It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Silent Coup and Counter Coup Revealed by Dr Steve Pieczenik

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 09:23 AM
link   
I don’t think the employers of Pieczenik really cared who won. I believe they have intentionally set the stage for a large part of the American electorate to be angry, regardless of the winner. If Hillary had won, we would have had Trump protesters in the streets today shouting “Lock her up!” And those protests would have increased in size and intensity until she stepped down.

Pieczenik already said the demonstrations should be peaceful (if Hillary had won), but I think saying that is part of the Psy Op. Once they can get people--any people--into the streets, it’s easy for them to covertly place provocateurs among the demonstrators to ignite civil unrest and even looting. Remember, these are the same people who are behind violent protests in other countries like the Ukraine. They’re professionals at this kind of thing.

It’s my belief their ultimate goal is to cause enough violence to warrant martial law and get the American public accustom to soldiers in our cities. If they can manage to make that happen, I believe they will then create a major false flag event. An event that instills so much fear, that people will ask for a continuation of martial law for public protection.

I think that is their agenda, and I truly hope I’m wrong.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 11:52 AM
link   
a reply to: jedi_hamster

I agree, this aspect is the most fascinating thing about the election, too many questions flow from it, I hope the Dr is called to testify at any hearing of the Clinton and their foundation so that we may have more clarity : )

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 03:15 AM
link   
a reply to: f4andHALFtoads

i doubt it.

there's a slim chance that Trump is supposed to do good and that some people behind the doors wanted him to succeed to get rid of Clintons, and for that slim chance people have voted for him.

alternatively, we're being played once again and Trump did it to secure his place in a bunker when all the # hits the fan. it was quite a drama show, better than anything on tv lately, and it would be enough to state that russians hacked the voting machines to start a civil war - because both sides wouldn't stand it anymore. martial law would follow, Obama would stay in power, problem solved.

but there goes the constitution and all the guns in the USA. the biggest question is, would the government be able to control the nation at all, in case of civil unrest. it's something else with external danger, when you can force people to give up their rights for their own safety, but in this case it's more complicated. there were voices that Pieczenik did it so late to cause unrest - and perhaps that's the point, but for a right reason. he calls for a calm transition, but at the same time they did everything to ensure people will be on the verge. in such case, Obama's administration can't do much, because they are afraid of the nation, and even an attempt to divert it all towards some external danger may backfire terribly.

these are all valid options. i hope there will be a peaceful transition, but realistically, the danger of WW3 starting before the end of this year is very high. we would get it anyway with Hillary, a few months later at best, so it's not like there was a better option - at least we have a chance that it won't happen.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Here's what Mr. Pieczenik has to say today:

His website

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 12:53 PM
link   
a reply to: tweetie

Truely fascinating, somehow it all seems so...brazen! Quite an interference in the election by them; the security services, did he say?

But those are some good ideals right there. Personally I will be watching keenly their propensity for war, let's hope that their rhetoric matches their actions and we see an America to be proud of again .

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Now the alternative internet media will be far more important in terms of delivering the so-called ‘news’.

The much more easily controlled, way more bias and open to pushing an agenda, lack of fact checking, easily able to be anonymous "new media"..... people are swallowing this?

The Trump administration will restore confidence in our highly compromised FBI, IRS, Homeland Security as well as other domestic/foreign policy institutions.

The IRS..... are they going to look in to trump then.

Christian values will be re-instituted. That does not mean that other religions will not be treated with equal respect. It just means that taking care of one another will be of paramount concern.

REMEMBER: Any revolution is taxing on everyone. But no one will be harmed or denigrated/displaced because of race,religion, or ethnic group.

Well that is already happening, do these people just spout propaganda at every turn or do they really have no clue who is following them.....

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Steve Pieczenik declares victory. But what does that really mean?

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 06:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: 1questioner
Steve Pieczenik declares victory. But what does that really mean?

I had to take care of some business and my four hours to edit this post had elapsed. What I really wanted to say was; Given Mr. Pieczenik is considered an expert in psychological warfare, what does it really mean when he declares victory?

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 07:17 PM
link   
a reply to: 1questioner

This is the top comment right now underneath the video at YouTube. I know absolutely nothing about this and can't look into it now because I have to leave for a while. Is it for real? Can this legally happen?

