It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

ALERT! ALERT! Breaking! Warning! Donald Trump Cancerous! Has "Relationship" With Putin!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Trump is Mr Capitalism, I'm glad he respects Putin and realises war is futile. You need to show a certain amount of Diplomacy, particularly when there is so much at stake.

Hillary hasn't shown much of this, and is following the Bilderberg narrative that the Russians are to blame for all the World's ills currently.

NATO has encroached on her borders, who wouldn't feel like you were being strangled?

Sure Russia isn't as strong as they used to be in the Soviet days, but Putin made it clear from his first speech, that his goal was to bring about the old Union. He won't give in without an almighty fight and there will be plenty of bloodshed, with maybe the use of tactical Nukes.

London will be the riskiest place to be under those circumstances, as any retaliatory strike will be heading it's way.

It's good to talk.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 04:55 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

You've got to stop making me laugh so hard - I'm dyin' here!

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 04:56 PM
link   

King of the Shill,

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 04:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv

You've got to stop making me laugh so hard - I'm dyin' here!

Hillary supporter kills female online fan. Film at 11.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 04:59 PM
link   
OMG OMG! The Trump video that Anonymous promised just dropped:

Here's a screen shot from inside (so I hear! I'm not responsible if this is wrong, I'm just repeating rumors from Twitter!):

Appalling!

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 05:00 PM
link   
I know this is bordering on satire Ante ... but ... I think you'll be amazed at your prescience in the coming days.

Just a guess.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 05:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

I learned it all form the Trump book written by some other guy, The Art of Clairvoyance.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Well, you've definitely got your Donald impersonation down to perfection. Perfection !

Alec Baldwin eat your heart out.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Sorry, I can't get past that gentleman's obnoxiously loud sweater to see what's actually happening in that photo.

At any rate, considering his stance on border security, after November 8th we will finally get the long awaited sequel to Aliens vs Predator... and I'm OK with that.

link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: StallionDuck

When we see Putin doing it in Russia, we cheer but when we see Trump doing it in the US... How dare he!

I wish I could star you a thousand times for your honesty. You love Putin and you know it. You want a Putin in your life and you're not afraid to say it. Putin, Trump — cut from the same cloth! (Trump's corner is a little floppy and wrinkled and stained with something orange but the same cloth!)

Why aren'y your fellow Trump supporters as honest?

If you're going to patronize me, at least do it with a little more style or pizzaz. Maybe even a little more creative or possibly more intellectual. That's what you're trying to go for right? Your game is weaksauce. Seriously man. Work on that.

link   
Having read and followed this stuff from the start the following can be stated:

From the start of the campaign, there has been people looking into and investigating both candidates. Was there any doubt that there was some connection between Trump and Putin? Here is what I do know, and that is if one is going to do any sort of business in Russia, there has to be a willingness on the part of Russia and its government, going on up to Putin and the person doing the business. And when Trumps daughter went on a vacation with Putin’s girlfriend, that pretty much showed that there was a connection there.

But it is not the connection that people should worry about, but what kind of connection do both of them have and how deep does it run? That is more the question that we should be asking and wondering about.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 05:05 PM
link   

a reply to: Gryphon66

I learned it all form the Trump book written by some other guy, The Art of Clairvoyance.

There's either a bad telepathy joke there or a horrible truth ... I'm not sure which.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 05:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hazardous1408

I see Trump as our Putin.

A megalomaniac billionaire with little man syndrome that invades sovereign states, installs puppet dictators, fights geopolitical wars in the Middle East and rigs his own nations elections???

And you cheer that?

Of course you do you're paid to do so.

Someone already mentioned it...

but yes... I get paid in vodka. I like vodka. I like tequila too. Guess I should also be ok with illegals crossing our borders in mad numbers.

I like beer also. Where is Germany when you need them.

I also like wine. Love those Italians!

Also like Canadians. I think Jamaica has a cool vibe.

Wonder what France is good for? Doesn't matter.. I love France too.

Still can't figure out when my paychecks are due. Haven't gotten one yet. Maybe I should complain?

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 05:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
OP is in meltdown

I have never seen an actual, in real time, full on meltdown and I was like...

But then it just got worse and worse and now I am like...

Come back from the brink Ante, just step back from the edge...

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 05:09 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

That sweater is pretty horrible but I think it proves Donald Trump loves Mexicans.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 05:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Jonjonj

The only folks who look like they're melting down are Trump acolytes.

You're swarming anything critical of your Cult Leader, even when it's merely satirical.

Shilling at the same time you're crying about shills.

You guys really don't think anyone notices how many threads you guys come into in basically the same order saying the same things?

How long has it been since any of you authored a thread? Eh? Made any significant contribution to a thread?

Yeah, that's what I thought.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Lol! Love it love it!

Just go with what you're feeling Babe! Go with your emotions! Intellect is out of style these days! Maybe forever!

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Why do you assume I was patronizing you? You're very insecure. You expressed your honest opinion. I honestly do wish more Trump supporters would just cut the s# and admit that they love Putin and want one of their own.

That was perhaps the least snarky thing in this entire thread.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 05:16 PM
link   

This is tremendous news if true.

good lord, don't let that stop you now.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 05:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hazardous1408

I see Trump as our Putin.

A megalomaniac billionaire with little man syndrome that invades sovereign states, installs puppet dictators, fights geopolitical wars in the Middle East and rigs his own nations elections???

And you cheer that?

Of course you do you're paid to do so.

We're you talking about Bush or Obama, neither have billions.
edit on 1-11-2016 by CriticalStinker because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join