It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

ALERT! ALERT! Breaking! Warning! Donald Trump Cancerous! Has "Relationship" With Putin!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Have to say I'm disappointed, OP.

What's next? Are you going to claim you've been sexually assaulted by Trump when you were a kid?

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 05:39 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

I don't know who that fatty is on the coin but she's a one. It's hard to be a more than a one when you don't have a body.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 05:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

originally posted by: Agit8dChop
a reply to: theantediluvian

Exactly how much do you get paid for this nonsense? Im a fast typer and have a bit of spare time. I could use some side income... please forward me some contact info for dnc hr.

Thanks.

Sorry, you must be at least THIS tall to ride daddy's lap:

His right hand is grabbing his left as if to control it for fear of where it may grab.

Maybe he can't help being a rapist?

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 05:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nikola014
Have to say I'm disappointed, OP.

What's next? Are you going to claim you've been sexually assaulted by Trump when you were a kid?

Donald grabbed his whole body.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 05:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Hazardous1408

He's clapping, Einstein.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Wauw Ante... you really have become desperate. What will you actually do when this whole pedophilia ring blows up in Hillary's face? Will you write a thread and say how sorry you are for posting all that bull# all this time? Sorry for backing a psycopathic megalomanic like Clinton?

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 05:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

He's clapping, Einstein.

A likely story.

He definitely has a phantom arm thing going on.

His daughter looks like she is grinding him as well. Weird family. Weird.
I've heard it from many people. Not saying it's true but you hear the stories, ok.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 05:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jonjonj

Are you sure there isn't more pressing news developing that could benefit from your acerbic wit and penetrating, investigative style?

Seconded

It's clear that conspiracies are not what originally brought the OP to ATS. At the moment, he appears to get more enjoyment out of conspiring against this website's own dedicated (though sometimes superfluous), membership and their attempts to deny ignorance.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 05:45 PM
link   

" Folks you're are not going to believe this."

Truer Words have Never Been Spoken ...

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 05:45 PM
link   

What the f?

I am too sober for this, let me grab some drinks before heading off to the USA

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 05:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hazardous1408
He definitely has a phantom arm thing going on.

Speaking of phantom body parts, did your brain get a massive haul of candy last night?

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Careful throwing around that "sane" word, but I am looking forward to CT board normal.

*Virtual fist-bump*

ATS will survive, and I mean the community.

Cheers man.

link   

Stay strong, I know its hard to see reality broken and hopes demolished. You can get through this!

link   

originally posted by: Nikola014

What the f?

I am too sober for this, let me grab some drinks before heading off to the USA

Did you know Che Guevara and Donald Trump were born on the same day?

You can also get a Che Donald T-Shirt.

How's that for your wet dreams, Nikola.

Trump is the "Che Geuvara of deplorables"
edit on 1-11-2016 by Hazardous1408 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 05:51 PM
link   
a reply to: flice

Let me tell you about the last time somebody tried to call me out like you just did.

Are you going to write a thread about how sorry you are that you're pushing nonsense when that doesn't happen? Of course not. People like you never do. You might even say that's the point of this thread. People just say random crap "they heard" now or "read on 4chan" and why shouldn't they? They're a candidate for President of the United States who quotes as truth, garbage he read on Twitter.

Don't preach to me please. If you have such a great and pressing need to "correct the record" then why don't you start by demanding that your cult leader stop spewing whatever random garbage he "hears" or do you have higher standards for ATS posts than you do for President?

Hell, maybe you should just write my name in. If I get elected, I'll even throw in some pictures with my bulls#.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Donald Trump will also mirror Homer Simpson to me. You know? Big, blonde and goofy. I swear sometimes I think Donald models himself after Homer.

link   
a reply to: Bobaganoosh

Yes! By "sane" I meant baseline CT sanity

link   

Hopefully!

Thank God someone has the sense to befriend the country with the most nukes in the world. Hillary blames Russia every time she gets a hemorrhoid, I truly fear her presidency because of the way she talks of Russia, and potential wars that could break out.

Trump wants to end the war with Isis at all costs.

Clinton wants to start one with Russia.

I'll take the former any day.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 05:53 PM
link   

That's actually pretty informative.

We need Trump to win, plus Marine le Pen next year, and Che would be extremely proud.

Besides, thank you for being one of the few people who actually get my name right. Many people mistaken it for Nicola, when it's Nikola

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 05:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll

Donald Trump will also mirror Homer Simpson to me. You know? Big, blonde and goofy. I swear sometimes I think Donald models himself after Homer.

Well Matt Groening did say that Homer Simpson is the last person you want to model yourself after.

So that may actually be true.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join