Carmen Ortiz54 minutes ago I have a problem with this video. We have NOT yet won, the Democrats are still planning to try to get some of the people controlling the electoral votes to change them to Clinton. I'm betting a lot of millions of dollars are in the running. Soros said it and I have been reading articles where others are saying there is still a chance for her to win on December 19th when the Electoral College meets. The last thing people should do is lose focus because they think this is a done deal. Pieczenik should be warning people not making them overconfident.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 07:58 PM
link   

If you listen carefully to Mr. Pieczenik videos, he candidly talks about how he and his associates held the government together when there were presidential crises like Nixon not being able to function because of Watergate and Reagan being incapacitated because of the assassination attempt on his life. What he is tacitly admitting to is that he has been and is part of a shadow government.

Mr. Pieczenik is not an elected official, and yet he and his associates feel they have the right to control our government when they deem it necessary without congressional oversight. Do you really think they care about bureaucratic technicalities like electors?

I think not. What he represents and what he is doing is on a whole other level.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 08:38 PM
link   
a reply to: 1questioner

I've listened to his more recent videos several times. I've listened carefully.

I'm sorry, I'm interpreting what he said very differently than you, partly because of information I've come across over the years from various people, so I can't align with what you're saying. You have company, people who agree with you; people at ATS and people on YouTube who've commented under his videos.

I'm not confident we could be on the same page with any of it and I can't take apart each statement he made for scrutiny. It would honestly be too much for me right now.

Best, (I mean that)
tweetie

P.S. I'm going to try to look into what the YouTube commenter wrote. I've never heard of such a thing.

Edited to Add:

Good grief!

Petition at Change dot org

edit on 10-11-2016 by tweetie because: added info.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Latest video from the DR...

It still rings to me, that the shadow gov't is in charge...

Take a look... and see if you see the same...

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 09:45 PM
link   
a reply to: JacKatMtn

He's counting the chickens before they've all hatched in my view. At best, we have won some starting battles, but we are a far cry from where he thinks we've landed. This is going to take time...and the peril has never been greater.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 09:47 PM
link   
a reply to: loam

I didn't like how he said there would be no indictments... crimes were committed.. folks need to pay..

How can the folks regain any trust in our leaders in DC... if the shadow gov't says that all is well...

They weren't elected...

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Perhaps our best hope is not accountability for the crimes of the past, but rather accountability for the crimes that will be uncovered moving forward.

I hope this administration can at least accomplish that. If not, we are screwed.

This is a long game... I hope for the best.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 10:06 PM
link   
a reply to: loam

I do as well.. The GRAND EXPERIMENT has been a thorn in the elites side since they allowed it to happen...

No matter how hard they try to end the experiment, something rises up to repel those efforts..

I just believe that folks who have committed crimes against this nation in the globalist's effort to destroy the nation, need to be held accountable... otherwise.. our future generations will fall prey to their evil deeds...

They pull the same shyte everytime... divide and conquer... at some point we need to punish those who want to END our grand experiment...

Just sayin...

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 10:20 PM
link   

I do agree with you. But as I watch and read the reaction to this election, I'm more worried than ever.

Thankfully, it appears more of us are awake in America than I originally believed. I just hope it's enough.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 06:24 AM
link   
www.stevepieczenik.com...

i don't think he's saying everything. if his message isn't a psyop then it indeed may be a statement from the shadow government, implying that much bigger cleanup than "Trump has won" has happened behind the scenes. see what he says about the republican party for example. he's confident. people like him don't act with such confidence if they're not certain it's a done deal.

so there are two possibilities, it's a psyop and the worst is ahead, or they've basically dismantled the current government entirely and Trump is their front-man that will be running the show from now on. the second case implies that he may get far less opposition from the new congress than expected, if any.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 08:01 AM
link   
a reply to: jedi_hamster

His expertise includes foreign policy, international crisis management and psychological warfare.

Source

When listening to Mr. Pieczenik we must always remember who he really is. Psychological warfare is the art of making the enemy or opponent believe you are doing one thing while you are really doing something else.

The question is: What is that something else?

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 08:32 AM
link   
I saw this video last night. Steve is very matter-of-fact about the kind of regime change and psychological warfare he was involved in.

Personally, as an American citizen, I do not feel/have not felt psy-oped at all by the content and message of his recent videos.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14 >>

join