It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

ALERT! ALERT! Breaking! Warning! Donald Trump Cancerous! Has "Relationship" With Putin!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 04:32 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

They'll only eat white people. It's genocide. Agenda 21. Alex Jones said so. Heard it on Twitter. Read it on 4chan. I dunno, Anthony Weiner has 650k spam emails for erection enhanching drugs that will probably prove that Trump is a reptilian.

Time to repeal and replace volcanoes. Drain the tub and fill it up with deplorables.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 04:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: MysticPearl

originally posted by: Hazardous1408
a reply to: MysticPearl

You get a ruble per word with a 10 ruble bonus for using the word shill.

Good.

I like a strong vodka every now and then.

I thought it was KoolAid you guys were drinking lately.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 04:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: northwestuk
a reply to: theantediluvian putin has done a good job in stating the facts concerning corruption in the west and the back stabbing that the NWO demands

Ironically enough, I see Trump as our Putin.

When we see Putin doing it in Russia, we cheer but when we see Trump doing it in the US... How dare he!

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 04:35 PM
link   
a reply to: flice

Good riddance.

Are you going somewhere? I'm not.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 04:35 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

You may well be surprised at how many minorities the pterodactyls will eat. I don't believe the media's horsecrap about their diet being almost exclusively white males. Pterodactyls aren't fools.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 04:36 PM
link   
a reply to: StallionDuck

I see Trump as our Putin.

A megalomaniac billionaire with little man syndrome that invades sovereign states, installs puppet dictators, fights geopolitical wars in the Middle East and rigs his own nations elections???

And you cheer that?

Of course you do you're paid to do so.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 04:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: IridiumFlareMadness
Liberal heads explodin'.
Good stuff.

LMAO yup. They've come unglued. Gonna be fun to watch.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 04:38 PM
link   
I chimed in on this thread a little late.

Mostly because it wreaks of propaganda and desperation.

But I just wanted to point out to you, ante, that Kool-Aid was not used in the Jonestown massacre. It was actually an off brand, Flavor-Aid.

Look it up.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 04:39 PM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

WHAT? A community forum where people make blog posts? DON'T YOU KNOW? Everyone who posts there is a SHILL! That's shill street? Shill HQ! Shill Command! Shill University! Shill Towers! It's a Nightmare on Shill Street! They're Shilling with the Stars! (for the stars?)

I'm not saying you're a shill. You might be a good person. I dunno. They're not sending their best. I know that. They're sending criminals. They're sending drugs. They're rapists. Some though, a teeny tiny little bit are suitable for hiring to demolish buildings. (as long as you don't pay them)

Globalist! Globalist!

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 04:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: watchitburn

WHAT? A community forum where people make blog posts? DON'T YOU KNOW? Everyone who posts there is a SHILL! That's shill street? Shill HQ! Shill Command! Shill University! Shill Towers! It's a Nightmare on Shill Street! They're Shilling with the Stars! (for the stars?)

I'm not saying you're a shill. You might be a good person. I dunno. They're not sending their best. I know that. They're sending criminals. They're sending drugs. They're rapists. Some though, a teeny tiny little bit are suitable for hiring to demolish buildings. (as long as you don't pay them)

Globalist! Globalist!

You forgot Shilltown Abbey

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Investigating Donald Trump, F.B.I. Sees No Clear Link to Russia

NYTimes, read em and weep.

Source

Obama even gave up that line of attack, oh how foolish this thread looks.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 04:44 PM
link   

When we see Putin doing it in Russia, we cheer but when we see Trump doing it in the US... How dare he!

I wish I could star you a thousand times for your honesty. You love Putin and you know it. You want a Putin in your life and you're not afraid to say it. Putin, Trump — cut from the same cloth! (Trump's corner is a little floppy and wrinkled and stained with something orange but the same cloth!)

Why aren'y your fellow Trump supporters as honest?

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 04:45 PM
link   
I've always said the same thing. I like Putin. He is either sincere or the best liar on the planet.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 04:46 PM
link   

I see Trump as our Putin.

A megalomaniac billionaire with little rock syndrome that invades sovereign states, installs puppet dictators, fights geopolitical wars in the Middle East and rigs his own nations elections and elections of other countries???

Are you talking about the Clintons?

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Good.

Koolaid isn't nearly strong enough to deal with Hillary and her following.

Even Jesus needed his wine. He'd be a full blown alcoholic if working with you lot.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Good.

Koolaid isn't nearly strong enough to deal with Hillary and her following.

Even Jesus needed his wine. He'd be a full blown alcoholic if working with you lot.

Jesus 4 Trump 2016, eh???

Gimme a break he'd have whipped him along with the money changers.

Where is Che Guevara, can't wait to tell him that his two idols are diametrically opposed as well.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 04:49 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Many politicians have had relationships with "enemy" leaders. When pushing the Democrats platform who usually boast of diplomacy, relationships are how you calm tensions without conflict.

More of the new 2016 red scare. Spoiler alert, Russia does not scare me. They were merely a manufacturered fear to fit the agenda of a woman who probably did have inappropriate relations with businesses of Russia. Not the state itself.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Trump and Putin are mentioned in this vid op :>)

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 04:52 PM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

Hoax bin! Put that post in the hoax bin! Hoax bin it! Hoax bin! Lies! The failing NY Times is controlled by Carlos the Jackal. Clearly Trump is supported by terrorists. 0Hour1_ said anonymous is going to recover the microfiche from Assange after they find his body. It's coming. You just wait. There's a video of Trump raping sheep. I'm not saying this is a still but it COULD BE.

If you look really close, you can see the ear piece. I read that on True Pundit or somewhere. I thought I saw a catheter somewhere. You should spend a lot of time looking at it. It's important that you look at all the different things. Many things.

No puppet! No puppet!

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 04:53 PM
link   
a reply to: jellyrev

WRONG. Nasty woman. You're the puppet!

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join