It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

ALERT! ALERT! Breaking! Warning! Donald Trump Cancerous! Has "Relationship" With Putin!

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 11:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
Folks you're are not going to believe this. I heard that people on Twitter are unfollowing Trump BIGLY. This is tremendous news if true. Tremendous. Everyone is saying it. It's the biggest unfollowing in the history of the whole world folks, believe me. Nobody wants to follow Dirty Donald. Dirty Donald Loves Putin. Putin hates you. Here's a video from YouTube. I know all the best videos. The best folks. Tremendous videos. Videos don't lie. Watch this video and you'll be so happy! Very happy.

hahahaahahaha hahaahahahahaha hahahaahahaha sorry but... hahahahaha

now my laughing has stopped. What on gods green earth ( coming from an atheist
) are you going on about?

Who cares about Twitter. What in earth is twitter anyway, who cares. Just like Facebook, throw them all in the same can and set light to both websites.

This video is old and so what, he may know him from what I know he does know him but telling Americans ''I know Putin'' before election isnt a great idea. No matter how much we advance forward there is still dumb people who think. ''He knows Putin, putin is russia, russia is ARGHHHHH!'' vote Hilary.

Anyway, what a silly thread.
edit on 2-11-2016 by BlackProject because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 12:10 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

White Priveledge is bad for digestion, they've moved onto the more bland transgendered crowd

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 12:16 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian
well if he is so what . what has putin done
1had boots on the tarmac ready to help new orleans after katrina bush after refusing to let la national guard come home to help state and with no other help lined up told putin no thanks we got this
2 he is actually fighting isis in syria while us and saudis are arming them remember saudis whant leader of syria gone so obama /hillary want him gone too.

think of all the opportunities that could be opened up if we became friends with russia as opposed to being adversaries.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 12:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU0408

originally posted by: carewemust
The United States Needs to be friends with a few countries. RUSSIA is one of them.

This is absolutely correct... I don't think anyone had a problem with Russia until Putin scoffed at Hillary

The pro-Putin BS has become comical...

The West didn't have issue with Putin until HRC came along?...WTF...seriously...south Odessa? Ukraine? ad infinium?

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 01:02 PM
link   
a reply to: SoulSurfer

Hah, that's nice to hear! I think they've been going nuts for a while, but you're right that the emails set off the Democrats and more centrist liberals. The far left(SJW's and the like) have been nuts for quite a while.
edit on 2-11-2016 by ksiezyc because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Is this breaking story a regular warning alert or a special warning alert? If special, I'll go back and read it. I like alerts that are special. Regular alerts are deplorable.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: fractal5

This is a Special Election Week Warning! Didn't you read the title? People are getting CANCER.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 02:07 PM
link   
You're right, we don't believe it. The Trump/ Putin connection has been debunked and its a case of Hillary accusing Trump of what she is herself guilty of. The feds have admitted there's nothing to the story.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 03:00 PM
link   
So Trump is in a far better position to smooth out the tension between US/Russia? Another plus!

The most vulgar thing about this election isn't even the candidates anymore but the way that the collective left have utterly sold out and thrown away any moral high ground they might have had.

The left has stooped to the level it mistakenly thinks the right stoops to. They have gazed too long into the abyss.

I would vote for an idiotic right over an authoritarian left any day, and this is coming from a life long (until recently) liberal. I highly doubt I'm the only one that feels that way and I can only hope enough do to swing the election.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 05:45 PM
link   
I think we need a president that can get along with Putin, and to clarify, Putin is good with the American people, just not with the government. Hillary would almost guarantee a war with Russia as the both hate each other. I think Putin is a far better leader than Obama, Hillary I won't even comment on.
I side with Putin, any of the "evil" that is said he is/has been doing, comes from our government controlled media. You need to hear the real story from a true Russians living in Russia, not the stories our country are feeding the masses.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 06:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hr2burn
I think we need a president that can get along with Putin, and to clarify, Putin is good with the American people, just not with the government. Hillary would almost guarantee a war with Russia as the both hate each other. I think Putin is a far better leader than Obama, Hillary I won't even comment on.
I side with Putin, any of the "evil" that is said he is/has been doing, comes from our government controlled media. You need to hear the real story from a true Russians living in Russia, not the stories our country are feeding the masses.

Just curious, have you researched Putin?

Have you honestly read a factual, non-glorified, history of him, including his political history?

You do know he's basically a dictator, right?

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Putin's a Dictator?

And our shyster bought and paid for politicians are better?

This cold war bs has to stop, Putin isn't on America's doorstep, we are the ones who keep invading little screwed up nations, I am ALL for letting Putin and Wu in on the game. We can't afford to keep every backward dung hole in check by ourselves. Our politicians are delusional and we are paying for it in the wallet. Please, by all means, let Russia and China handle the real deplorables along with us

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 08:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: UnBreakable

originally posted by: buster2010

originally posted by: UnBreakable

originally posted by: IridiumFlareMadness
Liberal heads explodin'.
Good stuff.

Wait till Trump wins next Tuesday. There aren't enough bridges to accomadate the liberal rats jumping ship next week.

And if Trump loses will the fascist pigs be jumping the bridges instead?

