It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

ALERT! ALERT! Breaking! Warning! Donald Trump Cancerous! Has "Relationship" With Putin!

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 09:42 AM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

Oh its satire... my bad...

Go Hillary 2016!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

uh

NO.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 09:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: LifeMode

originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: watchitburn

If you smell fear, change your panties.

Your candidate is under an FBI investigation.

I don't think he is voting for Trump?

FBI Making Inquiry Into Ex-Trump Campaign Manager's Foreign Ties
www.nbcnews.com...

A Veteran Spy Has Given the FBI Information Alleging a Russian Operation to Cultivate Donald Trump
www.motherjones.com...

Final ‘October Surprises’ Reveal FBI Is Probing Trump’s Alleged Russia Ties
nymag.com...

Russian spies have ‘compromised’ Donald Trump, former spy reportedly claims
www.news.com.au... 5b248964a4

Report: Ex-Spy Claims Russia Has Been Cultivating Relationship With Trump for Five Years
www.slate.com...

Harry Reid calls on James Comey to investigate “explosive” information about Donald Trump’s ties to Russia
www.salon.com...

Report: Intelligence officials probing Trump adviser's ties to Russia
thehill.com...

U.S. intel officials probe ties between Trump adviser and Kremlin
www.yahoo.com...

The FBI is sitting on 'explosive' information about Donald Trump and Russia
www.independent.co.uk...

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Ha, I really thought this was a satire thread but then I see it is 14 pages.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 09:48 AM
link   
a reply to: RickinVa

I don't care who you vote for, but perhaps learn to recognize satire when you see it, or at least learn how to take a joke.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 09:50 AM
link   
I prefer Putin to Obama

He's a really cool guy, seriously.

I actually prefer him to most 1st world pansy politicians, he's a do-er, he gets things done

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Anything to get people off of what is in the emails.

It came out yesterday in a video that there is an ongoing coup against the Clinton machine. They say that the Clinton's and there cohorts are attempting to steal America through infiltration into the FBI, the Justice Dept, and other powers. So the intelligence community is the source for the Wikileaks and other leaks going on right now. Their aim is to destroy the power of the Clinton machine.

Trump has no more influence with Russia than you or I do. As for praising Putin, he is only saying that Putin is a strong leader whereas ours is not.

Now, let's concentrate on the emails and videos of Hillary Clinton and her closest people and not who it is brought to us by.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 10:01 AM
link   
The United States Needs to be friends with a few countries. RUSSIA is one of them.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 10:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
The United States Needs to be friends with a few countries. RUSSIA is one of them.

The Russian people rock...Putin is a psychopathic tard that is driving the country into the ground both socially and economically. He can't kill enough journalists to hide his failures any longer, so he is distracting his people with foreign wars and invasions.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Meanwhile, at Hilary HQ

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Spent some time last night reading this thread, and the OP is hilarious!
Tit for Tat!

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 10:26 AM
link   
And then Adolf found out

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 10:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll
a reply to: RickinVa

I don't care who you vote for, but perhaps learn to recognize satire when you see it, or at least learn how to take a joke.

Learn to recognize satire? I know what satire is,,, it is Elections 2016
edit on R362016-11-02T10:36:16-05:00k3611Vam by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 10:38 AM
link   
a reply to: FauxMulder

Now that's actually pretty funny.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 10:40 AM
link   
I've read multiple threads on ATS about Trump's "connections" to Putin. Yet I have yet to read anything to substantiate it.

You know what is substantiated?

NY Times article

Beyond mines in Kazakhstan that are among the most lucrative in the world, the sale gave the Russians control of one-fifth of all uranium production capacity in the United States. Since uranium is considered a strategic asset, with implications for national security, the deal had to be approved by a committee composed of representatives from a number of United States government agencies. Among the agencies that eventually signed off was the State Department, then headed by Mr. Clinton’s wife, Hillary Rodham Clinton. As the Russians gradually assumed control of Uranium One in three separate transactions from 2009 to 2013, Canadian records show, a flow of cash made its way to the Clinton Foundation. Uranium One’s chairman used his family foundation to make four donations totaling $2.35 million. Those contributions were not publicly disclosed by the Clintons, despite an agreement Mrs. Clinton had struck with the Obama White House to publicly identify all donors. Other people with ties to the company made donations as well.

Now could Donald Trump be friends with Putin? Maybe. I'm not going to discount the possibility as in an absence of evidence it's still possible. But what we do know for a fact is that Clinton is so bat-crazy insane that she sold uranium, a protected strategic asset used for making nuclear bombs, to a country that has threatened to nuke us like hundreds of times already and almost did during the Cold War, and is right now on the verge of doing so again.

So if having connections the Russians is bad, as the premise of the OP would have us believe, is the OP going to vote for the guy who *might* be buddy-buddy with Putin (because we still don't know for sure) or the woman who we know for a fact sold them nuclear material?
edit on 11/2/16 by peskyhumans because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 10:46 AM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Or you can go to his Twitter account and see that he has even more followers than before (12.9 million) and getting more likes than usual on his tweets...

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 10:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

This is absolutely correct... I don't think anyone had a problem with Russia until Putin scoffed at Hillary and showed his support for Trump. Suddenly Russia was our arch enemy and anyone that thought Putin was an ok guy was a communist that needed to move to Russia. Russia is one of the most powerful countries and we need to be allies with them. Liberals are so caught up in their hatred for Trump that they're gonna end up starting a war with Russia just because he supports Trump. Now THAT'S the epitome of bigotry and hate.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 11:13 AM
link   

OH LAWD trump has a connection? I have seen no pictures other than photoshopped ones. This is Big!! but it does not end there!
It is bigger than that Buddy. WAAAY bigger. It goes alllll the way to the top.

Are you ready for this?

Look at that Bro handshake! Obama traitor!! Realtionship with putin!

Obama making a face to make putin smile.

is... obama trying to gro... putin? :O SHOCKING!

That ALMOST looks like a freemason Handshake...

Caught red handed! drinking together and hanging out!

Man now this is BFF!

But it goes deeper... please, dont blow your liberal head yet... there is more...

George bush caught in a relationship with putin! (obama must feel sad)

Is.... hillary and putin... that almost looked like they were kissing... relationship!

Look at them smile after! they seemed to have both enjoyed it!

WHOAH bill too!!

meanwhile...

No pictures of putin with trump other than the photo shopped ones...... how sad...

Trump Meets Putin Search Results

I think I made my point.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 11:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: ksiezyc

Quit drinking the kool aid. Russia is not the enemy. And didn't you see the NYT article saying there is no evidence of connection? You hate Trump so much you're blind. There is no hope for you.

Seconded. You're one of my favorite people on this forums.
Thank you for having common sense and knowing the facts.

Liberals are going nuts since the emails were released. And I have a feeling there is more to come.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 11:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: MysticPearl

originally posted by: Shamrock6
Only three threads today, after a few days with no threads at all?

Slacker.

He's a shill who was busy writing this type of nonsense for other media outlets.

That's why.

That's right - wasn't he caught on a left wing nut job site doing the same as he does on here?

Busted.

Busted!

Your username suggests your from the UK living in the midlands but in reality your a foreign worker in this country and that Truth part on the end is as misleading as your nationality

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 11:27 AM
link   
a reply to: SoulSurfer

I had to scroll back up for 5 minutes to star this post, but it was totally worth it.

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17 >>

join