever admit to it?

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 10:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kettu
There was a coup all right, but it involved outside state actors and foreign governments.

I don't blame the Americans that played along, they had no idea their puppet strings were being controlled by another nation...

When they realize how badly they were deceived, I wonder if they will ever admit to it?

Don't worry, the USA saw through Soros funding Hillary and voted Trump. Wow, missed that bullet.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 05:50 PM
link   

a reply to: thepixelpusher

When I saw the first Pieczenik video and researched his background, I knew something wasn’t right. He worked with both Henry Kissinger and George H. Bush and was a member of the CFR. He is considered to be an expert in psychological warfare.

According to his Wikipedia page he is no longer listed as a CFR member, but that doesn’t mean a thing. Intelligence agents leave their companies all the time and work covertly. In this latest video, Pieczenik even says, “We in the intelligence community...” So, who is he working for now?

We know that all our electronic communications are monitored by the intelligence services. And we know that Bill and Hillary have Secret Service protection 24/7. The intelligence community had the goods on Bill and Hillary a long time ago. If this intelligence community that Pieczenik speaks of is so patriotic, why didn’t they bring out their information early in the primaries to stop her. Why wait until ten days before the election?

In my opinion the only answer can be to have maximum effect. To cause complete chaos and trigger social unrest and a financial crisis leading to martial law. To believe that this fundamental change from one candidate to another in such a short period of time will be peaceful is either naive or disingenuous and I don’t believe a man with Mr. Pieczenik’s background is naive.

To me, this is not a Republican vs. Democrat issue. This is about living in freedom or losing what freedom we have left. After 9-11 and passage of the Patriot Act, we lost much of our freedom. Fifteen years after its passage, the Patriot Act is still considered the law. I don’t know about anyone else, but I find this deeply troubling and I don’t want this election to lead to even a greater loss of our freedoms.

President Obama just signed an Executive Order giving the President the power to enact Martial Law. Is this a coincidence?

edit on 15-11-2016 by 1questioner because: edit

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 01:02 PM
link   
a reply to: 1questioner

mandela effect? i thought he signed the damn thing years ago.

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 03:07 PM
link   

This one has some technical revisions making it a little easier to enact during times of peace. He signed this Executive Order on Friday, November 11, 2016. He has only about two months to go before the end of his term. You have to ask: Why now?
edit on 16-11-2016 by 1questioner because: edit

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 05:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: elementalgrove
The abuse of children across the globe by these sick psychopaths has gone on long enough and it is about damn time the intelligence agencies do their job.

I think the concept of sex trafficking small children is so completely bizarre, surreal, horrifying to me, that I can't even imagine anybody doing it, although I know there are people who do. But in my head, it seems like surely such people must be incredibly rare. And why would that kind of perversion be present in major political leaders, any more than anybody else? I mean the thought that there is this huge conspiracy of tons of people doing this is just -- ok, I'm beginning to see why people who hear alien abduction accounts don't believe them LOL, that is how I feel about all this. Intellectually I mean. I don't really have any gut sense of it either way -- my brain is too much in the way.

You will notice that the instant someone wanted to arrest the guy from Pirate Bay, suddenly "a woman accused him of rape!" and then then when they wanted to arrest Julian Assange, "a woman accused him of rape!" At this point, literally I don't believe anything anybody says about a man who someone may be trying to publicly destroy or have extradited.

So I'm wondering, is it possible this is some elaborate setup for some reason? I guess in my head -- which has grafted on its own fiction-novel paranoia -- if everyone were intentionally implicated in something like this but secretly, then if they ever got out of line, you could threaten them with the ultimate destruction of character and freedom. And keep all the people together in the blame so they might kill each other to keep them silent, to protect themselves. I guess I find it easier to believe that it's a conspiracy to create the blame of a conspiracy, than a real conspiracy.

I think I'm just totally biased because it seems so far out.

RC

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 06:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: RedCairo
I think I'm just totally biased because it seems so far out.

