It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

ALERT! ALERT! Breaking! Warning! Donald Trump Cancerous! Has "Relationship" With Putin!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 06:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: TinfoilTP

Hoax bin! Put that post in the hoax bin! Hoax bin it! Hoax bin! Lies! The failing NY Times is controlled by Carlos the Jackal. Clearly Trump is supported by terrorists. 0Hour1_ said anonymous is going to recover the microfiche from Assange after they find his body. It's coming. You just wait. There's a video of Trump raping sheep. I'm not saying this is a still but it COULD BE.

If you look really close, you can see the ear piece. I read that on True Pundit or somewhere. I thought I saw a catheter somewhere. You should spend a lot of time looking at it. It's important that you look at all the different things. Many things.

No puppet! No puppet!

New thread incoming, ardent Hillary supporter loses it on social media....did you unfriend her, all the others already have?

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Trump extends friendliness to Russia and gets it back. Hillary extends poison and gets it back.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 06:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit
I imagine the Iraq's would give up all their oil to have all the people that were murdered, raped and killed reversed.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 06:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xeven
a reply to: Zanti Misfit
I imagine the Iraq's would give up all their oil to have all the people that were murdered, raped and killed reversed.

We can Thank George Dubya Bush for that Deadly Sin . Getting Rid of Saddam caused More Death and Destruction to the Iraqi People than those Poor People Imagined .

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Pay attention folks! This is what cognitive dissonance looks like.

Negative Information Overload fried a bunch of circuits, requires service technician for repairs and reprogramming.
edit on 1-11-2016 by GodEmperor because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 06:22 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Everything Trump said was right. Putin ate Obama's lunch in nearly everything.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Gosh Ante ... all of the regular "players" are here to claim that you're crazy ... I have to say, even your satire is strong enough to attract them like moths to a bug-zapper.

Notice how they all sound like they're chanting?

"Trump will win, Trump will win, Trump will make America Great Again."

Zombies ain't got nothin' on these mooks.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 06:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: watchitburn

If you smell fear, change your panties.

Awww boo hoo iz tha wittle bayybee getn fwus-trated? googly googly goo goo? ma-poor wittle bayybee.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 06:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nikola014

I come in peace and bring lots of Serbian homemade alcohol if they let me bring it with me in the USA

If they do it will cause some memory loss and splitting headches.

I remember drinking some pretty good homemade slivovitz with some friends...
well, actually I remember about half of it and then somehow waking up at home some time in the late afternoon of the next day with a pretty bad hangover.

+2 more 
posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 06:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Sounds like the chanting is mostly in your head.

So much truth in comedy, it's scary sometimes.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 06:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
Gosh Ante ... all of the regular "players" are here to claim that you're crazy ... I have to say, even your satire is strong enough to attract them like moths to a bug-zapper.

It's just like this...

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Would we even have Hillary voters if The Don assured the American public that welfare will not be decreased?

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Few institutions have a better track record calling presidential races than the U.S. stock market. At the moment, it’s sending information that counts against Democrat Hillary Clinton.
The performance of the S&P 500 Index has signaled the outcome of every presidential election since 1984, according to an analysis by Strategas Research Partners LLC. A gain in the benchmark for American equity in the three months prior to the vote has seen the incumbent party win 86 percent of the time since 1928. Right now, the benchmark gauge is down 3.6 percent since Aug. 8 with just a week until the vote, a fact that in isolation augurs well for Donald Trump.

www.bloomberg.com...

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 06:44 PM
link   

You forgot the word:

Yuuuuuuuge!

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 06:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

Wow. Trump supporters have gone from deplorables to mooks! Oh my!
During college debate, we were taught that when the weak adversary was loosing, they would resort to Ad hominem attacks.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Her turkey is cooked.

Nobody "good" wants lawlessness and chaos.

You guys should force a withdrawal and throw Bernie in and make it interesting.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 06:50 PM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

New thread incoming, ardent Hillary supporter loses it on social media....did you unfriend her, all the others already have?

This thread is for you. You're the kinda guy who goes into a thread where the entire OP is "BRB!" and flags and stars because the topic is "Hillary is toxic!" and you're also the kinda guy who can't wait to repeat any stupid "rumor" he hears — in other words, you're a lot like Dumbass Donald.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Russia is good now. Didn't you get the memo.

If Trump has no problem with Russia, neither will his cult followers.

Vote Trump.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 06:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Violater1

College debate? I bet you were a real master debater right? Don't you have a hoax thread to make? I'm sure Joey Salads has some more faked videos suitable for your race baiting agenda.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 06:56 PM
link   
I wish all error messages were as informative as the one this robot is throwing:

originally posted by: GodEmperor
Pay attention folks! This is what cognitive dissonance looks like.

Negative Information Overload fried a bunch of circuits, requires service technician for repairs and reprogramming.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join