It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

ALERT! ALERT! Breaking! Warning! Donald Trump Cancerous! Has "Relationship" With Putin!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 05:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
a reply to: Jonjonj

The only folks who look like they're melting down are Trump acolytes.

You're swarming anything critical of your Cult Leader, even when it's merely satirical.

Shilling at the same time you're crying about shills.

You guys really don't think anyone notices how many threads you guys come into in basically the same order saying the same things?

How long has it been since any of you authored a thread? Eh? Made any significant contribution to a thread?

Yeah, that's what I thought.

But...but...I am from the UK though. I have no dog in the fight. I just believe that Hillary Clinton and the Clinton clan are the most heinous and disgusting scourge on the western world that we have seen since...I don't know, ever?

You're swarming anything critical of your Cult Leader, even when it's merely satirical.

You know I predicted this right? Back on page 2 or something.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 05:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Nexttimemaybe

because liberals think the only relationship we should have with other countries is invading them or bombing them.

I guess all that liberal talk about inclusion,tolerance, acceptance etc is just talk.

liberals are more insane than a teenage girl with PMS.

edit on 1-11-2016 by Tardacus because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Don't blame me bro. Alex Jones and Roger Stone paid me $5k to post this. INFOWARS.COM! INFOWARS.COM! YEAAAAH! JULIAN ASSANGE IS A RAPIST!

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 05:19 PM
link   

You're form the UK? BREXIT! BREXIT TIMES 10! BREXIT TIMES 25! BREXIT BREXIT BREXIT BREXIT BREXIT.

Sorry. I just like saying Brexit. So Donald Trump said everyone in Scotland loved them some Brexit. Brexit. Brexit. Such a fun word. Brexit.

link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

Don't blame me bro. Alex Jones and Roger Stone paid me $5k to post this. INFOWARS.COM! INFOWARS.COM! YEAAAAH! JULIAN ASSANGE IS A RAPIST!

At least you're keeping your composure. Kudos for that.

link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

No blame bro, but 5k for a meltdown? You sell yourself far too cheaply.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 05:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

The only folks who look like they're melting down are Trump acolytes.

Shilling at the same time you're crying about shills.

You guys really don't think anyone notices how many threads you guys come into in basically the same order saying the same things?

How long has it been since any of you authored a thread? Eh? Made any significant contribution to a thread?

Yeah, that's what I thought.

WAIT... shills shilling, paid in rubles or vodka, "How much is the Irradiated Tangerine Messiah paying you for your shilling" yet "How long has it been since any of you authored a thread? Eh? Made any significant contribution to a thread?"

Ponderous!

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 05:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Tardacus

Hell yeah they do. Stupid libtards. What are nuclear bombs for? If we have them, why can't we use them? Amirite? Gotta stop letting them know we're coming to kill their families and just drop those bombs.

Just in. Another video drop! Stay tuned!

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 05:23 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

You are on a roll!

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 05:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll

You are on a roll!

You mean his head is between his buns.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Yep well RT ( Putin ) wanted Brexit to stir the worms in Europe they got Brexit, well they got the vote they wanted for sure.
RT ( Putin ) want Trump to be your leader. Who will be their ( Russia ) Leader in the USA ?

www.rt.com... ( Check out the Leanings )

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 05:28 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 05:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll

You are on a roll!

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 05:31 PM
link   
OMG. Project Truthiness has dropped another video! How can anyone still defend this monster?

Sneak peek (maybe):

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 05:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6
WAIT... shills shilling, paid in rubles or vodka, "How much is the Irradiated Tangerine Messiah paying you for your shilling" yet "How long has it been since any of you authored a thread? Eh? Made any significant contribution to a thread?"

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Exactly how much do you get paid for this nonsense? Im a fast typer and have a bit of spare time. I could use some side income... please forward me some contact info for dnc hr.

Thanks.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 05:35 PM
link   
I heard somewhere that Infowars is selling these party hats. Tremendous party hats. Roger Stone Jr makes the best hats folks. You've never been so proud as when you're wearing this hat. $19.95 goes to paying Kathleen Willey. Wear it on November 28th after you vote!

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 05:35 PM
link   

I can't wait for this to all be over so that I can fade back into ATS obscurity, and you can go back to making quality threads that were actually fun to read and informative. I mean that sincerely dude.

Keep up the fight, for whatever it is worth to you.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 05:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Agit8dChop

Exactly how much do you get paid for this nonsense? Im a fast typer and have a bit of spare time. I could use some side income... please forward me some contact info for dnc hr.

Thanks.

Sorry, you must be at least THIS tall to ride daddy's lap:

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 05:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Bobaganoosh

On a serious note. It'll be over in a week. Hopefully we can all go back to being sane people afterward.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join