Oh yeah. And because I do not trust ANY current or former intelligence person who is in public to be telling the truth except in convenient pieces for a twisted agenda. None of them. Zero.

I don't care if it's past or not. If something was truly secret they'd put a bullet in his head. He's spent his whole life in that world if he had no interest in it he wouldn't have done that.

How many decades do we need observing the disaster of UFOlogy to know how "former intelligence" type people operate?

RC

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 06:16 PM
link   

a reply to: thepixelpusher

When I saw the first Pieczenik video and researched his background, I knew something wasn’t right. He worked with both Henry Kissinger and George H. Bush and was a member of the CFR. He is considered to be an expert in psychological warfare.

According to his Wikipedia page he is no longer listed as a CFR member, but that doesn’t mean a thing. Intelligence agents leave their companies all the time and work covertly. In this latest video, Pieczenik even says, “We in the intelligence community...” So, who is he working for now?

We know that all our electronic communications are monitored by the intelligence services. And we know that Bill and Hillary have Secret Service protection 24/7. The intelligence community had the goods on Bill and Hillary a long time ago. If this intelligence community that Pieczenik speaks of is so patriotic, why didn’t they bring out their information early in the primaries to stop her. Why wait until ten days before the election?

In my opinion the only answer can be to have maximum effect. To cause complete chaos and trigger social unrest and a financial crisis leading to martial law. To believe that this fundamental change from one candidate to another in such a short period of time will be peaceful is either naive or disingenuous and I don’t believe a man with Mr. Pieczenik’s background is naive.

To me, this is not a Republican vs. Democrat issue. This is about living in freedom or losing what freedom we have left. After 9-11 and passage of the Patriot Act, we lost much of our freedom. Fifteen years after its passage, the Patriot Act is still considered the law. I don’t know about anyone else, but I find this deeply troubling and I don’t want this election to lead to even a greater loss of our freedoms.

President Obama just signed an Executive Order giving the President the power to enact Martial Law. Is this a coincidence?

The banks never deleraged the Derivatives mess. The run on banks and last of funding for pensions mean we'll probably have some amount of broad wide scale chaos if the economy drop 60% on the banks deleveraging the Derivatives mess. I think the international banks were hoping Hillary would get in to do their dirty bidding. Trump will not be so much a pushover, but the international banks can and probably will create chaos for Trump. If Trump return money printing to America rather than letting the Federal reserve print and charge us 6% of every dollar birthed, it will kill the international banks and they will work to create their choas by fomenting wars.

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 06:32 PM
link   
a reply to: [post=21556329]RedCairo[/post,

If Baba Vanga had approximately an 80% success rate with predictions. She said that the last American President would be Afro American. She got that right it would be so far from the left field as Ladbrokes would have paid a thousand to one on it being true....she said he would be the last President. So we have a President that was put there to keep the seat warm for Hillary. By a President who got to his position, with a high list of collateral damage. We have leaks which suggest the sexual proclivities of these high ups is beyond the comprehension of the average joe. The difference is that the leaks are spreading into the general population. To say the administrations since the Kennedy's have been a bit dodgy is an understatement. Its got so bad that the Judiciary and the free press have been usurped.
If you were a President and feeling that what you didn't want generally known was common knowledge, you would do what all leaders have done throughout history, which is get the troops involved .
The only problem as I see it, the Generals are the ones with absolute power, if they decided that the Commander in chief is unfit to rule, and since it is their job to protect the population from enemies foreign and domestic. If they decided the FBI and CIA, were no longer running for the benefit of the American people, but for the benefit of bought and paid for politicians....That is where the Marshal law will be invoked....it would stay invoked until the whole mess had been cleaned up, which would take years.
American troops were lost in a war that was started with corrupted information, in a war that was started for the benefit of a few for oil. I doubt whether the top Brass were that happy about it.
edit on 21-11-2016 by anonentity because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14 >>

join