It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

ALERT! ALERT! Breaking! Warning! Donald Trump Cancerous! Has "Relationship" With Putin!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 04:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: Hazardous1408

Damnit! It's hard to keep up with them! I tried not to put anything in my OP but I could help myself. Hold on. I'm sure I can find a rumor on 4chan to start a thread with.

You can always make something up and put it on DailyKOS to use as a thread source.

link   
Not only does he have relationships, he has words, tremendous words. And lots of websites about all kinds of amazing things. a reply to: Hazardous1408

link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Oh look, someone finally shunned Russian rubles and saw the point of the thread instead of frantically accusing the OP of being a shill.

Cookie for you.

None for the rest of you. You can afford your own with your pay check from Putin.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 04:23 PM
link   

It will be characterized as satire and the brilliance of it shall be debated for umpteen pages with much backslapping and shouts of hear, hear.

link   
a reply to: Jonjonj

Well I heard a rumor about something. I forget what it was. It's horrible though. Really bad. I'll find a link but it's something about Trump and a shaved goat? Sheep? Flock of sheep? Who knows? If Trump is elected 650 million pterodactyls will rise from volcanoes and kill all the children IN ONE WEEK so that Trump doesn't have to stand trial for racketeering or raping a 13 year-old girl.

I'm saying this but I'm not really saying it because I read it on 4chan so I'm not responsible for it if it's wrong. Doesn't count.

Besides 40% of Trump supporters think that Donald Trump is the devil. That's crazy. 40%! Or was it Clinton? Facts? Pffft.

+18 more 
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

You lost Ante.... you and your candidate lost.... you're #ed. Good riddance.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 04:24 PM
link   
You took a cheep shot my friend. I once said I identify with Putin and got plastered on ATS. Because you know or identify with someone doesn't mean you completely agree with their wishes. Hell, I work with people every day that I don't like. It's simple life in the business world.

+13 more 
posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 04:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6
Only three threads today, after a few days with no threads at all?

Slacker.

He's a shill who was busy writing this type of nonsense for other media outlets.

That's why.

+8 more 
posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 04:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: MysticPearl

Slacker.

He's a shill who was busy writing this type of nonsense for other media outlets.

That's why.

That's right - wasn't he caught on a left wing nut job site doing the same as he does on here?

Busted.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 04:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6
a reply to: theantediluvian

Little monkey see, monkey do from you, ya?
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Funny man.

He couldnt stand not being the center of attention for 2 minutes.

Typical lib.

link   
a reply to: MysticPearl

You get a ruble per word with a 10 ruble bonus for using the word shill.

link   
Personally, I would love to see world leaders actually get together and talk like they used to in the Reagan days, not point nukes at each other... Not build bigger, faster, more accurate strategic weapons of MAD destruction at each other. The nuclear fog of war is starting to rise across the globe and like normal people, I'm afraid of the consequences of war... any war that can and will eventually escalate to an all out nuclear confrontation.

So...

If Trump is drinking buddies with Putin, that's a friendship I will get behind! I would rather a mutual BENIFICIAL relationship with Russia than to constantly be in a cold - teetering on hot war with a country that could nuke the planet into oblivion.

On the flip side, you have Hitlery, your old buddy and pal. One lying, cheating, two sided, scandalous, vindictive wench who's ready to nut up to a country who's already had enough to the US and it's retaliatory tactics over BS fear mongering. I firmly believe that having her in a seat of power will surely tip this teetering world over to an un-survivable nuclear cataclysm.

Are you afraid that Putin will come to the US with Trump in control to take our weapons and put us in camps or something? Hell, I'm afraid Hitlery wants to and will do just that more than I would believe Trump or Putin could. This woman is the bane of our existence. This woman wants to rip our freedoms away. This woman is too feeble to be a leader. Haven't the conspiracy theories of dead bodies in her wake give you any reason for pause and reflection?

I'm all for Trump and Putin being allies. I'd rather be allies with the world's countries than to be at war with them.

So Trump likes nukes. I know you'll go there. So if he likes Putin and they're chummy, why would he use nukes on his old buddy, old pal? How much sense does that make?

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Slacker.

Thanks for demonstrating how little being right actually matters

(one thread today, you're looking at last replies)

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 04:28 PM
link   

If Trump is elected 650 million pterodactyls will rise from volcanoes and kill all the children

Good, maybe the pterodactyls will start with most of the people posting in the Mud Pit lately.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 04:28 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian putin has done a good job in stating the facts concerning corruption in the west and the back stabbing that the NWO demands

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 04:31 PM
link   

It is actually funny for those following in real time . I was going to tell op that this has already been posted earlier but had to do the flip 180 to see what was going on in the op LOL

link   
Hahahaha fully triggered.

Is it worth the rubles?

"Da" they reply.

link   
Quite the opposite, rumor has it he was caught in a compromising situation with some Putin & Trump calendars and a tub of vaseline several years back, And now deep inside he's so disgusted with himself he puts on a false narrative of being hillarys number one supporter.

But in actual fact he hates her and is in love with putin.

True story.....

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Slacker.

Thanks for demonstrating how little being right actually matters

(one thread today, you're looking at last replies)

Only thing I demonstrated was how little attention I paid to your user stats for the day.

I leave demonstrating how little being right matters to folks like you.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 04:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hazardous1408
a reply to: MysticPearl

You get a ruble per word with a 10 ruble bonus for using the word shill.

Good.

I like a strong vodka every now and then.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join