Nice second grade comeback. Trump won't lose. 100% guaranteed win. Book it.

The bookies would love that bet.

Is it the same bookies who said Brexit would never happen?

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 08:37 PM
link   
a reply to: criticalhit

Yeah, they are a lot better.

I remember this episode of Parts Unknown with Anthony Bourdain. He had dinner with this guy in a Moscow restaurant where he openly criticized Putin. A couple of weeks later he was murdered in the street.

The news cycle has been awash in stories about Boris Nemtsov, a liberal Russian scientist and politician, who was killed on the street last week in Russia. Last February, Nemtsov sat down for a meal with culinary explorer/Parts Unknown host Anthony Bourdain. The two talked extensively about politics and life in Russia.

In the interview, Nemtsov was outspoken in his criticism of Russian President Vladimir Putin. He tells Bourdain, "[If] you have a good relationship with the government, you have a chance to raise money, to buy house in the South of France, to open accounts in Swiss banks, et cetera, but if something happens between you and Putin... you will be in jail...

Apparently Putin thought jail was too good for this guy.
www.eater.com...

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Screaming headline is desperate.. Are you jumping up and down too? pffft..

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 09:25 PM
link   
SHUT THE # UP

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 10:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll
a reply to: criticalhit

Yeah, they are a lot better.

I remember this episode of Parts Unknown with Anthony Bourdain. He had dinner with this guy in a Moscow restaurant where he openly criticized Putin. A couple of weeks later he was murdered in the street.

There are definitely 2 sides to Putin.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 03:38 AM
link   

im curious as to why u think russia is such a threat? we as a people have so much in common with the people of russia that we really should be working together. the fact that our leaders keep hate mongering and trying to make use fear a people that are alot like us needs to stop. unity is the future and division will divide us, weakening the people of this world.
edit on 3-11-2016 by TheScale because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 04:23 AM
link   

What I find so incredible sitting over here in the former 51st State known as the UK is that there is an utter reliance of the US media and politicians to basically ignore every other candidate and every other party except the Reps and Dems? The American people I'm sure are aware that there are other choices on the ballot and you don't HAVE to vote for just who puts the most money into this whole mudslinging charade of an election?

Look at the (perenially flawed) UK elections of recent years... it was always the Conservatives and Labour up at the top, then the Liberal Democrats made a breakthrough and formed a coalition, then there's the rise of UKIP which, at one point, threatened to become the main opposition party. Yet in the US, it appears to come down to a toss of coin between just the two candidates who spend the most money spreading their BS. Am I wrong? We never get to hear about Jill Stein, Gary Johnson or any of the other lesser known runners outside of the US.

As for Putin, I admire his stance in as much as he hasn't taken the bait that Obama and NATO consistently dangle in front of him. He has prevented World War 3 on numerous occasions and basically kept the world in uneasy harmony, if you can't see that then you're still living in a 1960s propaganda machine. How much damage has Russia done to the CIA pet project ISIS over in Syria in comparison to the so-called NATO Allies? There are only two nations that want to start a war with Russia, one is the US, the other rhymes with Shmisrael.
edit on 3-11-2016 by VerveStentor because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 04:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: VerveStentor

What I find so incredible sitting over here in the former 51st State known as the UK is that there is an utter reliance of the US media and politicians to basically ignore every other candidate and every other party except the Reps and Dems? The American people I'm sure are aware that there are other choices on the ballot and you don't HAVE to vote for just who puts the most money into this whole mudslinging charade of an election?

Look at the (perenially flawed) UK elections of recent years... it was always the Conservatives and Labour up at the top, then the Liberal Democrats made a breakthrough and formed a coalition, then there's the rise of UKIP which, at one point, threatened to become the main opposition party. Yet in the US, it appears to come down to a toss of coin between just the two candidates who spend the most money spreading their BS. Am I wrong? We never get to hear about Jill Stein, Gary Johnson or any of the other lesser known runners outside of the US.

As for Putin, I admire his stance in as much as he hasn't taken the bait that Obama and NATO consistently dangle in front of him. He has prevented World War 3 on numerous occasions and basically kept the world in uneasy harmony, if you can't see that then you're still living in a 1960s propaganda machine. How much damage has Russia done to the CIA pet project ISIS over in Syria in comparison to the so-called NATO Allies? There are only two nations that want to start a war with Russia, one is the US, the other rhymes with Shmisrael.

Everyone knows about the other parties problem is there ideas are so radical and fringe most sane people don't consider them an option. When you have a party that debated at there convention if 3 yr old children should be allowed to use heroin this turns people off. Whats needed is new parties that people can get behind but right now they don't exist but who knows maybe someone will start a movement that people can back .In the mean time Americans are stuck choosing the candidate that they feel will at least get something done on some of the issues they deem important. I was seriously considering Hillary until very recently and it was because Trumps an idiot and I have little faith he can run the country. Now I'm just hoping he will pick people that can and they can explain why his ideas are stupid. If were really lucky he will be so busy being the law and order candidate and find the corruption and remove it. figure that would take a couple of years at least and then next election we can put in a real president. But who knows Trump may surprise us all

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17 >>

join